[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you remember /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 5NwNdpx.jpg (54KB, 347x640px) Image search: [Google]
5NwNdpx.jpg
54KB, 347x640px
Did you remember /vp/?
>>
These words will be with me forever.
>>
>>30077775
faggot
>>
>>30077775
I live by this motto.
>>
>>30077775
>B-but muh bros and muh waifus!
>>
Maybe if Pokemon weren't fucking numbers. You can beat the game and all the retards in the world with shitmons, but once you go against decent players, the disadvantage is massive.
>>
File: 1459624272465.gif (2MB, 170x123px) Image search: [Google]
1459624272465.gif
2MB, 170x123px
>>30077775
>mfw Egoraptor nearly swept through the entire Indigo League using nothing but a fucking Beedrill.

Yes, I know that doesn't really count in that instance, considering Arin's a moron that avoided as many battles as he could, put the series on hold for nearly a year, then gave it off to someone else to grind just his bugbro and nobody else before losing the League due to him forgetting basic type matchups, but still. It's kinda inspiring.

People can tell me Audino is an inferior Chansey clone, but I will power through regardless, because I believe in the power of teamwork and determination.

and amie/refresh and grinding
>>
Excuse me, I need to check who got >>30077777
>>
>>30077775
karenfags are dumb when they say that you should only use your favorites in competitive
if you like to lose with your favs is ok, but understand that some people just like to use an efficient team in competitive battles
>>
File: 2015-07-06-215153.jpg (170KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-06-215153.jpg
170KB, 960x544px
>>
File: 2015-07-06-215205.jpg (170KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-06-215205.jpg
170KB, 960x544px
>>
G/S/C VC when?
>>
>>30079606
So you're saying pokemon has no skill. I guess it doesn't.
>>
>>30079898
cfw and vc inject. ive already been playing crystal. making your own vc games is too easy
>>
I still pick things because I like the look/theme of them, but you'd be lying if you said half the fun of the story wasn't having to pick up monsters you didn't care about before to beat a gym or trial, then becoming fond of it forever after.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.