[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im fucking seething

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3805.jpg (53KB, 750x761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3805.jpg
53KB, 750x761px
Who thought it was a good idea to make a pokemon with such a shit ability like this? This was one of the better looking pokemon along with its evolution that i looked forward to using but its unusable. Completely worthless. You cant level it up for shit much less have it fight. Just why?
>>
>>30069575
>Never leveled a magikarp

Just turn on XP share or keep it in front and swap to split the XP not rocket science OP
>>
>>30069575
I'm training it on the Fire route with Hydro Vortex from Scald. I don't mind since it's like training a Magikarp or Feebas but more active.

The real crime is that Golisopod doesn't have a better ability or at least a separate ability to not have to always switch.
>>
File: 287Slakoth_AG_anime.png (45KB, 926x513px) Image search: [Google]
287Slakoth_AG_anime.png
45KB, 926x513px
>>30069575
I know that feel. After learning about Slaking's stupidly high stats, I thought Slakoth would be similar, with like 100 Attack or something.
>>
>>30069633
Its the same damn ability
>>30069608
Magikarp doesnt switch out from battle when it gets pummeled
>>
>>30069639
are you.....retarded? thats the base form
>>
>>30069665
No, you're supposed to keep it in the front, then switch it out right the first turn. It still gets full EXP because technically speaking it was part of the fight. Problem with that is the switch-in will take unnecessary hits, but with all the slow and tough stuff they added this Gen, this shouldn't be too much of a problem
>>
>>30069777
I thought it pulled something like Trapinch.
>>
The first form obviously sucks, but I'm really liking the second form. It's typing is solid and First Impression actually works well with the ability.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.