[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Aether Foundation were the bad guys all along REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Bork.png (129KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
Bork.png
129KB, 600x635px
The Aether Foundation were the bad guys all along REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fucking Game Freak finally makes a villain team so likable and even their good counterpart and now this shit. Fucking cliche man. I'm mad.

>pic related my face when game freak is fucking stupid
>>
You're fucking stupid, not all cliches are bad.
>>
I thought it was obvious Aether were the villains.

I'm just glad Guzma didn't end up like Vaas were he was blatantly so much better than the other villains so much that you forgot the higher villain existed.
>>
>>30066399
Were Aether even really villains? It was really only Lusamine that was sort of an antagonist, and even then the only thing she even does that's really bad is being a shitty mom and hurting Cosmog. Faba was just a dick and the Aether employees only fight you when you literally break into their headquarters.
>>
>>30066772
Does it really count if a UB made her crazy in the first place?
>>
>>30066790
I think they implied her obsession taking over, not the UB influencing her with black majicks.
>>
>>30066399
Aether wasn't even evil. They fought you because you literally broke into their base. Lusamine was just insane because she wanted to get fucked by a glass alien
>>
>>30066399
>>30066772
This, take into account that:
>They went after lilie because she was stealing cosmog from them
>They attacked you because you were breaking into their building
>Lusamine was crazy and greedy, but not necessarily going after other people things, she just wanted cosmog to open the ultra wormholes
>After you defeat her you can walk around Aether paradise and talk with the people there, who actually are taking good care of the pokemon
>Wicke and Aether fundation actually helps you by giving you Beast Balls that are really fucking expensive so you can capture instead of destroying the ultra beasts
>>
>>30066399
Lusamine was a disappointment, I was expecting a smarter villain, not the literally insane bitch we got.
Guzma was alright but he wasn't as likable as I thought he would be,

Overall I'm not satisfied with the villains but at least everyone else made up for it. Kukui is based as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.