[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What annoys you about SnM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

1. Rottom is actually REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.
2. "Call for help" is the most agitating thing I've ever dealt with. It's almost impossible to catch a Pokemon with this feature
3. Team Skull are full of pathetic wiggers, literally a line was "Yo man! don't ignore me! I already have self esteem issues!"
4. The "ride Pokemon" bullshit; Who's idea was this? This takes the entire idea of HM's away.
5. Islands; Everywhere you go is a fucking island
6. They can't stop talking about Kanto like it's a god send.
7. Lillie is pathetic; the fact that she carries this glowing star in her book bag and wont train it is annoying
8 Hau is so damn annoyingly autistic. Who the fuck chooses the opposite of you of the weaker skill set?
9. Pokemon Refresh is an annoying feature that after every battle, you have to make your Pokemon pretty again...
10. They are still trying to push fedoras/Trilby's on people to wear. This is a hat that should not be warn!
11. These "trails" instead of Gym battles are annoying and tedious.

things that got fixed:
1. The Pokemon Center looks nicer
2. The Computer is easier to work with
3. Z stuff is ok but the moving around like an autistic person is lame
4. The cities feel bigger and are nicer
5. We got some nice cool Pokemon like Rockruff and Owlet

Honestly, this pro list of mine was really hard to make. This game is just annoying and I'm actually considering trading my copy in at this point
>>
>>30068702
>3. Z stuff is ok but the moving around like an autistic person is lame
It's a JoJo reference.
>>
>>30068702
Ok
>>
I can't tell if OP is bait or in still High School
>>
Low catch rate for new Pokemon is my only real annoyance

You shouldn't have to spend 30 minutes to an hour to find a regional bug
>>
>>30068702
>considering trading my copy in at this point
Yea, that'll show John Gamefreak! Fight the power!
>>
>4. The "ride Pokemon" bullshit; Who's idea was this? This takes the entire idea of HM's away.
This makes the game feels much better.
>>
>>30068702
>This takes the entire idea of HM's away.
>implying sacrificing moves for HMs or having to keep HM slaves in your team is a good thing
It's probably one of the best new features.
>>
>9. Pokemon Refresh is an annoying feature that after every battle, you have to make your Pokemon pretty again...
But that's not true.
>>
And that's a good thing, the only downsides is that they removed bikes, I liked bikes.
>>
>>30068702
>, you have to make your Pokemon pretty again
except it's completely optional, just like amie

you fucking autist
>>
>>30068702
I can't figure out how to make Lillie pee on me. can anyone help?
>>
File: 1479016304870.png (297KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1479016304870.png
297KB, 448x468px
>>30068702
t. autistic 6th grader
>1. Rottom is actually REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.
doesn't interfere whatsoever
>2. "Call for help" is the most agitating thing I've ever dealt with. It's almost impossible to catch a Pokemon with this feature
Good. Its supposed to make it harder.
>3. Team Skull are full of pathetic wiggers, literally a line was "Yo man! don't ignore me! I already have self esteem issues!"
At least they have character. Up until this point it was the same thing reskinned.
>4. The "ride Pokemon" bullshit; Who's idea was this? This takes the entire idea of HM's away.
thats the point.
>5. Islands; Everywhere you go is a fucking island
The game takes place on islands you twat
>6. They can't stop talking about Kanto like it's a god send.
MC came from Kanto, of course they'd mention it. Even then its still less than XY did.
>7. Lillie is pathetic; the fact that she carries this glowing star in her book bag and wont train it is annoying
Her character, is against using pokemon for battles.
>8 Hau is so damn annoyingly autistic. Who the fuck chooses the opposite of you of the weaker skill set?
Theres other rivals, you know. It was even worse back in XY as well.
>9. Pokemon Refresh is an annoying feature that after every battle, you have to make your Pokemon pretty again...
not an argument, you don't have to do it.
>10. They are still trying to push fedoras/Trilby's on people to wear. This is a hat that should not be warn!
Theres other hats, you know.
>11. These "trails" instead of Gym battles are annoying and tedious.
Good. It was supposed to be that way. The game was made harder, and now you complain?

off yourself
>>
>>30068702
1. There are a ton of big ass buildings with only 1 floor and doors you can't access. On the outside they might be 2 or 4 stories tall.
When you go inside and talk to anyone there is literally nothing of value given. No items, no useful npcs, no helpful mechanics, just filler

2. Sos battles are the worst thing added to any pokemon game in 20 years.
I miss horde battle, super training, o-powers.

3. Trials are simplified and reduced gym battle minus the puzzle aspect.

4. Cutscene after cutscene. You can't skip them.

5. Low catch rate for new pokemon

6. So many things wrong with how chaotic and arbitrary festival plaza is

7. No bike

Literally fuck gamefreak
>>
>>30068702
>1. Rottom is actually REALLY FUCKING ANNOYING.
Agreed.
>2. "Call for help" is the most agitating thing I've ever dealt with. It's almost impossible to catch a Pokemon with this feature
Yes, but training is also better and there seems to be a limit.
>3. Team Skull are full of pathetic wiggers, literally a line was "Yo man! don't ignore me! I already have self esteem issues!"
I thought it was a good play on how some hoodrats in general would play with your empathy with sarcasm and are actually trying to use/confront you; that's how some hoodrats go like. Probably went over your head.
HM's are shit for the sake of sacrificing one of your four moves of any pokemon to traverse through certain obstacles. I could careless.
>5. Islands; Everywhere you go is a fucking island
>wahhhh i just want everything to be together like the last six generations
>6. They can't stop talking about Kanto like it's a god send.
>wahhhh being triggered over nothing
>7. Lillie is pathetic; the fact that she carries this glowing star in her book bag and wont train it is annoying
Yes, she is annoying. More annoyed about cutscenes.
>8 Hau is so damn annoyingly autistic. Who the fuck chooses the opposite of you of the weaker skill set?
Gladion is your true rival. But Hau isn't that bad, he's just too enthusiastic for many people.
It's optional.
>10. They are still trying to push fedoras/Trilby's on people to wear. This is a hat that should not be warn!
Personal taste. Don't have to wear them.
>11. These "trails" instead of Gym battles are annoying and tedious.
Gyms were tedious as shit, if the idea of new challenges are annoying, then you should fuck off to your hugbox that is gen 6.
>>
>>30070008
Actually going back to this, Rotom isn't that bad.

itt: OP is affected way too much almost by nothing

If you were actually trying, you'd state how gen 7 has mediocre pokemon speed stats overall.
>>
File: batong.jpg (76KB, 519x600px) Image search: [Google]
batong.jpg
76KB, 519x600px
>>30068702
>Two Weeks Earlier
"SnM Is going to be the best game ever!"-OP
>>
>Who the fuck chooses the opposite of you of the weaker skill set?
Implying you're not his rival choosing the strong mon against him. It's more or less shown that he had his starter first.
>>
>>30070098
OP is a fucking retard either way. Hau got his Pokemon before you did, his complaint doesn't make sense whatsoever.
>>
>>30070256
Doesn't matter what you choose, he still choose bad opposite of you
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.