[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Sun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: pokemon sun.jpg (13KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon sun.jpg
13KB, 238x212px
So this got delivered to my house before. I'm in the EU, so it's not officially out until the 23rd still.

Am I safe playing it online, or will I get caught in one of the mass bans for hackers and shit? I've disabled wifi for now just incase
>>
>>30071508
Bump
>>
>>30071508
wait til the 23rd, people are still getting banned for connecting from eu servers.
>>
>>30071508
dont even open it,
its shit
>>
>>30071508
> I've disabled wifi for now just incase

pity everyone isn't this smart. Best play it safe; no one will be online anyways
>>
>>30071724
Well i'm enjoying it so far so whatever
>>
>>30071508
Should be safe offline but go on and you're banned
>>
Don't heard these retards.

Anyway,on topic.
Nintendo isn't going to ban you,lol.
So yeah,go online,the game is oficially released in USA and JP and it's just 2 fucking days,they can't ban you for that.
>>
>>30073532
People were getting banned using review copies
>>
>>30074061
WOW,because the game wasn't released?
The game is relesed in JPN and USA and it's just 4 days of diferencie?
What's the point of banning EU people? a lot of kids who reserved the game are probably geting it 2-1 days early.
If they ban eu people for this,is terrible marketing and nintendo it's fucking overdoing it.
>>
Stay offline. Rather be safe than sorry
>>
>>30071508
Same thing I told my fellow piratefags.
DON'T RISK IT.
>>
Stay offline for 3 days, there's an entire story campaign to enjoy, no need to go online whatsoever.
>>
>>30074364
Yep, nintendo are retarded
>>
>>30071508
Stay safe and don't go online until the official release day.
>>
>>30074977
I know.
Don't they know that they are losing customers with this shit?
Nintendo is even more retarded than GF.
"Let's ban kids that bough the game 1 day early and loss customers yeaaaah!"
Nintendo,it's the worst company,no company does this shit as im concerned.
>>
Also,you can report nintendo for baning you.
You bough the game,so it's retariler fault not yours,if nintendo refuses to unban you, Go to a judgment and the law will take mesures against nintendo.
>>
>>30075237
This,i did the same thing when nintendo banned me for not fucking reason from smash online.
>>
>>30075045
This, don't trust nintendo
>>
>>30075864
i'm the anon that said about doing it.
Yeah don't do it,thinking about it,nintendo is a retarded company.
>>
Eurofag here, online is fine.
>>
>>30075237
No they won't. You had a game that isn't out yet. You were not supposed to have it, even if you obtained it legally.
>>
>>30075954
>Nintendo deliver themselves early
>ban people for playing a game they delivered

Bravo
>>
>>30074061
your getting banned FUCK YOU
>>
>>30071508
Enjoy being late, people in france started playing the 17.
It's safe.
>>
>>30077215
this is wrong
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.