[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Favorite Trial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: trial start.png (161KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
trial start.png
161KB, 400x240px
And least favorite

>Favorite

Kiawes for sure

>least favorite

Dragon trial
>>
The dragon trial was not only lazy, but it was the easiest Totem to defeat IMO. Its helper is only in the 30s? What a joke
>>
>>30075878
Can't decide between Kiawe and Sophocles, both had me smiling no homo
>>
>>30076209
My Alabama destroyed it
>>
>>30076681
>Alabama
What did he mean by this
>>
>>30076727
The Rock Z-Move, Continent Crash I think.
Or he is in the wrong board and is playing US RISK.
>>
File: IMG_2373.gif (190KB, 200x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.gif
190KB, 200x381px
>>30076258
>WHAT APPEARS WHEN THIS MUSIC PLAYS?
>It's the Totem music
>yfw
>>
>>30075878
>favorite
Ilima's. It was really great and actually a mildly difficult fight
>least favorite
DRAGON. I love the Kommo-o line but the trial came out of nowhere, had no captain or explaination, didn't even have a puzzle it was just walking forward, and was piss easy with no complexity or strategy like the others
>>
only done the first three but i'll give my thoughts

normal trial was about what i expected from trials, fought the leader, did some tasks, fought a totem

water trial was pretty lame in comparison, pretty much just a totem fight with a little bit of lead-up

fire trial was kinda funny and had a few fights but would've been better if the find the differences game was actually a find the differences game
>>
One-shotted Totem Salazzle, never even saw what allies it had.

The hiker photobomb was kinda funny though.
>>
I'm kind of curious what was up with the final trial in general. It felt really half-assed. I wonder if there was meant to be an actual fairy trial there at some point.
>>
It's actually really hard for me to pick, almost all of the trials were very charming, challenging, or both. Totem mons are a fucking great concept.

I'd probably roll with Sophocles, I wasn't expecting it and it was really silly. Wasn't very prepared for the totem either so it was a fun fight.

Least favorite is the dragon one. That was lame, the Scizor it summoned to fight that made me shit myself after I blew my Fairy Z-Move into its protect didn't even BP me when I blew it up with Dazzling Gleam the following turn anyways.
>>
>>30077276
If Pokemon Stars is a thing then I imagine we'll see an actual trial from paint girl
>>
Dragon was my least favorite because it was lazy as fuck and I one shot the totem.

Fairy type still OP.
>>
>Favorite
Ghost. Nearly got wiped by Mimikyu. Also Acerola a cute

>Least Favorite
Dragon for reasons stated above
>>
Anyone else lose there shit at the hiker in the fire trial?

Did not expect, had me laughing for like 5 minutes
>>
>About to kill lurantis
>x-scissor cits

3 FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW
>>
>>30077583
You missed a good thread yesterday. Everyone shared laughs over that trial.
>>
File: 1449570935982.jpg (28KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1449570935982.jpg
28KB, 800x450px
>What was different about this dance?
>All of the answer choices refer to the Salazzle
>>
>>30077583
I was so focused on trying to figure out what would be different and then that shit pops up.

God damn, I had a riot.
>>
Kiawe's Trial is the fun that pokémon has been lacking for years.
>>
Fire trial is literally the best gym-like thing in the series

Comedy gold and a good boss fight
>>
>Favorite
Ghost, definitely.
>mimikyu's collection of pikachu pictures
>the way it dances in front of your camera, happy someone noticed it
Fire is a close second.

>Least favorite
Dragon for the same reasons as everyone else, plus the fact it was so unmemorable I already forgot about it
>>
>>30077329
Are you me?
>>
>>30075878
I've only gotten to Olivia, but so far, the fire trial is the best one
>that upbeat island jingle
>suddenly Hiker
>>
>>30077615
>which one is different?
>pick 'left' thinking it refers to the one that started out on the left
>get attacked
>>
>>30075878
Lana's so I can spend time with her, and be bullied mercilessly
>>
File: 1429148409131.png (113KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1429148409131.png
113KB, 300x300px
>ghost trail
>go into the last room, spooked as hell
>"Your camera turned on by itself!"
>Oh god
>I know its behind me I know it's behind me I know it's behind me I know it's behind me
>freak out and snap immediately
>later find out she does a little dance if you look at her
The whole thing was cute without being too spooky, I'm just a baby when it comes to anything remotely horror like.
>Fire trial
>keep getting the first dance wrong somehow
>focus really fucking hard on the next dance so I don't get anything wrong
>hiker
>mfw
What a sweet experience, it's hard to believe I'd have so much fun with S/M even with all the spoils that went live thanks to the leak.
>>30077329
>Scizor appears
>holy fuck, my Rimbombee is about to get railed
>it's only lv.23
If it was adequately leveled then it would've been over for rme, but I guess a proper Scizor could easily have been too much since you already have a buffed pseudo in your face.
>>
>>30077583
That was fucking golden.
>>30077611
Link to the thread?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.