[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I beat this fucker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: lurantis.jpg (35KB, 231x380px) Image search: [Google]
lurantis.jpg
35KB, 231x380px
how do I beat this fucker
>>
>>30077127
POLLEN PUFF
O
L
L
E
N

P
U
F
F
>>
Step 1: Get Grimer
Step 2: Poison Fang
Step 3: stall until it dies from Toxic damage
>>
Fucker summoned a Castform with Water Gun and killed my Saladit
>>
>>30077139
!!!!
it was easy
>>
Step 4: DO NOT KILL THE TOUCAN
>>
>>30077127
X attack and a prayer
>>
>>30077127
>lurantis
>even remotely as hard as lizard bitch
sack something to its power herb and shit all over it with acrobatics fletchinder
>>
>>30077127
Git gud
>>
>>30077127
catch a Cubone and evolve it.
>>
>>30077127
My shitty tactic:
>start with a shitty pokemon that triggers it to use solar blade to make it use its herb
>let my pokemon faint and revive/heal them to stall it until solar blade runs out of pp
>meanwhile, get in a tail whip whenever I can
>once solar blade has run out, take out trumbeak
>take out lurantis
>take out castform
With all the revives and super potions I used, that might have been my most expensive battle to date
>>
>Magby used ember
>>
>he didn't main a Charjabug with Bug Bite, Spark, Acrobatics, and Crunch

Pleb.
>>
If you picked Rowlet, give it a beak, pluck, and an x attack. That's how you oneshot Lurantis. Assuming it's still a Dartix anyway
>>
I used a charjabug, and used thunder wave on Lurantis and the Trumbeak. Bug bite wasn't strong enough to deal more than 1/2 HP of Lurantis so I had to PP stall synthesis and use potions and hope for stunlocks due to paralysis.

Having a fire type makes this fight much easier as you resist all of lurantis' attacks and castform's weather ball and you too benefit from sunny day.
>>
Get yourself a magic schoolbug.
>>
>>30077127
A-Marowak with Flame Charge.
>>
>>30077127
Attack its weak point.
>>
>>30077165
This is what I did. Beat it first try. The first battle I lost was fighting Hau on the 3rd island when you first get there.
>>
>Pokemon Stars comes out
>GF made a lot of the grass types better by giving them access to ground and rock type moves.
>Lurantis now has Bulldoze instead of X-scissor and Stone Edge to fill up its last move slot.

>>30077678
>Losing to Hau
Literally Hau?
>>
>Get wiped first time
>Second time there was no castform, only Fruit Loops bird
>Pecked to death with Rowlett's second evo
>Switched to Charjabug for Toucan Sam
>>
>>30077678
I know your pain, man. Fucker's Raichu kept one-shotting all my mons with Psychic. They should have gave you time to switch mons prior to the battle.
>>
File: 68.gif (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
68.gif
58KB, 320x240px
>>30077127
Just soloed it with my Oricorio and Air Cutter.
>>
>>30077744
I beat Olivia fine with my team, around the same level as hers. By the time I get to that island, my pokemon are somehow 5 levels below his. I also forgot Alola Raichu is Elec/Psy which fucked up my big hitters on my team (Hariyama, Grimer, and Brionne)
>>
>>30077744
Not that anon, but it's easy to lose to Hau if you're deliberately underleveled in order to make things more challenging. His Alolan Raichu completely swept my team of 6 when I fought him while 8 levels under.
>>
>>30077127

If it summons a Castform, restart. You'll just get raped. I paralyzed the bird, then just kept beating it down until its Synthesis ran out of PP.
>>
>>30078173
>Grimer
What did you do?
My grimer just spammed minimize and harden until it was at max and then sweeped.
>>
>>30077224

I beat Salazzle in one hit with an under leveled Mudbray.
>>
>>30078173
>>30078270
Same, that fucker is fast and strong, took out everything but my eevee
>>
>>30078381
I tried to hit it with Poison bite, but his Raichu had better speed and ohko'd Grimer with psychic.
>>
>>30077127
>sunny day from castform
>firium Z
I was underleveled and I still ohko'd it
>>
>>30077744
That mf and his raichu shit on my team. My grimer got one shot by electro ball and I only won because I got a hax crit.
>>
>>30078497
Wat.
That's literally impossible.
>>30078547
That I believe.
>>
>>30078497
>a-grimer
>psychic
Did they remove the dark type immunity or something?
>>
>>30078619
No.
Also, my grimer seems to have 31 speed iv and high speed EVs.
For some reason.
I guess thats why it survived the two first electroballs.
>>
>>30077127
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this thing. I don't even remember how I beat it. I've never burned through so many revives so fast.
>>
Ribombee Bug Buzz. Easy at worst.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.