[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: post battles which you almost lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Ultra Lusamine
>Lusamine sent out Clefable!
>Clefable used Cosmic Power!
>Clefable used Metronome!
>Metronome turned into Role Play!
>Clefable copied Mudsdale's Stamina!

Guzma 3: Aether Paradise
>Ariados used Fell Stinger!
>It's a critical hit!
>Mudsdale fainted!
>Ariados' attack raised drastically!

Hapu
>Hapu sent out Dugtrio!
>Dugtrio used Sandstorm!
>Wishiwashi's attack missed! x60
>>
File: 22.png (52KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
22.png
52KB, 168x168px
>>30067593
>SpA boosted Petal Dance
>can 2KO everything that resists it
>>
Fucking Hala in E4 KO'd 5 of my pokemon. My only real fighting counter was Decidueye, which got Knock Off'd to death, and then it was just suffering.
>>
>>30067593
The fucking training school
A-Grimer, A-Meowth and Magnemite are hard as hell to beat, i was with just Rowlett and Grubbin, thanks to god the latter learns Mud Slap
>>
Red OHKO'd my entire team with Charizard.
>>
>>30067593
>salazzle used nasty plot
>clefable used metronome
>celfable used roar
>>
Totem Lurantis
>>
Totem Lurantis
>Lurantis called its ally Castform!
>Castform used Sunny Day!
>Lurantis used Solar Blade!
>almost killing Lurantis
>Lurantis used Synthesis!
>Castform used Weather Ball!

Fuck off. I was with Dartrix and Charjabug counting on their Flying and Bug type moves, but it was nothing. Won this battle with 4 Pokémon fainted and Snorlax with 3 HP.
>>
>>30067593
I love my current team, but It has a really bad weakness to ground.

Needless to say, Hapu gave me alot of trouble
>>
Im glad I'm not the only one who got fucked by Guzma's Ariados

That Fell Stinger buff is fucking dangerous
>>
>>30067685
lol I managed to setup 2 nasty plots alongside her cosmic powers and then 2hko without getting roared. sorry bro.
>>
>>30067593
What the fuck is Hapu's Mussdale made out of? Also
>Gastrodon used Recover
Legitimately the most fun I've ever had in the main story of a Pokemon game. That fight was great.
>>
>>30067660
Oh god, that. I actually blacked out there on my nuzlocke run. Had Litten, Pikipek and Magnemite. The NPC's magnemite got a paralysis hax on Litten, and then the Meowth's bite flinched me three times in a row. Just nothing that could be done from there, it was horseshit.

>>30067741
I had a similar situation. That Castform was more dangerous than the totem, and sun boosted synthesis is stronk as fuck.

>>30067685
>Clefable used Cosmic Power!
Fuck, this is going to suck isn't it.
>Clefable used Metronome!
>Metronome let Clefable use Haze!
pffffffffhahahahahaha
>>
>>30067593
>almost lost
every battle
>nearly lost
almost every battle
This fucking game was hard as shit
Totems were easy
but every single trainer battle and wild pokemon encounter was fucking impossible
>>
File: what.jpg (201KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
201KB, 1366x768px
>>30067593
this battle was so fucking dissapointing
>expect boss battle alla hollywood unova studios
>she just changes into final form to throw pokeballs
>>
>>30067818
Hapu's battle was amazing, there was a ton of strategy. She switched a lot too after setting up sandstorms and I was like damn, this is a great fight.
>>
>Totem Lurantis at literally 1 HP
>Totem Lurantis used Synthesis
>Totem Lurantis used Synthesis
>get wiped by castform sunny day and solar blade
>>
>>30067904
>>30067741
So the totem pokemon's allys aren't set? The one I fought called a fomantis.
>>
>>30067741
This so far. Thank god for yawn on my snorlax shutting down Lurantis for 3 turns.
>>
>>30067941
Nope, Lurantis called a trumbeak for my trial.
>>
>>30067941
Each Totem has two allies that it can call. Totem Wishiwashi can call a Helping Hand / Heal Pulse Alomolola, that shit can screw you over very fast.
>>
>>30067941
It's random

It can also summon a Trumbeak who confuses and screeches constantly
>>
>Championship Battle
>Down to Kommo-o, Marowak, and Raichu
>Opponent is calls out Incineroar
>"Okay fuck this guy. I'm going to end this."
>Use Outrage
>It takes Incineroar down to 2/3rds health
>"Not the greatest but I can work with th-"
>Incineroar used Outrage
>Kommo-o held on at 1HP because he didn't want to see me get sad.
>Locked into Outrage
>Incineroar is down to 1/3rd
>It uses Outrage

>>Kommo-o held on at 1HP because he didn't want to see me get sad.
>The last Outrage doesn't take it out.
>Kommo- gets KO'd
>Use Retaliate with Marowak

;_;7 RIP the homie...
>>
A wild Ditto
Jesus Christ that thing was fucking crazy, I was initially going easy on it because I wanted to capture it then the bastard proceeded to sweep the shit out of me
>>
File: 1476764563494.jpg (39KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1476764563494.jpg
39KB, 480x467px
>Hau on the 3rd island
>Expect him to be a pushover as usual
>Oh he has a Raichu now
>Raichu used Psychic!
>Raichu used Psychic!
>Raichu used Psychic!
>Raichu used Psychic!
I only fucking won because Affection hax let me dodge a hit

I also wiped to Lurantis twice
And to that trainer with a Fearow that used a Z-Move
To be fair, I'm using a party that's mostly bugs, the others are weak to flying too. I'm triggered by every Fearow I see now
>>
You guys do not know the meaning of HELL until you try to catch an Exeggcute without Thunder Wave on your team.

The fucking thing called for help SEVENTEEN TURNS IN A ROW. AND IT SUCCEEDED EVERY SINGLE TIME.

SEVENTEEN
FUCKING
TURNS

Yeah, I know they won't call for help if statused, but I didn't have a Thunder Wave in my party and the thing is immune to sleep powder because it's grass type.

I eventually gave up and succumbed to my rage and KO'd it. I don't give a shit if it's a nuzlocke run and that means I have one fewer pokemon to catch, absolutely fucking nothing is worth putting up with that.
>>
>>30067818
>Hapu withdraws Mudsdale
>Hapu sends out Flygon
>Anon's Mudsdale used Earthquake
>doesn't effect Flygon
>Hapu's entire fucking team used Earthquake x100
>>
>>30068051
dittos been a right cunt since gen5 in my experience
>>
>>30067593
>Salazzle used Toxic
>Salazzle called its ally Salandit
>Salandit used Venoshock
>Salazzle used Torment
>>
>>30068144
They also get Taunt.
>>
I got my ass SWEPT by Hau's Alolan Raichu.

My team at the time was was:
Dartrix (evolves out of his thunder weakness)
Mareanie
Wimpod (level 29)
Crabrawler (was a placeholder for Mimikyu)
Slandit
Charjabug

Hau sends out his Raichu, and I look at my lineup and I'm like "welp, hope Charjabug can kill this thing" (it didn't). So I figure I can take the L, come back and beat his ass (you can't) and it might be the only time I've lost to your rival since RBY when I was 8.
>>
>>30068123
Quick balls are best balls
>>
>>30067741
>tfw sunny day boosted my kitkat's fire moves
>rape Lurantis even with the boosts
It's a shame, I was looking forward to it being challenging
>>
this is a thread I never expected to read in my life
>>
>>30067593
Clefable got Geomancy from Metronome and most of my shit was spA offensive so I almost lose to her too
>>
File: 600px-374Beldum.png (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-374Beldum.png
149KB, 600x600px
>>30068123

I had a similar experience with this little asshole. I didn't have anyone with T.Wave and all my 'mons either barely scratched it or would kill it outright.
>>
Lurantis and Kukui
>>
>>30068123
>I know they won't call for help if statused
I dunno man. I've had sleeping pokemons call for help which was pretty funny but infuriating as well when i just wanted to catch it.
>>
POST YO TEAMS SENPAI
>Luchalitten
>Trump rat
>Gyarados
>Magnemite
>Misdreavous
>A Grimer
>>
When I went up against Kukui, his team was 10-12 levels higher than mine, and I wasn't using any items while he had 4 full restores.

That one took me a few tries, but damn if it wasn't satisfying to win. In the end it was priority burns from Toucannon that got me through.
>>
File: IMG_1063.jpg (158KB, 499x670px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1063.jpg
158KB, 499x670px
>>30067741
>KO Lurantis with my last Pokémon
>Castform used Weather Ball
>Critical Hit!
>>
>>30068405
Maybe it's just paralysis, then. I know a paralyzed pokemon won't call for help, but some people have said it applies to all status effects.
>>
>>30068059
First impression it's the way to go against that fucking Raichu
>>
File: 1476148089354.png (129KB, 245x339px) Image search: [Google]
1476148089354.png
129KB, 245x339px
>>30067818
>mfw fighting Hapu with no special attack Pokemon
Believing in aqua jet Goliosopod was a mistake
>>
>>30068381
This is all thanks to Gamefreak stepping up and letting story trainers allocate EVs into their pokemon. Even Ilima has a 252/252 Smeargle.
>>
>>30068415
Primarina
Amaajou
Toucannon
Arcanine
Vikavolt
Stoutland
>>
>>30068454
I would've if my Wimpod evolved at that point, but I think my mons were in the 26-28 range then
>>
>>30068394
I have a somewhat different experience but Beldum was still a fucking asshole to me, nigga couldn't hurt or suicide off of Deucidueye but the faggot just wouldn't stay in the goddamn ball even after leaving his HP at one with False Swipe, I spent like 30 Ultra and Great balls each against that fucker, and his spawn rate is atrocious too
>>
>>30068415
Decidueye
Persian
Kadabra
Mudsdale
Butterfree
Starmie
>>
>>30068415
>Luchalitten
>Espeon
>Lurantis (fuck this wimp)
>Wishiwashi
>Mudsdale
>Mimikyu
>>
>>30068415
>Dartrix
>Golisopod
>Mudsdale
>A Raichu
>A Grimer
>Lycanroc-Sun

Doing the Ghost trial now.
>>
>>30067971
>Totem Wishiwashi can call a Helping Hand / Heal Pulse Alomolola, that shit can screw you over very fast.
plus that faggot Wishiwashi kept on using growl to lower my attack. Most of my pokemon moves was ATK focused
>>
File: AshGreninja.png (354KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
AshGreninja.png
354KB, 393x400px
>Championship battle
>Stealth Rocks fucked up team
>Comes down to Ninetales vs A-Greninja
>Ninetales lands Dazzling Gleam
>Greninja holds on at 10 HP
>IKU Z blaring in the background
>HYDRO VORTEX
I haven't been that hyped since my Monferno mach punched his way through a route at 1 HP
>>
>>30067593
dexio's espeon
first gladion battle (tackle was doing a fucton to my mons)
>>
>>30068650
Not to mention Dartrix only has Razor Leaf at that point and spread moves get lowered damage. I had to use a +crit item to break through both.
>>
>>30068606
>but the faggot just wouldn't stay in the goddamn ball even after leaving his HP at one with False Swipe

UGH. I had Golisopod tank his fucking Take Downs while I threw ball after fucking ball.
>>
>>30067593
Kahili because I had no electric or ice moves and mudsdale's rock slide kept missing.
Also my only pokemon that were not slow as fuck were Ribombee and Tsareena.

I wasted Mimikyu's disguise in some dumb shit and almost got swept by Dexio as well.

Lusamine was surprisingly easy for me both times. Her team was super slow so I just 1hkoed everything with Mudsdale.
>>
Can I get an answer on that one?

Does Lusamine really die?
Or, Lillie leaves to Kanto with Lusamine to make sure she is recovered?
>>
>>30068879
It says that she's alive but her head's messed up. They went to kanto to ask Bill for help with removing the last of the UB dna from Lusamine, since he was able to swap bodies with a clefairy with cell separation.
>>
>>30069009
That's what I hears as well, thanks! For some reason, it felt disturbing to hear outright death of a character.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.