[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about Ranger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Ranger_EN_boxart.jpg (388KB, 1000x897px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger_EN_boxart.jpg
388KB, 1000x897px
How do you feel about Ranger?
>>
I prefer the first one without HP bars, you actually ned to dodge shit in that one, on the later games you have to do it only on the time challenges.
>>
Charizard was literal hell in the first one.
>>
>>30065539
The boss rush at the end was fucking brutal.
I like the games but they absolutely destroy DS screens.
>>
File: DELET THIS.png (398KB, 1018x728px) Image search: [Google]
DELET THIS.png
398KB, 1018x728px
>>30065438
We are long overdue for the best spin-off's of the series. These are LITERALLY the best games and their stories are even better than the main games. It sucks that they are 3 generations behind.

Really hope a new game comes out on Switch. I fucking swear if they make a new Dungeon game then I'm going to storm into Gamefreak HQ and make a LITERAL happening. Literally. I can't even.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>30065577
I would be fucking out of this world if there was a Switch game, but that is very unlikely. The fact they sunk the small island in GS and didn't bring it back impressed me, those sorts of repercussions don't happen often in Pokemon.
>>
Ranger was ok I guess but the Orre games are where its at, we need another game in that series
>>
>>30065577
Is Pokemon conquest a good spin off?
>>
>>30065577
>Really hope a new game comes out on Switch

but switch is confirmed to not have touch screen
>>
>>30066993
Yes, but mainly because it's Nobunaga's Ambition with a Pokemon skin. If some other random company made a Pokemon SRPG it'd probably be shit.
>>
>>30065438
>That fucking entei
besides that the first one is great, haven't played the other two

Solana is for fug
>>
File: 1476348790195.jpg (207KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
1476348790195.jpg
207KB, 450x700px
>>30067110
my favorite of the spinoff girls
>>
>>30065438
Only played Almia. Fun af desu. Cept for the condition of my screen
>>
>>30067110
Flygon was the biggest pain. It would just not stay still or stop spitting tornados everywhere.

>>30067597
Almia and GS are relatively easy on the screen compared to Ranger.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x646px
>Steelix in Ranger 1
>Charizard and Entei in Ranger 1
>motherfucking Metagross in Ranger 1
>Dialga and Palkia in Ranger 2
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.