[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this legal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: SalanditOutrage.png (167KB, 1547x818px) Image search: [Google]
SalanditOutrage.png
167KB, 1547x818px
Seriously, can we charge Game Freak with war crimes or something? They gave a lot of new pokemon dog shit encounter rates and on top of that they have us shit like this, we got the new marowak learning its signature move the level before it evolves into marowak, we got pokemon that can't evolve until they're literally in the last area of the game, daycare doesn't level pokemon up anymore and on top of that all of our breeding shit we've built up for years and years are locked out until probably the end of january because the fucks haven't made sun and moon compatible with pokemon bank yet.

Fuck off.
>>
>I don't know what Cute Charm is
>>
>m-muh lizard waifu

Kill yourself furfag.
>>
>>30066075
can't cute charm and use a sync-er though
>>
>>30065931
>>30066075
Boo fucking hoo OP is a n00b
>>
>>30066097
The point isn't the specific pokemon. There are multiple instances in this game of the developers DELIBERATELY making shit an obvious pain in the ass in order to actually appreciate the new stuff they put in the game. It makes 0 sense whatsoever.
>>
>>30066097
It can't evolve unless it's female, the gender ratio complaint is valid
>>
>>30066248
No, it's not. Salazzle canonically have harems of male Salandit. It wouldn't make sense from a lore perspective if there were equal or more females.
>>
>>30066302
Lore reasons do not excuse making playing the actual game a fucking chore.
>>
>>30065931
Try finding a female Relicanth in RSE then get back to me furfag.
>>
>>30065931
The Marowak thing legitimately pisses me off. This and all you've mentioned are yet additional reasons to hack these games. Friendly reminder that all Nintendo games, especially Gamefreak games, deserve to be pirated due to stupid bullshit like this.
>>
File: anymoniwant.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
anymoniwant.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>male cute charm sylveon
>300k female salandits
>any GTS mon I want
>>
Fuck off you mra piece of shit
>>
>>30066302
How about they made it 75/25?
>>
>>30066397
Why do you give a fuck? You were going to catch a female one anyways.
>>
>>30066117
>needing the perfect nature in an ingame playthrough

you're a special kind of retarded
>>
File: 1461402635074.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461402635074.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>30066677
That's what the problem is, anon. There's no reason to catch a male one and you have only 12.5% chance to find a female one.
>>
>>30065931
Adrenaline Orb my dude.
>>
>>30066541
>Crime is ok because reasons

It's ok to admit you're just a tightarse
>>
Would eviolite work on a male sandalit?
>>
>>30065931
I got one on my second encounter L O L
>>
tl;dr someone got mad because Pokemon makes sense with the lore and cause they don't have an easy mode
>>
>>30066708
I get what you're saying you autist. It's just ridiculous that you're even complaining about it when stuff like appears with other mons like vespiquen. Where have you been the last 20 years and not have heard "gotta catch em all"? This female only limitation only exists as a "gameplay mechanic" for this Pokémon and I'm stretching the definition of that word very broadly.
>>
>>30065931
>new marowak learning its signature move the level before it evolves into marowak,
You realize mons learn signature moves immediately upon evolution in this gen, right? Ribombee automatically learns Pollen Puff no matter what level it evolved at. Same with evolving Cosmoem- it automatically gets SS Strike and MG Beam.
>>
File: fuck that.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
fuck that.gif
2MB, 400x310px
>>30067151
Did anyone anywhere in this thread say it was okay with vespiqueen? Anyone at all? Show me where, you fucking dolt.

That's the worst part of this bullshit. Gamefreak makes a new pokemon game where a whole bunch of new pokemon and moves are hidden behind absolute horseshit like this, they effectively disable breeding for the first 2 months of the game's life to make it just that much more of a pain in the dick, THEN there are fags like you that defend it to the death instead of recognizing it for the horse shit it is.
>>
File: train problem.jpg (37KB, 950x397px) Image search: [Google]
train problem.jpg
37KB, 950x397px
>we got pokemon that can't evolve until they're literally in the last area of the game

This is the real problem.
Who the fuck thought it was acceptable for an early bug to stay a cocoon until the end of the game? Were they actually drunk or something?
>>
>>30067489
I find it extra odd that it's him and magnemite, and on top of that we literally go to a powerplant in the game that has a weirdly cinematic view.

I thought for sure both would evolve in there and nothing. Instead both of those mons didn't evolve for me until around 47 in the non-descript poni caves. Like they're not electric or anything, so why evolve there?
>>
File: 375px-750Mudsdale.png (90KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
375px-750Mudsdale.png
90KB, 375x375px
>>30067700
The game finally has an ice/fighting type pokemon, and it's strong offensively and not a stupid defensive piece of garbage like they usually make ice types, but no access to it until the end of the game. Literally why? Because it would be overpowered? So then why is Mudsdale so easy to get and the AI literally can't do shit against it?
>>
>>30067209
can you confirm that to me about Alolan Marowak, personally? I wanted to train one and now I'm worried he'll be fucked for no reason.
>>
>>30066541
>stealing is okay because i dont like things about the product

pirate shit all you want, but dont try to fucking justify it. just accept you're being a cheap cunt
>>
>>30067700

This whole gen is odd.

Severely incomplete ability descriptions like Water Bubble and Prankster.
Stats all over the place.
Fluff being completely inconsistent with gameplay in general.
Bizarre encounter rates and evolution methods.
Pokedex is more morbid than ever.
No national dex.
Entire battle formats like triples and rotations scrapped.
The Tapus being split between island color types and once speculated RGBY types.
Subtle oddities like the Mina/Ilima thing and Necrozma's iciness.

And last but not least, THE LEAKS. Holy shit the leaks. Starter evos in June, Riddler, poorly scrubbed demo, etc. It was just insane by any past gen leak standards.

I really can't help but wonder if something was going wrong internally at Game Freak and co. These are all symptoms of chaotic developer and marketing teams.
>>
File: 1450555211157.jpg (54KB, 454x343px) Image search: [Google]
1450555211157.jpg
54KB, 454x343px
>>30066914
>sandalit
>>
>>30067489
>Who the fuck thought it was acceptable for an early bug to stay a cocoon until the end of the game?
Nature.
Beetles spend most of their lives as larvae and only a few months as adults.
>>
>>30066544
I offer you a rattata for one
>>
>>30068262
>Pokedex is more morbid than ever
Not really, it was always like that.
>>
>>30068262
>I really can't help but wonder if something was going wrong internally at Game Freak and co.
Well, there was a guy named Ohmori....
>>
>>30068262
>Entire battle formats like triples and rotations scrapped.
literally no one cared about those formats
>>
>>30068450
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>30067916
? I caught one early on

does it have to evolve around the ice stone?
>>
>>30068247
Did they at least make it so the starter is always female?
>>
>>30068510
No, that would be dumb.
>>
>>30066124
What cancer forum did you crawl from, faggot?
>>
I didn't realize it was that rare. My first encounter at the volcano was a female one. It was Sassy though..
>>
>>30067338
calm down your autistic rage and maybe you'll have fun
>>
>>30069650
This
>>
File: sad clown.gif (4MB, 270x263px) Image search: [Google]
sad clown.gif
4MB, 270x263px
>>30068547
Would it, though? Would it be dumb to make it so people don't have to hard reset to try to get a usable water starter?
>>
>>30066075
Not even that, you can just let it call for allies until it spawns a female. OP is retarded.
>>
File: perpetual sadness.png (785KB, 768x771px) Image search: [Google]
perpetual sadness.png
785KB, 768x771px
>>30069835
Actually, that's another fucking pig disgusting annoyance.

>trying to catch a pokemon
>get it to red health
>It calls for a friend, effectively resetting its health and stopping you from catching it
>spend several turns of repeatedly killing pokemon and watching it call for more friends before you ever even have the opportunity to throw a pokeball

remove
>>
>>30068262
>Pokedex is more morbid than ever.
This must be just for Sun because playing Moon I haven't found anything even remotely morbid.
>>
>>30069957
>use sleeping move of the thousand of Pokemon that learn one
>throw ball
>catch
>>
>>30069765
Gender doesn't determine usability
>>
>>30069957
>inflict literally any status condition
>pokemon can no longer call for help
Wow that sure is difficult
>>
>>30067209
>>30068166
I can confirm that this does not happen with Marowak. Evolved mine today, no Shadow Bone.
>>
Isn't this Combee all over again? Get over yourselves, you obsessive manchildren.
>>
>>30066117
faint the charmer, sync on the second slot.
>>
>>30067209
this man is a liar
>>
>>30070553
It does when the final form is only attainable when it's female and thus its ultimate attacks can never be used except by females.
>>
>>30065931
Literally the first Salandit I encountered was a female, not even using Cute Charm. Just keep hunting
>>
>>30070746
I should rephrase. I meant that gender on starters doesn't determine usability.
>>
>>30067489
One thing I didn't understand about the data was that it evolves at electric rock. But mine evolved at level 43 in front of the tree that you battle Hapu.
>>
>>30070760
Why does it matter what YOU got when literally only 12% of salandit have even a CHANCE of being usable?
>>
literally the first salandit i encountered just now was female. Also had no idea that only the females evolve. Good luck OP, you can do it!
>>
>>30070658
>precedence makes it okay.

It was a fucking shit move with Combee and its shit with this. Cucking out 7/8 of every instance of a pokemon to be a non evolving piece of shit forever is not okay.
>>
>>30066698
Not him, but with the addition of bottle caps to fix IVs, most pokemon can be made competitive after the fact as long as their nature is right. Might as well get a good nature if you're leveling it up anyway.

I always got a somewhat decent nature anyway, because the nature bonus is pretty significant for little effort. You Alakazam would have ~22% more SpA if it were Modest rather than Adamant.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.