[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's worse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: 1462888824881.png (244KB, 710x534px) Image search: [Google]
1462888824881.png
244KB, 710x534px
Who's worse?
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia easily. Lillie wasn't even that bad.
>>
>>30069117
both.
>>
>>30069117
I wana fug them both
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia is easily worst.

Lillie was a cute and so was Nebby.
>>
Don't you dare compare Zinnia to Lillie. Lillie was awesome, and her character development was pretty damn good. Zinnia was just psycho.
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia, no doubt.
Also Z-Lillie is cute as hell.
>>
>>30069117

Zinna was fine and I don't really understand people's hate for her.

Lillie is absolutly trite waifu-faggotry. She good moments like her Z-form and when she bitched out her mother, but other than that she was just PLOT-CHAN.
>>
They're both fine
Honestly I don't get what's so bad about Zinnia.
>>
Even Japanese hyper-purists that hate story-driven Pokemon like Lillie, or at least they say that she was better than Zinnia (Higana) or N. They still think the franchise ruined itself in BW, though:
まだNとかヒガナよりはリーリエはマシには感じたが
BWからの悪しき方向性は修正されるには至ってなかったようだな
>>
>>30069214

Yeah because Zinnia wasn't a plot device.
>>
>>30069225
>they
>quoting one guy, probably some dude from 2ch
fucking lol
>>
Lillie doesn't keep beating everyone off screen with her amazing Pokemon so that's something.

Also she's less retarded than Zinnia, but I think even a Slowpoke can out think Zinnia so that isn't saying much.
>>
>>30069117
Lillie is better, i really want her to pee on me
>>
Zinnia is a far worse actual character, at worst from that viewpoint Lillie is just bland and uninteresting as fuck. However, the game bends over more for Lillie and she is pushed on you way harder throughout the entire game, and you can feel how badly the devs want Lillie to be your new favorite character.

Both games are at their worst when it centralizes on these two, at least.
>>
>>30069278
Well, JP purists dislike N, Higana and Lillie and call all three of them onani-kyara/"masturbation characters" as in characters the writers/staff loved way too much.
>>
Lillie's shit like the Z-powered form and sleeping in her mother's bed after having her mom go full nutzo was awkward. She was pretty stiff, but overall friendly.

Zinnia was an asshole. She breaks into people's homes to rob them of their keystones without negotiation because she assumes no one would believe/help her. She instigates Team Magma/Aqua to awaken dangerous Pokemon. She even destroys a solution created by the scientists when she does explain, but don't believe her. I can't remember anything else or the details of why she destroyed the device, but that left a negative impression on me.
>>
I like them both honestly
>>
>>30069507
She destroyed the device because "what if we send the meteor to an alternate Hoenn and destroy them instead????"
>>
They're both great
>>
>>30069493
Oh yeah, and they do recognize that Lillie is probably going to be way, way, way more popular than Higana and they joke by saying "I guess their way to make people like the onani-kyara was by appealing to moe sensibilities".
>>
>>30069493
so...mary sues?
>>
>>30069557
>mfw alternate Hoenn was the uprising of Adolf Hitler
>zinnia saved modern earth
>>
Both are perfect.
>>
Zinnia was in the game at the end and barely added anything to the game.

The majority of the actual story revolved around Lillie and she might as well have been the main character, because your own doesn't speak. On top of that, Sun and Moon have a much larger amount of story, dialogue and cutscene.

I can pass over Zinnia whatever, but Lillie is shoved into your face for 30+ hours, which is beyond annoying.
>>
>>30069577
Characters that take over the story and sideline the player character.
>>
I like Lillie so far, and not in a "Mai Waifu" sort of way. I just think she's cute.
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia is far worse, both as a character and as an element in the story of the game.

Lillie is properly built up so if you don't like her then it's just because you don't like her character. That's perfectly acceptable, no character is gonna be liked by everyone.

Zinnia isn't just a bad character with a lot of unlikable traits, she's implemented very poorly. The way she casually reveals that she was responsible for the events leading up to Episode Delta is clunky as fuck and makes it feel less important, and her actions in Episode Delta are full-on retarded.
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia.
this guy >>30069676 explains it perfectly.
>>
Zinnia
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia
>>
>all these tough guys hating on a poor mentally ill teenage girls
>>
Zinnia is the reason we have all of the stupid timeline bullshit that ruins any discussion about lore now
>>
>>30069634
N doesn't really take away anything from the player. Maybe it's a bit flat, but it's not as annoying as Zinnia and Lillie. His most notable feats are capturing a legendary and beating the champion wich the player can easily do as well.
>>
Player: Max
Lillie: Furiosa
You know it's true.
>>
File: 1438633206700.png (268KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
1438633206700.png
268KB, 599x667px
>>30069117
atleast you can battle zinnia , sun and moon games are literally babysitting lillie during +20 hours
>>
File: concept.jpg (169KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
concept.jpg
169KB, 640x480px
>>30070009
N might not travel with you but the game's plot more or less built around him. He also got designed before BW's player characters.
>>
>>30070169
You say that like its a bad thing
>>
>>30069117
you
>>
>>30069117
Zinnia was at least attractive
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.