[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sinnoh remakes confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

Is it actually happening?
>>
someone in XY mentioned Colress, therefore is CONFIRMED that the next remake is the BW2 one.
>>
>thing is referenced
>OMG THIS MUST MEAN THEY'RE DOING REMAKES OF THING GUYS

Remakefags are fucking retarded.
>>
>>30078737
Has anyone found anything hinting towards gen eight though? Like in XY with the strange souvenir
>>
Why would you want modern game freak to ruin yet another good generation? They've already demonstrated with ORAS that they're not above butchering a remake and SM makes it abundantly clear that they don't remember how to make good games.

>good
gen 4 wasn't great but it looks like art compared to the shit we get out of those hacks anymore
>>
>>30079138
/v/ pls go
>>
>>30079138
>SM
>bad
here's the reply you were looking for
>>
>>30079190
sorry, the reply i was looking for was from someone with standards.
>>
>>30079220
(You)
>>
>>30079220
I was hoping for a post that wasn't pure nostalgia garbage.
>>
>>30078992
>>30079020
You faggots were wrong about the last two remakes, enjoy being BTFO again.

>b-but those games had a reason to be remade, this time it's different because (insert arbitrary bullshit reasons you just made up that don't actually matter to game freak because money)
>>
Reminder remakefags have been right every single time
>>
>>30079175
>>30079190
>>30079235
>>30079258

Drones are out in full force, huh? And here i thought only reddit would be this bad.

I wanted to like these games, you know. But if they're not going to try, why should I?
>>
>>30078737
They can just skip Gen 4 remakes
D/P were 200% shit
Platinum was just alright but literally not worth the effort to remake
>>
File: you.png (17KB, 297x298px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
17KB, 297x298px
>>30079308
>>
>>30079290
You're getting better, but your bait still has a long ways to go
>>
>>30079290
>y-you're reddit
>let me reply to some post two times
>i-i'm not damage controlling

kys nostalgiashitter. D/P was one of the worst games in the franchise.
>>
Diamond and Pearl are next in line for a remake but with the Switch coming out soon they may opt for another new region.
>>
File: 1479264729003.jpg (536KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479264729003.jpg
536KB, 680x960px
>Pokemon Star
>STAR
>JoeStar
OMG POKEMON JOJO CROSOVER CONFIRMED XDDDDDDDD
>>
>>30078737
SHINNOH CONFIRMED
>>
>>30079175
>>30079190
Based redditors, I love you guys
>>
>>30079332
>he got triggered enough to respond

Sinnoh babbys are kek tier
>>
File: CxrLmhKVIAAMaPD.jpg (50KB, 1053x633px) Image search: [Google]
CxrLmhKVIAAMaPD.jpg
50KB, 1053x633px
>there are people still in denial about Stars despite multiple news outlets and insiders confirming them
Why do you do this to yourselves every single time, /vp/? Why?
>>
File: you1.jpg (386KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
you1.jpg
386KB, 800x586px
>>30079469
>>
If DPPt get's remade it'll be on the Switch. They have no reason to remake something that their current devices can still play.
>>
File: k.jpg (2KB, 88x84px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
2KB, 88x84px
>>30079357
How is having an opinion that's different from yours bait?

I've been eagerly following Sun and Moon coverage since its announcement, hoping that with big changes to the formula that Game Freak learned their lesson from Generation 6 and was really going to shake things up and make a good game again. I love a lot of the new Pokemon, Regional Forms were a long overdue awesome idea, and the concept of the Ultra Beasts was extremely interesting to me because we were going beyond just folklore for our legendary pokemon and everything about the designs we were shown were so Alien and cool. But then the game comes out and not a thing about the core experience has lived up to any of that wonder I felt for the new concepts they had. It's the same shit as Gen 6, the only surprise is that they somehow managed to make an experience more lazy and shallow than XY. One step forward, two steps back has been the motto for Pokemon for a while, unfortunately.

P.S. Poke-Ride was probably the least creative solution they could have come up with to solve the very real HM problem. Now you're not even going on an Adventure with your Pokemon anymore, any obstacle you meet is just something you get through with somebody else's rental, like a nice sanitized Pokemon Theme Park.

The old games aren't perfect, but the people acting like Game Freak can do no wrong are just as delusional as the ones acting like there's nothing good about the new ones. Sun and Moon aren't unplayable, but they're definitely extremely flawed.
>>
>>30079623
>le epic sarcastic reply
you sure showed him
>>
>>30079541
>Stars
Got a source? Stars sounds retarded considering the Sun is a fucking star a doesn't relate to Necrozma. I'm fully expecting S2M2 thanks to all the teasing of stuff to happen in the near future of the games. Or maybe Eclipse but that's less likely
>>
File: rock you.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
rock you.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>30079726
>>
File: Wishy.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
Wishy.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>30079669
Well, there are reasons to cry bait at things like your post. When you watch someone say something you disagree on that many levels is hard to comprehend there can be someone so (seemingly) wrong, and thus, it was on purpose as bait.
Henceforth, Good Bait, I replied.
>>
>>30079757
*upvotes*
>>
>>30079797
Well. I suppose if bait is "wanting people to have an actual conversation" then you might be right.
>>
This thread is full of retards and bait.

The next batch of remakes could be DPPt.
However, let's look at a pattern we've had, starting with RSE.

RSE - FRLG - GBA
DPPt - HGSS - DS
BW - B2W2 - DS
XY - ORAS - 3DS
SM - ???? - 3DS
Do you notice that we've only had 1 pair of remakes on each type of main handheld?

Given how we are still on the 3DS, it could be unlikely that we get remakes. It's not impossible however, to get DPPt, or whatever other games remade for the 3DS if GameFreak wants to break more patterns.

With the Switch coming out, it could be possible for GameFreak to move the main series to a console. We will have to see if that is announced or not. The rumor is fucking stupid. If the rumor is true, or just lucky to be right, or close, DPPt or other remakes could be possible on the Switch.

Regarding all the "hints" being dropped in SM, stop.

Diamond and Pearl are not the only games to be referenced in SM. Gen I games are heavily referenced as well. Are we going to gen another Gen I remake? Likely not due to the audiences coming from Virtual Console and Pokemon Go. GameFreak could surprise us still, but again, unlikely to happen. Has anyone noticed the references made regarding other generation games?
>>
>>30079308
Wouldn't it make sense for theme to redo it?
>>
>>30079751
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-18-nintendo-switch-will-get-pokemon-sun-and-moon-version
https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/799578382778433536
>>
>>30079841
mad?
>>
>>30079910
Actual reputable news source > "MUH PATTERNS"

You guys never fucking learn.
>>
DP were okay, but they really need to take tons of elements from Platinum to make it good.
>>
>>30079968
>codename is stars
Ok phew. I was worried they copyrighted "Pokemon Stars Version"
>>
>>30080020
I'm just sick with all the NX rumors we had recently.
>>
>>30080131
90% of them turned out to be real.
>>
Would they really remake a ds game though ? seems more they would remake gen 1 again with all the kanto reference.
>>
>>30080867
See >>30079263
>>
>>30078737
They reference every single main region in this game

REMAKES!?!?
>>
File: Junkrat.jpg (171KB, 540x642px) Image search: [Google]
Junkrat.jpg
171KB, 540x642px
>>30079263
This
>tfw glorious sinnoh with glorious Empoleon/Infernape/Torterra in glorious 3D
>>
>>30081026
what's glorious about shitty gen6/7 3D

enjoy your pygmy pokemon and framedrops unless they ask Genius Sonority to show them how to do 3D Pokemon correctly again
>>
>>30079910
The Switch is not the 3DS replacement.

The rumor being forced right now is that a mainline Pokemon game will be on the Switch.
>>
>>30081026
have you seen empoleon's 3d model?
>>
>>30081072
S/M's 3D looks prettay good desu
As long as they don't make the protag have a stupid :^) face the whole game next time I'll be happy
>>
>>30079541
>Insiders

You mean that hack jornalist who already proved she was not trustworth, when she predicted Link was gonna be a girl in the next Zelda? Or that Mother 3 would have an western release on its 20th birthday?
>>
>>30081217
Eurogamer's source isn't Emily Rodgers.
>>
>>30078737
Someone mention Kyoge, I think R/S are getting another remake.
>>
>>30079308
>they were shit
>therefore lets not try to make a better version
???
>>
>>30079541
Holy shit, I thought I was the one who saw this panel. It's there for like a split second where Lillie had this cartoonish eyes.
>>
>>30081354
given the track record with game freak last time they tried remakes it's not gonna be a better version this time
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.