[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how are you supposed to find your friends in festival plaza?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (19KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 274x274px
how are you supposed to find your friends in festival plaza? I have my friends friendcode registered and we're both in festival plaza and both online. what gives? this new system is fucking garbage.
>>
>>30077817
You don't apparently. If there's something you want to do with them you pick either Trade or Battle and scroll all the way to the bottom and they will be there.
>>
>>30077817
This new system is retarded, I like how while i was biking or shit I could battle a stranger or trade while giving Opowers and shit but now I have to load into the festival.
It's shit 10/10
Where the fuck did the ease of accessibility go
>>
I want the PSS back.
>>
>>30078402
this

I like the idea of being able to get daily bonuses from the shops but the plaza literally means I have to be there in order to do anything related to online activities instead of just playing the game. It's too invasive and annoying.
>>
>>30078466
Instead we get a useless rotomdex that's all but pointless end game, and I was looking forward to battling online too but with this new system you have to pull up the playerlist on top of entering a different map while reconnecting each time you leave.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.