[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1446911165416.jpg (210KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1446911165416.jpg
210KB, 520x678px
Fuck. Can you rematch Tapu Koko?

i totally didnt kill it
>>
>>30065812
>what is saving before a fight
>>
>>30065812
Beat the elite 4 again
>>
>>30066245
If you haven't even played the game, abstain from posting. The game catches you off guard with a cutscene, you cunt.
>>
>>30066346
It's random though. Even after beating the Elite 4 there's no guarantees he'll rematch you, so you have to beat them until you get the fight.

In other words, just inject.
>>
>>30066351
>catches you off guard
OK that's understanda...
>with a cutscene
Are you legitimately stupid? Not expecting a cutscene after 100 of those.
>>
>>30065812
you can fight him again by going to the statue and talking to it, probably have to beat the e4 a second time first.
>>
If I want a good nature for this bastard do I need to kill him and fight him with synchronize later? I'm not watching the entire fucking cutscenes again.
>>
>>30066522
Fuck off, it's really unpredictable.

>>30065812
You can fight it immediately after the credits, just go back to the temple and talk with the statue. I think you even get a 3rd chance when rebattling the E4.
>>
>>30066754
I don't remember it well, but doesn't it let tell you to walk to the statue and touch it, meaning that you can save before?
>>
>>30067121
No it's part of the cutscene. You get healed and immediately get thrown into battle, it's really frustrating.
>>
>>30065812
yes you can do it right away
source: I killed it and went right back to the ruins the second I could
>>
>>30067121
After you beat the "champ", you literally can't even move or open the menu untill the end of the credits. And tapu keku is between the champ and the credits. If you want to redo the first challenge, you have to beat the champ again AND watch something like 10 minutes of cutscenes.
>>
>>30067198
Does he reset everytime you initiate a battle with him?
>>
>>30067485
I'm not sure what you mean by that. I don't think you should try killing him the second time.

If you're talking about can you get a different nature or something then yes. I'm still soft-resetting on koko to get something decent.
>>
>>30067406
Not just that, but if you actually give a shit about natures then you'll need to beat the champ with your synchronizer out front just to have that 50/50 chance of getting a Tapu Koko with the nature you want. Which means carrying your synchronizer through the entire E4.

It's just dumb. KO it and then come back later.
>>
>>30067598
Yes that's what I meant. Thank you.
>>
>>30067505
This (you) is for you
>>30067754
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.