[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name 5 legitimate flaws.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 25

File: sm.jpg (300KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
sm.jpg
300KB, 1200x630px
Name 5 legitimate flaws.
>>
>>30065265
>a bit too handhold-y
>trials are mostly uninspired
>mediocre post-game
>felt a bit rushed sometimes (like Mina not having a trial)
>Hau
>>
>>30065265
1: gen 1 pandering
2: no gen 2 pandering
3: no gen 3 pandering
4: no gen 4 remakes
5: gen 5 pandering
6: zygarde got cucked
7: gen 7 is the worst gen
>>
>>30065265
1. even fewer completely new pokemon
2. granted, they wanted to try new stuff, but their alolan forms are very few and a number don't make any sense or are downright atrocious
3. UB introduction--cool concept but RIP meta, hello even more powercreep

that's it for now
>>
>>30065265
Imo
>a bit too much talking in the beginning let me play the fucking game
>new Pokémon are again overshadowed by the others
>FRAMERATE
>the PC keeps making that robotic smile no matter what
>Lillie leaves
>>
>>30065265
Hardly any postgame
Still no Battle Frontier
They let cucks like you play it
I can't fuck the pokegirls
Still no fucking Battle Frontier
>>
>>30065265
>cutscenes
>lacking postgame
>mediocre sets
>alola forms not living up to their potential at all
>UBs/Tapus should've had more focus in the maingame

And these games are still pretty good
>>
I love Sun and Moon, just going to put that out there. Whether you think that's a good thing or a bad thing is up to you.

1) The amount of of handholding is often ridiculous. Pokemon games are usually like that, but this one was most notable. I hope they tone it down a notch.

2) The postgame. I know postgame doesn't have to be as big as B2W2 but jesus christ, the Battle Tree is a huge letdown. Here's hoping for some sort of content DLC.

3) Removal of features for no reason. Most notable omissions were the DexNav and the PSS. Pokemon games always do this, but is ridiculous.

4) Pokemon distribution. Shockingly low amount of Alolan forms, all of them being Gen 1. Shockingly low number of new Pokemon in general actually, which wouldn't be such a huge issue if most of them weren't a pain in the fucking ass to get. Pokemon like Mareanie are so rare for no reason.

5) The framerate and lack of 3D. Say what you want about the 3DS hardware but Sun and Moon are not games that really push it to its limits. Not including 3D and a shitty framerate really hurt the polish of these games. No excuse for it.
>>
1. >Wild Pokemon you're trying to catch called for help!

2. >Wild Pokemon you're trying to catch called for help!

3. >Wild Pokemon you're trying to catch called for help!

4. >Wild Pokemon you're trying to catch called for help!

5. >Wild Pokemon you're trying to catch called for help!
>>
>>30065370
>no gen 4 remakes

...yet
>>
>frame dips on o3ds
>too linear
>too many cutscenes
>clothes colors being version exclusive
>most of the new pokemon have too low of a speed stat
>>
>>30065555
Use thunder wave or something along those lines, they stop calling for help with a status condition (at least sleep/paralysis)
>>
>>30065265
>hour long cutscenes
>yet another rehash of gen 1 pokemon
>handholding: the game
>ultra abominations
>no postgame
>"""legendarys""" have pre-evos
>z-moves
i could name more but it would take too long
>>
>Framerate is shit
>Too many roadblocks
>Hau
>Uninspired postgame like all pokemon games except G/S
>They holded back on some fights
>>
nobody cares that trainers only have 1 or 2 pokemon?
>>
>>30065616
I personally don't care for it. What's the difference between 4 Pokémon you oneshot or 2?

Also, Trainer having few Pokémon is a thing since Gen 5.
>>
File: 1479647479294.gif (2MB, 294x164px) Image search: [Google]
1479647479294.gif
2MB, 294x164px
Let's get a few shitposts out of the way

>m-muh frontier
>muh DexNav
>muh HMs
>muh PWT
>muh no more sticking a penny under the circle pad to hatch eggs
>>
>>30065265
1. Too much of a tutorial and too restrictive at the beginning (versus other games) (this continues on but becomes less of an issue on the later islands)
2. Framerate drops occasionally
3. No National Dex
4. Less new Pokemon than other games (not sure if that's a fair complaint)
5. Lack of things to do post-game (from what I heard, not sure how valid that criticism is either)

I'll be honest, I've been dogging on this game but it is pretty good. If you judge it on it's own merit, it's not bad at all (besides the overly abundant cutscenes). Comparing it to past games is where it starts to lose it's luster though. I don't want to make excuses for GF, but is it because of the memory that the 3D models take up? Is that why it seems like there's less content?
>>
>>30065669
Pretty sure nobody misses HMs
>>
>>30065653
Since Kalos (maybe Unova), they've specifically had 3 or less for every battle.

>>30065616
And I really dislike it
>>
Many of the new pokemon have low encounter rates like who decided this shit was ok
>>
>>30065265
>ridiculously hand holdy. It's okay to get lost in an exploration based game but it is literally impossible to do that here. Shit, even Kalos had Lumiose City which was big enough to get lost in
>it runs like dogshit
>not enough new pokemon and even Gen 6 could pad its numbers with mega evolutions
>Alolan forms are half assed and largely mediocre
>Continuing the trend of abandoning or removing features from older games. I'm actually impressed they managed to find stuff to take out of X and Y, like Hordes and even simple things like being able to save outfit slots. The game was barren to begin with and they still took out QoL features. That's impressive desu
>>
Terrible designs
More broken shit for competitive end game battling
>>
>>30065585
it frame dips on the n3ds too
>>
1.takes too long to start
2. I don't need to be babysat and have the map show me where to go everytime
3. I should be able to fish anywhere
4. The lack of creativity for Pokemon when you're on an island....like seriously...wtf
5. The fucking cut scenes
>>
1. Framerate issues (stating this again because even on the N3DS getting dips is just stupid)
2. I feel like they made the game harder, then purposefully went back and tweaked things to make it easier
3. Too many generic pokemons on routes that leave the decent/good pokemons at 1-5% encounter rates
4. Beginning is really a snoozefest
5. Some new pokemon are good but sudden hatred of having speed on new pokemon
Also didn't really care for any of the starters.
>>
>>30065616
We'll there is the trainer with 6 magikarp, but that's obviously more of an annoyance than a real challenge
>>
>>30065265
Framerate
Number of new Pokemon
Excessive cutscenes
Worse online interface
Alola forms limited to Kanto Pokemon only
>>
>>30065761
really? i haven't had any trouble with mine, even in battle royals.
>>
>>30065265
Ultrabeasts
>>
>Few alola forms
>"Famous trainers" aka a fucking lie
>The looks easier that it actually is
>Laggy af
>Litten has no new HA
I pray for a DLC
>>
>tfw Nintendo will never adopt Capcoms Monster Hunter DLC model for post launch content

>>30065798
Not that anon but I notice it mostly in double battles but shit is unacceptable for a Pokemon game at this point. Like fuck make it a N3DS exclusive and bundle it if you need to utilize better hardware but the game isn't even running much and yet shit slows down.

Also the weird time it takes after battles to reload, and the overabundance of load screens for things like gates/fences
>>
>>30065669
How are Frontier and PWT dismissable as shitposts when they're valid complaints? Gamefreak is pandering to the casuals and watering down the games, which is bad. Fuck off.
>>
>New Pokemon are obscure and hard to find in exchange for more common Kanto shitmons we've been using for 20 years
>Encounter rate is high I run into a battle every few steps in grass
>"Can't escape!" from Pokemon 5 levels below mine
>A small number of new Pokemon for the second generation in a row
>First island is a little too handholdy

Overall I enjoy the games but they definitely have their flaws
>>
>>30065669
Who the fuck misses HMs
>>
>>30065887
They made the games more challenging (and fun).
>>
1. Extremely linear.
2. Hau is retarded.
3. Wild/Totem Pokemon calling for help only makes the game more tedious.
4. Unholy framerate
5. Alola forms really aren't that interesting at all.

On a totally unrelated note, this is my first Pokemon since Ruby. Will any of the games from Gens 4-6 get the bad taste out of my mouth.
>>
>>30065906
(You) got me
>>
>>30065848
You know they said they're not doing shit like that again because they're just aiming for simple minded kids. /vp/ isn't their fucking audience you retard and you're a double retard for expecting any of that shit to be in any future game.

tl;dr You literally set yourself up for dissapointment every time you hope for Frontier or PWT.
>>
>>30065522
fuck this (#3)is what pisses me off the most. Wtf was dexnav and the ev training removed? Was planning on picking this up but after downloading it on my hacked 3ds I'll spend my money elsewhere.
P.S. I have a N3DS thats not hacked where i play the games that are actually worth buying.
>>
boy customization still fucking cancer
>>
>>30065887
I'm so glad they're gone, shit was cancerous and it prevented me from having an actual full team to play with, but the muscle memory is killing me lol. I kept going to my Pokemon menu to try to fly somewhere.
>>
>>30065522
Wait, There's no 3d? I believe I was the only one who enyoy it and was expecting an improvement, no a complete removal.
>>
1) THERE
2) ARE
3) NO
4) TRIPLE
5) BATTLES
>>
>no 3d to make it run better but still struggles & doesn't look great when it zooms in on character models & shit which is all the damn time
>trying to go for a more involved story but it actually just ends up being a barrier, ie the cutscenes & handholding
>some interesting ideas that are really poorly fleshed out for example pokemon like Komala & Drampa that appear to be obvious candidates for evo lines & small number of Alola-Kantomons
>adding some quality of life features that are nice, like dumping HMs, but then also getting rid of some like pressing X to close out of all your open menus so we have to go back to pressing B multiple times with the slow ass bottom screen menu interface
>a lot of wack designs in my opinion

I mean I still like it because its a pokemon game more or less but its far from perfect
>>
>>30065265
Not even lying I honestly can't think of 5 legitimate flaws outside of anything which boils down to a design choice like the number of new Pokémon.
>>
>>30065976
preschool boys look more BOY then the fuckin characters you can make. Basically a fuckin girl with a somewhat boy haircut (aka emofag hair)
>>
>>30065402
>even fewer completely new pokemon
It has 82 new pokemon, and gen 6 had 71 new pokemon.
>>
>>30065958
How does that make it not a legitimate flaw?
>>
File: 1479314400905.png (29KB, 523x515px) Image search: [Google]
1479314400905.png
29KB, 523x515px
>specific designed places on the artwork map that aren't accessable ingame (gold course, more water pools stuff where the water trial was)

>too many removed features that were REALLY important for Pokemon games in general (horde battles and super training for EV training, PPS)

>half-assed "change yo IVs!!!!!" mechanic with """"HYPER"""" training and the decision to keep IVs in general instead of removing them, which would give HP fairy finally a chance to be a thing

>not enough new Pokemon and shit stats for most of them, also 5% encounter rate what the fuck were they even thinking

>no national dex
>>
>>30065915
Black/White 2 are the best games since Gold/Silver
>>
>the game feels like a chore to get through with so many cutscenes that take your control away - and they're not even engaging, the dialogue is vapid and a complete waste of your god damn time if you are above the age of six

>the "let's assume that everyone playing has no idea what the fuck a pokemon is" tutorial mode with no way to turn it off or select a difficulty level. this eases off after the first island but the "HEY, THIS MOVE IS SUPER EFFECTIVE, USE IT" and "HEY, YOU GOT A NEW ITEM, JUST REMINDING YOU" shit remains and makes the game constantly feel like it's talking down to you

>framerate fucking tanks as soon as more than two pokemon are on screen

>i have no issues with the number of new mons but so many of them are hidden behind 5% encounter rates. what the hell is this, are you ashamed of your new designs?

>so many tiny, little load-screen issues that slowly pile up over time. the game takes a long time to load initially, there are load screens between loading the trainer model in battle before you actually fight, load screens between areas when you enter a fucking gate, load screens between the 500 cutscenes

>calling for help is bullshit. it's not difficulty, which is well-implemented in other areas of the game. it's tedium.

>hahahahaahah quest markers hahaahahahaha

i like this game - but it's so fundamentally flawed. this is one of my favorite gens design-wise but i'm having trouble finding reasons to replay it.
>>
>>30066102
fuck me, *golf
>>
>Performance problems
>Excessive linearity and handholding
>Too easy
>Poor pokemon distribution
>Everything was officially revealed beforehand
>>
>>30065601
Is this true? If so thank you so fucking much.
>>
>>30065265
still like it and they are way better than the whole gen 6 but
>whole first island is a tutorial
>short amount of pokes (alola forms/megas aren't new pokemon)
>no gyms builded alongside the league after beating the island challenge (re-battling the trial captains is close but still doesn't count)
>NO FUCKING NATIONAL DEX
>only 1 apricorn ball
>genwunner pandering
>no looping egg hatching route
>battle facility is shit
>most new pokes movepools are shit and we need to wait for the next game for tutors they could have implemented in SM
>no new megas/evos for shitmons
the story is a solid 8 tho
>>
>>30065616
If they don't make the AI smarter, it makes no difference.
>>
>>30065887
not a complain point but I liked to use my pokemon and not some shitty rented ones to move around
>>
>>30065838
Only for you, that DLC will cost like a new game :^)
>>
File: 1386825962936.png (20KB, 559x404px) Image search: [Google]
1386825962936.png
20KB, 559x404px
1. You don't even fucking play the game for the first 30 minutes
2. Frame rate when any more than 2 mons on the field is inexcusable
3. Starting the game and connecting to wifi take forever
4. The 1998 microsoft wordart font for Z moves
5. Status is basically necessary for catching wild mons so they don't fucking cock block you with friends

Not sure I'm the only one but:
1. I absolutely hate the UI. XY had it down with the second screen. Why can't the map be optional and why the fuck is it the MAIN SCREEN?
2. I've always hated the distinction between HP/PP recovery and status recovery items. To this day I still go to HP recovery to find a revive. That aside, the categories change if you're in battle. Still no way to organize items separately in battle. I want my pokeballs first reeeeee
3. I appreciate the small changes to learning moves, like not telling you what the TM contains because you already know which one you clicked. Also removing "give up on learning X" is nice.
4. I like how pressing B automatically sends a new mon to the PC. HOWEVER, you can't press B to exit GTS because it's an "Are you sure you want to quit" reeeeee
>>
>>30066163
Is there no way to get more apricorn balls?
>>
>>30066143
Other than the "too easy", this list is unbiased and has strong credit. I'm a big fan of these games from what little I've played, and these are most of the qualms I have thus far
>>
> cannot catch rotom, an actual pokemon in your pokedex
>cannot catch/encounter Charizard although you can ride it
>No national Pokedex
>Almost completely abandoning mega evolutions
> Hau is a little bitch

I still enjoy the games quite a bit, and I'm having lots of fun but the flaws in this game are downright retarted
>>
>anyone complaining about postgame and then mentions BW2

You all seriously need to off yourselves
>>
>>30066219
no
>>
>>30066204
Maybe if they went halfway between both systems, no more HMs but it just asks "would you like to cut this" etc and then uses a pokemon from your party or something
>>
>>30066204
>but I liked to use my pokemon and not some shitty rented ones to move around

I never get this argument. It's not like you ride on your own Pokémon, it's some dark blue blob.
>>
>>30066218
>I absolutely hate the UI. XY had it down with the second screen.

Gee, I wonder why GF relied on the second screen as little as possible.
>>
>Make Zygarde doggo
>can't ride it
>>
>>30066272
still you pokemon, and cant use teleport/dig to get out of caves/go to the pokecenter anymore
>>
>>30066229
The tree and skyscraper are still better than anything we've got in gen 6 and 7
>>
>>30066320
>still you pokemon

No, it's a blue blob, not your Pokémon.
And what the fuck is wrong with your english?
>>
>>30066320
mean to reply >>30066250
>>
>>30066326
being better than ultra-turd doesn't change the fact that it's still mega-turd.

Gen 2 has the only good post-game.
>>
>>30065265
1. Early area pokemon keep spawning in late game areas just in higher levels for no reason.
2. there are cut scenes every 5 steps at the start of the game and every 10 steps after a couple of hours.
3. SOS battles are a pain in the ass if you just want to capture the fucking pokemon
4. Literally 2 fps
5. You can't see the results of a hair cut until after you pay for it and you have already done it.

I could name at least 10 more.
>>
>>30066345
Not same anon but he only missed one letter. And it absolutely is your Pokemon, but it is represented as a blue blob. This is obvious due to the fact that some Pokemon, such as Lapras and Sharpedo, have their own overworlds in gen 6, while the rest are simply the generic blob. If you cannot understand that then you are non-meme autistic.
>>
>Too much hand holding. The entire first island is basically a tutorial level
>Not a lot of new Pokemon
>Alola Forms are only Gen 1 Pokemon, and most of them are crap (Ice Type is worst type)
>No National Dex
>No new Megas

Now for five pros, since I loved playing these games
>The gameplay was fun and actually was challenging at times, especially Totem Pokemon
>Character development was handled well for certain characters (Lillie)
>On that note, the story was actually written well compared to another set of games in the series... looking at you X and Y
>The design of the region was awesome
>Trainer Customization expanded on
>>
>>30065265
>GET IN THE FUCKING BAG NEBBY
>cutscenes
>fewer new pokemon
>majority of new pokemon have shit stats
>introduced ultra beasts
>no national dex
>no dexnav
>keeps removing features
>less male options
>>
>>30066409
>You can't see the results of a hair cut until after you pay for it and you have already done it.

Yeah I wish the haircuts in the game worked more like real life haircuts.
>>
File: 1443119367683.jpg (98KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
1443119367683.jpg
98KB, 636x848px
I've been going into this blind and not checking Pokemon encounter rates/locations online

but it feels like every area has one unique Pokemon (thats also located nowhere else in the game) with a ridiculously low encounter rate, like theyre trying to lengthen the game by having you sit in one area forever like an idiot
>>
>>30066373
All I remember is the Battle Tower. Kanto is not post game if that's what you're thinking.
>>
>>30065265
>2.5-3 hours till route 2
>No rockruff on route 1
>Exp. Share is on by default until you disable it
>Too many FUCKING cutscenes
>Initial load and shutdown times HUGE
>>
>>30066414
Dude, the fucking argument is "When I use my own Pokémon, then I feel more connected to them"

I fail to see how that works when the Pokémon is represented as a generic blue blob.
>>
> No HMs
> Competitive gameplay SUCKS
> Way too easy
> Still has version specifics
> Trade evos are annoying and need to go
>>
>>30066606
>No HMs

Found the shitpost.
>>
>>30066479
Yeah, most areas have a Pokemon with a 1% rate. There are a few with 5%, some being new Pokemon which is stupid. I get 1% for things like pseudos or ones like Chansey, but kind of cruel to make 5% for new Pokemon which aren't very special. X/Y kind of did that too.
>>
File: litten-s-final-evolution.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
litten-s-final-evolution.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
>CUTSCENES
>WEEDLE CALLED FOR HELP
>"MALASADAS!"
>CUTSCENES!
>Pic related
>>
>>30065265

I'm about to take on the league and adoring it so far but:

>kingdom-hearts-levels of walking from cutscene to cutscene at points
>no trials that really matched a top-tier gym design
>story all over the place, especially on the last island
>too many heavily promoted and hyped Pokemon at the very end of the game
>Comfey is useless
>>
>>30066606
>No HMs
Yes, because we all love HM slaves!
>Competitive gameplay sucks
The competitive gameplay doesn't exist yet. The game's barely been out.
>Way too easy
Hardest Pokemon game to date, try again.

>>30066550
>no rockruff on route 1
What even is your point?
>Exp. Share is on by default
because the game's balanced around the exp share. turning it off takes barely any time ffs.
>>
If the o3ds has frame dips, does the 2ds have too?
>>
>>30066724
> Yes, because we all love HM slaves!
HM slaves weren't back and movepool management was a part of the challenge.

> Hardest Pokemon game to date, try again.
I can't remember the last battle where I didn't one-shot the opponent. Literally no strategy or thinking involved whatsoever.
>>
>>30066849
Played it on 2DS. Framerate is fine except during 2vs2 and totem battles. Also, playing with huge Pokémon like Lunala in Refresh is also troublesome.
>>
>>30066871
Yeah, but now you can manage even more easily your movepool, which also means a more challenging task at the same time.

>>30066871
Have you played the game in ez mode, anon?
Totem Pokemon are a bitch sometimes, and even more Totem Wishiwashi and his fucking poke-helper that can heal him ad-infinitum.
>>
>>30065265
>cutscenes have tremendously bad pacing
>handholding
>didn't solve framerate issues
>remove hord battles which were awesome for EV training
>no counterpart to supertraining
>>
>>30066987
They removed them because the game literally cannot handle them.

Imagine if Gamefreak was actually good at their jobs, then we'd get triple battles and horde battles with minimal slowdown.
>>
>>30065265
So far...
>SOS Battles are fucking annoying. Not challenging, not fun just a pain in the ass.
>Long cutscenes
>New Pokemon all have stupidly low encounter rates.

My only gripes so far. I've just got to the third island though so we'll see.
>>
>>30067107
The former can be mitigated by status. The latter two are still a problem throughout the game.
>>
>>30065915
HGSS, BW2, Platinum.
>>
>>30065915
I'm fine with Totem Pokemon calling for help cause it makes for an interesting boss battle. But random wild Pokemon being able to do it is fucking annoying and make trying to catch things a pain in the ass.
>>
>>30067073

>Imagine if Gamefreak was actually good at their jobs, then we'd get triple battles and horde battles with minimal slowdown.

just wait for Pokemon Eclipse/Stars on the Switch, complete with Dexnav again

im adamant that S/M are basically a beta for the "real" version a year from now. pre-gen 5 they always did this yeah, but this is gonna be a full console jump
>>
>>30065616
I had more trouble with SM normal trainers than any other gens, especially those mini-bosses that use actual tactics like fucking stealth rocks + red card or the dude who used guts flame orb Hariyama and a Kadabra who flung it
>>
>>30065735
It has more new Pokémon than 6th gen
>>
File: blasphemy.jpg (151KB, 845x863px) Image search: [Google]
blasphemy.jpg
151KB, 845x863px
>>30065265
THIS IS THE WORST, MAKES ME AUTISTICALLY OCD
>>
>>30065265
I haven't even played the game yet, but

1. no proper battle frontier
2. too little things to do in postgame
3. too few new pokemon
4. most UBs are ugly as fuck
5. still has fps problems
>>
>>30065265
>Shit dex
>Bad pacing
>ORAS tier post game
>So many completely empty areas you only visit once and never return to
>Fucking Hau
>>
File: 1479194625598.jpg (119KB, 786x733px) Image search: [Google]
1479194625598.jpg
119KB, 786x733px
>it's a challenging game!
>the totem battles are hard!
this meme needs to fucking die. i'm so sick of it. build a balanced team like you should be doing regardless and you can sweep through these """""""""""""""""""""challenges"""""""""""""""""""""""'' with one pokemon. holy shit.
>>
The opponets only have 1\2 pokemons. Fuck that shit.
>>
What the fuck is Battlefrontier and why do people treat it like it's the greatest thing ever?

Only played: Blue, silver, diamond, white and Y.
>>
5 Lillie doesn't pee on you
4 Lillie doesn't pee on you
3 Lillie doesn't pee on you
2 Lillie doesn't pee on you
1 Lillie doesn't pee on you
>>
>>30067289
It's a harder Elite 4.
>>
File: tfw no bf.png (92KB, 557x486px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no bf.png
92KB, 557x486px
>>30065265
1. Linear as hell, it has quest markers so you can't figure shit out yourself.
2. Cut-scenes out the ass.
3. MC has that stupid :^) face during every situation.
4. Stufful has a ~5% encounter rate for no reason at all.
5. Muh genwun.
>>
>>30067309

Doesn't sound like a big deal.
>>
Is it supposed to be night in Moon right now? 3pm.
>>
>>30067309
it's an "endless challenge mode" plagued by rigged AI and sets that is pretty much completely overshadowed by the online features for actual high-level post-game battling. The only really good thing it had was the Factory, which let you borrow ready-made pokemon and change your team after every match.
>>
>Chicken doesn't confess her love to Lillie
>Chicken doesn't kiss Lillie
>Chicken doesn't have cute lesbian sex with Lillie
>Chicken doesn't marry Lillie
>Chicken doesn't follow her wife Lillie to Kanot
>>
>>30065265
>UB designs are awful
>removed super training
>removed horde battles
>hyper training only lets you set to 31, doesn't actually change IVs, and need to be level 100 to use
>vespiquen pt 2

Still good games though just GF seems a little out of touch with what people are asking to make competitive breeding less painful.
>>
>>30065265
- Won't let me use my bro until Bank is released(and his Mega Stone until some event in maybe 2 years from now)
- Z-moves are unnecessary, annoying pseudo innovations
- Ultra Beasts are overpowered cancer
- Everyone and his mom gets access to Energy Ball and/or Grass Knot, making ground- and rock types even more useless
- Like always, Tutor moves are only going to be available once game no. 3 of the generation comes out
>>
File: Team SKull.jpg (9KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
Team SKull.jpg
9KB, 234x216px
Have none of you virgins even realized the villains are a gaggle of hocus pocus jokus juggaling jumping Juggalos?
>>
>Removed Super Training

>Trading and battling is put into a separate thing you need to load first for some reason.

I'm not going to even write more than that, those are the only two things that I need to write. Gamefreak fucking why.
>>
>>30065555
Quads
>>
>cannot skip cutscenes
>new mons are rare as fuck
>not enough post game content (tapus, UBs+Necrozma and Battle Tree)
>create a bunch of slowmons for a new meta and yet Garchomp is in
>Ice type is still shit
>>
File: 1479617944760.jpg (200KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1479617944760.jpg
200KB, 800x1067px
>>30066627
Nah he's pretty k
>>
File: Ash43.jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
Ash43.jpg
9KB, 271x186px
Yuropoor here who can't play till wednesday.

How bad are the framerate issues? I have an old 3DSXL right now, but considering upgrading to a N3DS for this game. How frequently it is mentioned here, seems like the upgrade is almost mandatory. Is this the case?
>>
>>30068181
They removed 3D battles. Only 3D you'll get is PokeFinder. Runs 30/60fps idfk
>>
i would of had appreciated these games more if kalos got some form of conclusion

sure, XY was utter shit, but D/P were shallow in comparison to platinum
>>
>>30068117
Say 5 good things about incineroar (you cant)
>>
>>30067594
GF is out of touch in general
>>
>>30065265
>SOS Battles
>SOS Battles
>SOS Battles
>SOS Battles
>SOS Battles
>>
>>30068181
2DS user here and it's a shitfest. Sometimes it feels like a slideshow.
>>
>>30065906
>challenging and fun

If you actually mean annoying and slow, then I agree.
>>
>>30067201
>not to scale
>>
>>30067291
>he didn't get the cutscene in the loft
>>
>>30068481
I don´t have the game atm, but I am planning to play on 2DS. You just scared me with that...

Is it really that bad? Worst than XY/ORAS Horde/Triple/Rotation battles?
>>
>>30067970
But they always were. These ones are just played up for silliness when the others did it straight faced the entire time. My nig from gen 1 till xy it was people wearing goofy ass power ranger costumes the entire time.

This time its literally just some rowdy teens goofing around being led by some 30 year old guy who likes to hang around kids.
>>
>>30068181
o3DSXL user here in one of the double battles my game actually froze.
>>
i hate the little options in the dialouge. the second option is usually some stupid shit. they were in the last two games as well.
>>
Is it true that Kahuna Nanu, Captain Lana, Captain Ilima and Captain Mina cannot be rechallenged in the postgame?

That´s a flow, imo.

Also, why no Rotation and Triple battles?
>>
1.W
2.i
3.m
4.p
5.od
>>
>>30069522
>>30069569
>deleted your post not even to correct "flow" to "flaw"
>>
>>30069569
Nanu can be fought in the post-game, so can Mina. Unsure about Lana/Ilima though.
>>
Performance issues are terrible. These need to be corrected ASAP.

Only other issue is the usual Pokémon problem of introducing new features and then arbitrarily taking them away, even the popular ones. This is good for keeping things fresh, but you don't need to reinvent the wheel every damn time, GF.

Genwun pandering was to be expected given the success of GO, so it's fine by me. Wish there were way more Alohan variants though.
>>
>>30065555
/thread
>>
>>30066724
>Rockruff
I wanted it for a early team mom

>Exp share
I didn't realise it was on and allowed leveling too easily. I played Y and OR with it turned on and it was too east. Enjoying the challenge now.
>>
>>30065906
Yeah keeping an HM slave for pressing A on objects and flight was so challenging and fun.
>>
1. For being a story driven game the story is poorly paced

2. Good characters are seen too little while annoying characters are too involved

3. No exploration. No scenery is memorable. You can't even surf from island to island.

4. Trainers don't have a good variety of regional mons

5. Trials are hit or miss. You're either gonna have a fun time, or feel like you're wasting it.

And I didn't even mention cutscenes or post-game. It was decent.
>>
1. No dexnav
2. No PSS
3. No Super Training
4. Too many Gen 1 Pokemon
5. Too many new shitmons
That said, I'm enjoying the game so far.
>>
>>30065783
Totally agree
>>
>>30069749
Keeping things fresh is done with new features, not removing old ones. There are some features that overlap on eachother, but most of the really good ones dont, and are features which usually make the games they're featured in stand out as good, removing them just hurts the games, its so stupid.
>>
File: 1478754570963.png (477KB, 998x973px) Image search: [Google]
1478754570963.png
477KB, 998x973px
>>30068407
1: Charisma and character to boot
2: Attacking powerhouse (just ram a quick claw up there
3: Litten is cute! CUTE! (good starter)
4: Fan favourite artwork of the line
5: Fire is typically a good line for the games (grass readily available in grass, water in water, fire is somewhat scarce)
>>
>>30070085
Apologies for delayed response. I'm in a snack break at work atm
>>
>shortest main story in the series
>fishing was gimped
>breaking up the game into islands downplayed the sense of exploration
>game was too graphically ambitious for gamefreak's third world programmers to handle
>no pokebank

thankfully the pros outweigh the cons heavily, felt like it was two steps forward one step back instead of the other way around
>>
>>30069694
But can you battle Nanu and Mina whenever you want, or is it a one time only rebattle, like Wallace in ORAS?
>>
1)Removal of super training and horde battles
2)Distribution of previous gen pokemon not even enough
3)Not enough new pokemon
4)Chugs a bit in double battles
5)Menu controls are somehow worse than they used to be
>>
>>30070158

>Not enough new pokemon

I don't think we're ever going to get a big dex jump ever again like with gens 3 and 5
>>
There are a few flaws, but less than 5, probably. Most is nitpick shit.
>>
Just started the game so I don't have too many complaints yet, but one that really gets me is that there are too many fucking gates. The fact that there's a loading screen between all of those little fences in Hau'oli when most of the time I can clearly see the full area I'm entering from the other side is ridiculous. I don't even know why it's like that.
>>
>>30070830
Yeah this is actually really annoying
>>
>>30070158
Wait, there isn't super training hiding in post game?? But what about reset bags?
>>
>>30065265
>objective flaws
The framerate
No habitatdex/dexnav that let's you see which pokemon are on a determined area
I do miss the Dexnav too, it was a fantastic addition to the games, they should have kept it in some form

>subjective
-Waaaay to slow to start, like you don't get your starter till you're 30 minutes in
-A bit too restrictive in some points.
-Cutscenes fucking everywhere
-Holy shit Lillie would you just leave me alone for one route, let me have my adventure
-I could do with either a little more new pokemon or a better distribution. Also, you can't evolve some of the first mons you get till the endgame
-Some trials are kinda dull
-The fairy captain didn't even have a trial (though at least you get to battle her a couple of times)
-Some of the new mons are pretty underwhelming
-Too little Alola forms
-No fun modes at Battle Tree (like rental and such)
-They removed Triples/Rotation/Horde battles (given the framerate issue they would be unplayable, but the solution is to fix the framerate, not to cut them from the game)
-Hypetraining only at level 100 with no convenient way to level up that high
-Only 1 of each aprincorn ball
-Battles feel a bit slow
-A lot of gates
-The registering in the pokedex process is quite slow/long
-The bottom screen no longer has shortcuts to the menu, instead he have ALWAYS the rotom map, should have been customizable.
-The PSS is arguably better and more convinient than the Festival Plaza
-Festival Plaza, while nice, makes it too tedious to get worthwhile facilities.

All that being said, Sun and Moon are pretty good. You know, for a pokemon game. But there's a lot of room for improvement.
>>
>>30070133
>breaking up the game into islands downplayed the sense of exploration
The exploration did get downplayed, but this isn't the reason. The islands are absolutely big enough to a lot of potential exploration. The problem lies in the way the areas are constructed which encourages linearity to a fault.
>>
>tfw chose moon
>game is always night
>have to turn brightness all the way up, and can still barely see anything
>>
The biggest flaw is how the only new Ice type pokemon is a shitmon

no, Alolan forms do not count as new mons
>>
1) Inconsistent frame rates
2) Inconsistent difficulty
3) Cutscenes are unskippable
4) Hau
5) Ultra Beasts boring
>>
>>30071169
>No habitatdex/dexnav that let's you see which pokemon are on a determined area
Rotomdex tells you this.
It even tells you the specific patch of grass.
>>
>>30065370
>gen 5 pandering

??????????
>>
>>30072502
How?
I'm not talking about checking were you can find a particular pokemon, I'm referring to how the dexnav showed you all the pokemon that were present in the area
>>
>>30072692
Oh, I misunderstood then.
>>
>>30066373
Gen 4 also has great postgame

>>30066513
(You) cannot be this autistic
>>
File: 1477099233360.gif (251KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477099233360.gif
251KB, 320x240px
>>30072284
>no, Alolan forms do not count as new mons
>>
>>30072781
He's right though
>>
>>30065616

They actually have e.vs and stratgies so its less of an issue.
>>
File: 1472159883107.jpg (118KB, 319x393px) Image search: [Google]
1472159883107.jpg
118KB, 319x393px
>>30072803
>New typings
>New BSTs
>New movesets
>New design
>b-b-but they have the same name as gen 1 pokemon so they don't count
You got a case of the 'tism?
>>
>>30072932
Do you count Megas as new mons to you, then?
>>
>>30072970
Yep
>>
>>30072932
It's literally just the same mon, different form. They even have the same Dex numbers. Meaning they aren't new Pokemon
>>
File: cJI4J9J.gif (685KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
cJI4J9J.gif
685KB, 300x168px
>>30073025
>>
>>30073051
>Just a new form
So, a new Pokemon? Thanks for clearing that up.

>>30073101
Not an argument
I bet you don't count cross-generational relatives new pokemon, either.
>>
>>30073133
If it has a different Dex number I consider it a new Pokemon.

If it shares the number, it's the same mon in a different form
>>
File: 1474601080856.png (19KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
1474601080856.png
19KB, 500x548px
1. Way too much handholding/railroading.
2. GF still doesn't know how to balance exp. You'll run into stark level differences one way or the other with Share on or off.
3. Fishing is 110% godawful now.
4. Calling for help makes trying to catch wild shitmons an immense pain in the ass.
5. Z-Move cutscenes take an age and a half, and you CANNOT SKIP the trainer animation even with Battle Scene turned off.
Bonus: All the new pokemon that people might actually want are hidden behind garbage encounter rates and massive quantities of Kanto pokemon.

All that said, I still like it more than XY.
>>
>animations taking way too long
>finally decided to turn the new off after z moves
>z moves still play half the animation anyway
GAMEFREAK
>>
Gamefreaks problem is the constant removal or discontinuation of popular features, because why the fuck not.

>New megas? Go fuck yourself
>Battle frontier? Go fuck yourself
>PSS? Go fuck yourself
>Dexnav? Go fuck yourself

Every time the community likes a feature, they just remove it for no reason.
>>
>>30073133
>So, a new Pokemon? Thanks for clearing that up.
Deoxys is just one Pokemon. Shaymin is just one Pokemon. Kyurem is just one Pokemon. Unown is just one Pokemon. Castform is just one Pokemon.
>>
>L=A is in
>but auto run isn't
Oh thanks gamefreak. I'll just waddle everywhere.
>>
>>30073254
Different forms with completely different everything else
Alolan Exeggutor is a new Pokemon, it's absolutely nothing like regular Exeggutor
Alolan Ninetails and Sandslash don't even share a type with their other forms.

>>30073343
All those pokemon but Unown can change back and forth between forms, Alolan Forms are permanent and have nothing to do with the older versions of themselves other than their names.
Unown doesn't even change BSTs between forms.
Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were new pokemon in B2/W2.
>>
File: 1455245490793.png (33KB, 1534x442px) Image search: [Google]
1455245490793.png
33KB, 1534x442px
>>30073455
>Unown doesn't even change BSTs between forms.
Neither do most Alolan Pokemon. The Rattata, Grimer, Geodude and Vulpix lines as well as Marowak have the exact same Bases as the originals, and the rest move around 5-10 points between stats while keeping the same BST.

>Black Kyurem and White Kyurem were new pokemon in B2/W2.
You're fucking autistic then, good to know.
>>
>>30073455
Let me help you, anon.

Alola Pokemon are new forms. Not new Pokemon entirely. Otherwise they'd have separate Dex numbers and names
>>
1) not seeing level up gains for other members but the one you're fighting at the moment
2) pokerides that are useless save for 2 or 3 spots like mudsdale
3) hau
4) E4 is too easy
5) while some of the trials are creative, others are too easy/short/retarded and not a good replacement for gyms. a mix of both would be preferable
>>
>>30070085
Forgot the fanbase isn't as cancerous as Rowlet's
>>
>>30070085
>Attacking powerhouse (just ram a quick claw up there
>just waste your item slot and rely on luck while you pray to god someone doesn't one shot you with the several weaknesses a fire/dark type can have, it's not like 80% of the monsters in the game will have a move effective against it right???
>>
>>30073643
Unown also doesn't get new moves or typings.
Neither does Deoxys.

>You're fucking autistic then, good to know.
Not an argument

Alolan forms are still new Pokemon
>>
>>30073947
Rotom.
>>
My biggest gripe with the game is that the bottom screen is fucking useless compared to the PSS stuff in gen 6

I liked being able to passively see who's online without needing to go to a dedicated area to do it. The rotom bullshit is such a waste of space
>>
>>30074002
Can change back and forth between forms at will
>>
>>30074075
Fucking AND?
>>
File: 1478975741181.png (454KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1478975741181.png
454KB, 810x688px
>>30074096
Alolan forms can't, you stupid fuck. There is no way for an Alolan Marowak to become a Marowak, there is no way for a Marowak to become an Alolan Marowak.
They're different pokemon.
Your autism does not change this fact.
>>
>>30074147
>Alolan forms can't, you stupid fuck
FUCKING AND?
>>
havent played the game yet but going off what others had said and my own knowledge
1. ultra beasts are a mistake
2. pandering to people new to pokemon (Ive heard a lot about hand holding, this is just inexcusable)
3. Not many new pokemon/mostly mediocre alola forms are just GFs method of compensating for this
4. giving all new pokemon except 2 or 3 incredibly low speed
5. cutscenes/frame rate
>>
File: 1472606770461.jpg (226KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1472606770461.jpg
226KB, 960x960px
>>30074183
Stay mad
Read
Pick two
>>
>>30074194
>havent played the game yet
Get the fuck out dude.
4 and 5 are true though.
>>
>>30074217
They're forms. Deal with it, cunt.
>>
File: 1477358142868.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477358142868.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
>>30074242
New Pokemon. Deal with it, cunt.
>>
File: prf.png (5KB, 276x270px) Image search: [Google]
prf.png
5KB, 276x270px
>>30074242
>>
>>30074240
>not agreeing with the undeniable fact that UBs have garbage designs and will have a garbage effect on the meta
>>
>>30065887
>>30065906
>>30066204
>Wastes useful move slot for crappy HM
>Gets to a place where you battle trainers that don't have a single HM

Fuck those games.
>>
>>30074285
>garbage designs
Guzzlord maybe. Otherwise you can git out.
>>
1. Not enough trial captains, should have been one for every single type
2. Crabrawler should NOT evolve in snow, Alternatively MAKE SNOW ACCESIBLE ANYWHERE BUT THE FUCKING END OF THE GAME
3. Elite four was pathetic and uninspiring compared to previous sets. Even 6 had a great E4
4. Guzma needed more story relevance thann Gaideon, he's literally just there and does nothing, he a worse cyrus with no convictions
5. Lusamine's battle needs to be replayable. it was easily the best in the entire game
>>
>>30074339
You mean the ONLY UB other than Buzzwole to have a good design? Fuck off with your trash taste, every UB other than those two looks like it was made in one of those "/vp/ makes a pokemon one line at a time" threads.
>>
>>30074285
UBS are literally no different the the slew of endgame legendaries Gen 4 had, they just exist. Heres a spoiler for you: UBs are literally just legendaries with a super alien backstory, they have no differences, they're no different then say Heatran, or Regigigas. They're pokemon with a coat of sugar.
>>
I love the game but Festival Plaza is shit

It's literally impossible to get any shops over 1 star because that's all that these fucking guests ever recommend
>>
>>30074344
>3. Elite four was pathetic and uninspiring compared to previous sets. Even 6 had a great E4

found the bait.
>>
>>30074493
It's leagues easier to get them by ranking up.
>>
>>30074344
>5. Lusamine's battle needs to be replayable. it was easily the best in the entire game

what the fuck

it was downright retarded

nothing but metronome and pain split spam

my 3yr old son could beat that crap by farting on his 3DS
>>
>>30074194

Since you haven't played I'll base my thoughts on your complaints.

>1. Very subjective, I really liked Ultra Beasts and liked tracking them down post game.
>2. True. It wasn't UNBEARABLE, but a lot of the handholding could've been cut down.
>3. I don't think the amount of new Pokemon is really a valid complaint in any case, unless they're all shit, and they're not.
>4. True
>5. Yeah
>>
>>30065265

> Second Smallest generation to date

> Alolan forms, while good in theory, have not been implemented particularly well

> Steven Motherfucking Stone is not at the battle tree

> Alolan pokemon are not ready for the ungodly amounts of speed the rest of the world is bringing.

> Gen 1 Pandering.

> bonus: claiming that the gen 1 pandering is for the long-term fans. guess what fuckboys, we're long-term fans because we actually liked gens II-VI. why can't you understand that?
>>
>>30074510
While i disagree about 6 having a better E4 (or having better anything to any game), the elite 4 in SM is really, really easy. Kukui is a nice challenge, but Kukui isn't part of the elite 4.
>>
>>30074521
You pretty much get locked out of leveling up once you run out of tickets since the multiplayer is shit and never gives you any missions to join even though there's millions of people playing
>>
>>30074510
Dude. It's 3 people you already fought, and 1 new girl.

The point of the E4 is to be the final frontier, the people you now face. They literally took 3 "gym leaders" and made them tought. Thats it.

Its lazy, and its stupid. And I know even you can't defend that choice
>>
>>30065844
>load screens for fences

This is absolutely bonkers to me, especially since in some places you can see the entire area that's fenced in from outside the fence, including items. What is it loading?
>>
>>30074557
Alolan E4 is at least harder than Gen 6, 5, 2 and 1.
>>
>>30074571
I don't know what you're doing wrong, I was getting chains of the Type Challenge from other people. Easy 40-50 FC every 4 minutes.
>>
> Alola forms are shit (long neck on exeggutor? dugtrio with hair? wtf)
> Enemy team is degenerate. Stupid gang signs and shit.
> Post-game and competitive is absolutely worthless
> Pokemon calling for help is the most annoying thing ever when trying to catch them
> No HMs ruins the challenge
>>
>>30074580
>Dude. It's 3 people you already fought, and 1 new girl.

Thanks for proving that you haven't played these games. First of all, you only fought Hala and Olivia. Secondly, both of them have overhauled teams, so I don't see where the problem is.
>>
>>30074600
>Alolan E4 is harder then gen 5 and 2

Uh no. Grimsley and Marshall can easily fuck you up. Alolan E4 was one OHKO after another with Decidueye and crabrawler's evo. I didnt even need to bring out my other 4 pokemon.

Didnt help that I was 75 across the board because the EXP in Alola is so damn generous
>>
>>30070085

1: okay, keep telling yourself that.
2: worse attacker than primarina, barely better than decidueye.
3: "say 5 good things about INCINEROAR" learn to read fuckboy.
4: I don't even know what the fuck that means.
5: so... your selling point is "it's hard to find another fire type"...

so, you'll like incineroar, because it's never outdone not because other fire pokemon don't compete, but because you can't find them.

that's shit.
>>
>>30074580
But the whole thing about the E4 this gen is that it was being constructed. They weren't just gonna have 4 expert trainers come out of nowhere. They took two kahunas, an emphasized trial captain, and someone with a positive stigma. It's not my fault you have autism, but don't spread it around over here.
>>
>>30065265
I'll give you two because otherwise I fucking love the game

Framerate eats a dick on 2DS

And here's the other fucking one

In a certain area there's some good fucking mons, Skarmory, Beldum, Minior, now, Minior nukes itself when you find it, Beldum kills itself, and Fearow has a fucking 40% find rate, and most alola pokemon are slow as fuck so you can't run.

Who wants to fund my orbital Fearow nuke
>>
Whenever anything happens my character just has a mildly satisfied look on his face.
>>
>>30074951
> First of all, you only fought Hala and Olivia.

Who said anything about fight? I'm, talking CONCEPT. I already did Acerola's trial, why the fuck do I have to fight her?

also, really, Fighting/Ghost AGAIN? GEE. what E4's have I seen this before? 1... 5... HMMMM....

This was our chance to have actual interesting type leaders for the E4 that broke the norm and they gave us utter shit.
>>
>>30074557
Speak for yourself, the E4 were all like 10 levels higher than me for some reason and I barely made it through

And to be honest, no E4 is hard when you're on equal levels
>>
>>30074600
>gen 6
everything is harder than gen 6
>gen 2
i don't think gen 2 E4 counts because its "midgame". but yeah, if you want to, it's harder than it
>gen 5 and 1
hahaha nope

other gens usually had one pushover (aka Bruno) and the other had a certain degree on challenge on them

SM elite 4 is like four brunos and then Kukui which is decent.
>>
>>30074954
>Uh no. Grimsley and Marshall can easily fuck you up

Then you must suck, because they were all oneshot fodder. And Gen 5 E4 members having only 4 Pokémon is unexcusable

Truth to be told, the leagues were always piss-easy except for Gen 3 and 4.
>>
File: AlolaForms.png (301KB, 752x213px) Image search: [Google]
AlolaForms.png
301KB, 752x213px
>>30074272
>>30074284
Wow if only GF would say whether they're brand new or simply forms of preexisting mons
>>
>>30075036
>Gen 5's E4 have 4 pokemon

What? they have 6 level 70'-80'ss.
>>
>>30075001
>Who said anything about fight?

Literally you, you fucking retard
>Dude. It's 3 people you already fought
>fought
>>
>>30075007
i've beaten the E4 several times with only three pokemon even underleved because citra is bugged

i never beaten any E4 with just three pokemon before

that's how easy SM is.
hell you can probably solo the entire shit with slowbro if you want to waste some healing/x-items here and there

i know i solo'ed Hala, Olivia and Acerola with him at least, and used a dugtrio with Stone Edge for bird girl
>>
>>30075059
On today's episode of spot the retard
>>
>>30074543
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>30075069
Yes, fought as in people you've SEEN. I'm not arguing their team setup, im arguing their design choices. Its dumb that they're just re-doing the E4 types that already got chosen.

Gen 1 has Ice/Poison/Ground/Dragon
Gen 5 has Ghost/Dark/Psychic/Fighting
Gen 6 had Water/Fire/Dragon/Steel
Gen 7 could EASILY had any other unused type, Fairy, Grass, Electric, Normal?

Its a total waste, and its downright lazy because all they did is reuse their fucking assets instead of spending time to make new memorable characters., like every other E4
>>
>>30065265
GODDAMMIT I WISH THIS BOARD WAS NUKED SERIOUSLY YOU FAGS COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY THING
>>
>>30075228
Complaining about complaining.

Real productive you retard.
>>
>>30075179
>Its dumb that they're just re-doing the E4 types that already got chosen.
Not only that
They picked the easiest guy in all E4s he was (Bruno) and split him into two fighters (hala and olivia)

You don't make the E4 more difficult by having two Brunos, morons. You take Bruno out and replace him by someone competent.
>>
>>30075257
PLEASE KILL YOURSELF
>>
1. The game is pretty hand-holdy and is filled with cutscenes.
2. It seems like the story just rushes you along at all possible times and leaves you very little else to do.
3. The fact that if you have a communication error while trading online you get blocked from trading for about an hour or so. Why they ever decided to do this is beyond me, but I've tried trading online three times and had a communication error all three times, leaving me having to wait over an hour before I could even try trading again. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>30065265
1. Too much talking/cutscenes
2. Dat lag during double battles
3. Minigames removed from pokemon refresh
4. Pikachu still has a stupid voice instead of its original cry
5. Gen 7 pokemon completely overshadowed by kantopandering, damnit i WANT to play with the new pokemon. Gen 5 did it right by making you use unova based mons mostly until you got national dex
>>
>>30075179
>Yes, fought as in people you've SEEN

I swear, this board is fucking autistic.
>>
>>30075404
Calm down and go catch some Pikachus if you love Pokemon so much.
>>
>>30068462
My hopes taked when I realized Ally pokemon coming to help wasn't just during the Totem fights to make them more exciting. I'm not into competitive so I can't say how efficient SOS EV training is compared to horde battles, but trying to simply catch a new mon when it can make a move and call for help in the same turn is frustrating. The status ailments help stop them, but they shouldn't get to do both actions in one turn regardless.
>>
SOS battles can be fun, but aren't implemented in the best way, causing legitimate frustration

It is apparently literally impossible to get normal Raichu, Exeggutor, or Marowak, so if any of those are your favourites, you're fucked

They made wifi strictly worse when it comes to communicating with your friends

The regional dex was removed despite being a staple feature for so many years

Oh god the first island and its cutscenes. I think Gamefreak developed a fetish for cutscenes because that was nigh on masturbation with how much the game played itself
>>
why the hell people insist on this OH NO KANTOPANDERING meme?

does your version of the game point a gun to your head and forces you to catch old pokemon? i had a team of new shit only before leaving melemele and always found more new mons to use in the next islands. stop this retarded meme, no one forces you to catch kanto mons but yourself
>>
Lillie doesn't show her feet.
>>
>>30075228
Are you even aware of your location?
>>
>>30075179
>Gen 1 has Ice/Poison/Ground/Dragon
Wasn't it supposed to be Ice/Ghost/Fighting/Dragon?
>>
>>30075479
Are you seriously that autistic?

Nobody said that they're being forced to catch them. The issue is that you can't go anywhere in this game seeing the same old mons that we've had shoved down our throats for years.
>>
>>30075479
Gen 7 wasnt as bad with it, but Gen 6 was unberable and had every right to be critisized

X/Y's story was literally: Go explore Mega evolution, using this chardardite, despite i gave you that starter earlier, oh and have a free lucario, we wont take no for an answer: The plot.

Even if you wanted to avoid it, it forced it down your throat by making you accept and go through with it for plot purpose. Which in turn killed any interesting story that Kalos itself would have, because everything kalos was replaced with kanto pandering.

Tell me something interesting about cyllage that is rooted in kalos. You can't can you? But hey, did you know that geodudes live in the caves there because they migrated from kanto?

Then entire region is built on kanto pandering, which is fucking dumb because its a french region, it should have more culture then then previous 5 combined.
>>
>>30075001
>I already did Acerola's trial, why the fuck do I have to fight her?

funny you should mention that, because it reminds me...

I already beat blue in oak's lab, cerulean city, the SS Anne, the Pokemon Tower, Silph Co, AND route 22. so why am I fighting him again as champion?

I already did Lance's quest in the rocket base, why am I fighting him as champion?

I already beat Team Plasma, why should I have to go and find the seven sages again?

I already beat koga back in gen I, and now he's in the gen II elite four? lazy!

Wallace is champ in emerald? what a load of trash, they could've had a NEW character.

having caitlyn as an elite 4 member in unova? but we already beat her in the battle Castle, why should we have to battle her again?!
>>
>>30075457
>SOS battles can be fun, but aren't implemented in the best way, causing legitimate frustration
THIS. I love the idea, but there seriously should be a warning or some way to prevent SOS mons. Because it's just janky as hell right now
>>
>>30075543
>Ghost

Arbok and golbat aren't ghost types anon.
>>
>>30075570
>you can't go anywhere in this game seeing the same old mons that we've had shoved down our throats for years

using your own words

>Are you seriously that autistic?

Does the mere sight of gen 1 pokemon trigger you that much? you're the one with issues then

i don't like gen 6 and still didnt threw a hissing fit when i saw pokemons from there in alola. i still had plenty of new mons to play with. stop being retarded, did gen 1 raped your mother or something?
>>
>>30075590
>comparing a gym leader like to a rival or champion

Fuck off.
>>
>>30075179
>all they did is reuse their fucking assets instead of spending time to make new memorable characters., like every other E4

Gen I: Blue (or green, or gary, whatever)
Gen II: Lance, Koga, Bruno
Gen III: Walace
Gen V: Caitlyn

so what you're saying is that only Gen III (Ruby/Sapphire, not Emerald), Gen IV, and Gen VI had the only good elite 4s?
>>
>>30065672
Game is apparently 200 MB short of the 3.2 GB it said, and there are 61 blank files

I legitimately think either some of the content is outright missing due to lolgamefreakprogramming, or they plan on dlc, or somebody threw a bitch fit over the leaks and deleted some stuff out of a petty vengeance streak

Most likely incompetence though
>>
>>30075664
Theres a clear difference between bringing back a character, and reusing the same character in the SAME game asshole
>>
>>30075664
you don't seem to know the difference between E4 and the champ, do you
>>
>>30065735
I still got lost even with Rotom's help...
>>
>>30075641

oh yeah, I forgot about how Koga and Wallace weren't gym leader-like...

you fucknugget.
>>
>>30075636
It's lazy game making, pandering to the lowest common denominator, and it's extremely irritating to see the series make such awful shortcuts that detract from a game that could have been better.

That said, the extreme excess of Gen 1 Pokémon is far from the only MAJOR issue this game has right now.
>>
>>30075735

you're right, the champ's more important, so it's worse...
>>
>>30075743
>[
They're not. Koiga is a gym leader in 1, not 2, and Wallace is a leader in R/S, not E.

If you payed even an iota of attention to the conversation instead of your autistic spiel, you'd realize we're talking about re-using IN THE BLOODY SAME GAME.
>>
>>30065848
They never put them in the first game of a gen. Every time they put them in, it's essentially used as a reason for why players should buy the next games set in the same region

Their exclusion can still be a legitimate complaint, but it's definitely not a gen 7 specific complaint
>>
File: 1479334858108.png (218KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479334858108.png
218KB, 660x500px
>>30075780

Like how gen I reused the villainous team boss as the eighth gym leader?
>>
>>30065867
Honestly, the inability to run has highlighted for me that the speed mechanic for it is outdated. Why isn't it connected to level? Hell, at least make it that each level over the wild Pokemon counts as 5 or 10 extra speed
>>
>>30065265
1. Wild Pokémon calling for help
2. Most new Pokémon have a 5-10% encounter rate (or lower, poor Mareanie)
3. Alola forms are all Kanto Pokémon, also oldmons are way too common (see above)
4. Framerate for Doubles and Battle Royale is poop (even on N3DS)
5. Wish there were more trials for the Captains that didn't get any, like the Fairy-type chick

Bonus: Wished the cameo characters did more than show up for one part and/or pop up in the Battle Tree (Looker and Annabel aside)

Overall I'm still having fun with it, it gives me a lot of nostalgic Gen 5 feels
>>
I'm curious if anybody can list 5 legitimate *good* points about this game.

Wish I never bought this piece of trash game.
>>
>>30075979
>I'm curious if anybody can list 5 legitimate *good* points about this game
1) Lillie porn
2) Olivia porn
3) Mallow porn
4) Mom porn
5) red and green porn
>>
>>30066122
Reasom to replay it: Send over the Cosmog you get post game, plsy as a girl, and try to look as much like Lillie as possible

I plan on doing two living form dexes and as such need to play these games 40 fucking times to get all the Silvally needed, so I'm finding ways to make it amusing
>>
Reading trough this thread, is it really true that there is no National Dex at all? Only the Alola dex?
Not even when Pokemon Bank opens?
>>
Calling for help is REALLY good for EV training and it's pretty good for shiny hunting. It's an awful, annoying mechanic when you're just trying to get through the game and catch pokemon. However, it does make the game a tiny bit harder, so that's kinda nice.

I wish they had made more pokemon. I don't like how most routes, at least in the first half of the game, have like one or two new pokemon available that are at a super low encounter rate. Also, the cocktease with the wimpod that you can't catch and the cockteasing of the Trial pokemon like Wishiwashi that you're not allowed to catch is frustrating. They honestly should have added more alolan pokemon forms and more brand new pokemon and made the routes only have gen 7 pokemon and pokemon with alolan forms, and hell, thrown in the old pokemon with stat boosts and new abilities/new moves, like 90 base atk farfetch'd. Seeing a billion fletchlings was boring as fuck. Tauros and Miltank was fine because that fit the area and you don't see them EVERYWHERE in EVERY game.

They really should have done more alolan forms. Why are there 0 alolan forms for water pokemon? I feel like there could have been amazing opportunities for most of the fish and especially for corsola. And gastrodon.

I really don't mind the low base stats of the new pokemon; I think it's great that they're trying to go back to the early gen levels of stats to make those pokemon somewhat relevant. It doesn't work very well when gen 4's dex is still monstrously overpowered, though.

Some things just kind of appear/show up without much explanation. For example. I'm confused about fishing. I've got my rod; do I get a better one? Where and when can I get it? If not, why have I literally never seen anything but magikarps?

I absolutely fucking LOVE this game, though. It feels really fresh and new, and removing HMs and key items was a really, really good idea that I'll be sad to see go in the next gen.
>>
>>30065265
Cutscene everywhere
Hau
Lillie
gen 1 pander
Bewear shitty design
>>
>>30066272
If the Pokemon Switch rumours are true, I will forgive them fot the second screen UI blunders

Then probably bitch them out for pulling such a skeezy move as "SM but HD and literaloy no other differences"

>>30066373
Hahahah I'm a fucking Johtofag and even I know damn well that Gen II's post game was absolutely piss poor
>>
>>30065555
quads have spoken
/thread
>>
>>30076188
>low base stats

The new pokemon don't have low base stats, most of them just have points in their speed stat allocated to their defenses or attack

Most of the single stage pokemon have around 425-500 BST, which is higher than pretty much every other generation
>>
>>30076307

>Most of the single stage pokemon

you mean most of the pokemon?

(actually, add that to the lists. too many non-evolving pokemon. the old figure was 1 in 10 don't evolve, not the 1 in 4 alola's bringing.
>>
1.I'm on the third island and the game still feels like the tutorial hasn't ended yet
2.Fishing is absolute garbage
3.EV Hexagon still doesn't have concrete numbers
4. Z-moves
5. Hau
>>
>>30075979
1. Removed the tedious HM slave bullshit and also removed key items, replacing both with Poke-ride, an interesting and fun combination of the two functions
2. Call for Help, while pretty annoying when just trying to progress and catch pokemon, feels a lot better than horde battling for EVs or horde battling for shinies, even if it's not necessarily as efficient
3. Call for Help, the interesting and unique abilities and moves of new pokemon, and the super-balanced stats of everything being around Gen 1/2 base stats all make the game actually feel a little harder (as hard as Pokemon can feel)
4. Balltism has never been more rewarded than it is in this game: access to Gen 2 balls, noticeable differences in ball explosions, different ball throwing poses
5. Although the world feels small at first, the way that you connect all the routes to each other as you progress through each island feels really good and rewarding, like opening shortcuts in Bloodborne. Also, even though the sidequests and shit are pretty lackluster in comparison to other RPG franchises, they feel really new and fresh in the Pokemon franchise.

SM isn't without flaws, but it's definitely got it's merits.
>>
This is a super trivial thing to praise, but I gotta say, I fucking love the way they've replaced the gyms. Gyms are boring. They shoehorned tedious, easy puzzles into the later generations of gyms, but aside from that, it was just a short gauntlet of pushover trainers followed by a slightly stronger trainer with a predictable team that you could wipe with one pokemon. The trials aren't hard at all, don't get me wrong; that said, going through each trial feels more engaging than any gym ever did. Also, being given Z-crystals is way more of a reward than the badges, and the most trivial praise of all:

the save screen.

Seeing the crystals lining up in a rainbow of diamonds on the save screen is somehow so much more rewarding than just seeing "Badges: 8" or whatever the fuck.

And I love the stamps on the trainer passport.
>>
>>30076396
>1. Removed the tedious HM slave bullshit and also removed key items, replacing both with Poke-ride, an interesting and fun combination of the two functions
Removed one of the few challenges from a game already beatable by braindead children. Remind me how this is good?
>2. Call for Help, while pretty annoying when just trying to progress and catch pokemon, feels a lot better than horde battling for EVs or horde battling for shinies, even if it's not necessarily as efficient
Less efficient system for post game stuff, how is this good?
>3. Call for Help, the interesting and unique abilities and moves of new pokemon, and the super-balanced stats of everything being around Gen 1/2 base stats all make the game actually feel a little harder (as hard as Pokemon can feel)
Power creep + more gimmicks for a more gimmicky multiplayer than ever. This gen will be terrible.

>4. Balltism has never been more rewarded than it is in this game: access to Gen 2 balls, noticeable differences in ball explosions, different ball throwing poses
They give us ONE each of the Gen 2 ball, with a seemingly lowered catch rate this gen. I don't see how that's anything less than infuriating.

>5. Although the world feels small at first, the way that you connect all the routes to each other as you progress through each island feels really good and rewarding, like opening shortcuts in Bloodborne. Also, even though the sidequests and shit are pretty lackluster in comparison to other RPG franchises, they feel really new and fresh in the Pokemon franchise.
Small world that will get boring after a week, I guarantee it.

You can't even find a good point about this game if you try. It's utter shit, was over-promised on, basically No Mans Sky 2.0
>>
>>30075610
Yeah but Gen 1 and 2 bent the rules for that shit all the time due to a lack of certain types
>>
>>30076505
>The trials aren't hard at all, don't get me wrong; that said, going through each trial feels more engaging than any gym ever did

LOL COLLECT STUFF AND FIGHT WEAK POKEMAN

LOL COLLECT STUFF AND FIGHT WAKE POCEMAN AGIAN

LOL WE DID DIFRENT DANZES WAT HAPPND

LOL TAK PICTARS OF SPOOPY GHOSTS

LOL TRIALS ARE SO BORING I DONT HAVE EVEN ONE TAKE THIS FAIRY Z SHIT FOR FREE

Trials are garbage and they ended up being gym battles anyway. If they replaced Kiawe with a gym leader using Alolan Marowak - Magmar - Salandit - Salazzle the only thing different is that you would save a lot of time without the dumb cutscenes

Same applies to all of them

Trials are gyms without trainers and with a lot of dumb cutscenes between them

No progress at all
>>
Half an hour until you have a pokemon battle
>>
>>30076527
boy howdy we got a retard here
>>
>12.5% Female rate for the best starter

Great. I have a modest faggot.
>>
>>30076527
1. I don't see how either of those things were a challenge. All it did was force you to use one less Pokemon, which didn't feel like the intent behind giving you 6 slots, or waste a move slot, which didn't feel like the intent behind giving you 4 slots. Locking things behind key items isn't a challenge, it's just a way of making the game more linear and a different method of progression. They didn't make the game less linear, they just changed the way you progress.
2. I'm not even really sure if it is less efficient; it probably is for EV training, but shiny hunting might not be, considering you don't have to individually kill 4 pokemon when you find a shiny. Shiny hunting might even be more efficient, as once you find the pokemon you want, you don't have to worry about getting pokemon you don't want (I have 6 shiny swalots because I was horde hunting scraggy). If it is slightly less efficient for EVing, the benefits it adds is a worthwhile tradeoff.
3. If by "gimmicky" you mean more varied than just throwing out entry hazards and using the strongest attack possible, then we're going to have to agree to disagree on what makes multiplayer good. Smogon's insistence on banning anything that provides more depth than a pissing match is cancerous.
4. While I fully agree that it's frustrating that they only give one of each of the gen 2 balls per game, I'd argue that that's one more of each than you can get in any game besides GSC/HGSS. I can't speak to the lowered catch rate; if that exists, sure, that's frustrating. I personally haven't noticed anything like that. That said, that's separate from the fact that we can get apricorn balls at all.
5. It can't get much more boring than any of the other gens. I didn't really care for the maps of any other games except for Gen 2. Sinnoh was boring.

I found five good points. You found a lot of subjective points and a couple legitimate flaws that didn't change the good parts. Look past your hatred of anything new.
>>
>>30076619
You are literally nofunallowed.jpg
>>
>>30075000

I bought some Aviators and wore a hat and white T-shirt all game.

My character just looked smug as fuck when anything was happening while everyone panicked. Was great.
>>
>>30065986
Reason: your game would run at 3 frames per second
>>
>>30076619
I still don't see how they're worse than gyms. Gyms are nothing but AI battles; they're tedious, less fun versions of playing with my friends. A trial offers something I can't get from Showdown. Whether your opinion of that was good or bad is irrelevant; it adds variety to the game.
>>
>>30076527
>Removed one of the few challenges
HMs weren't a challenge, they were a timegate. now we have a timegate that isn't predicated on our pokemon. how is that worse?
>Less efficient system for post game stuff, how is this good?
heck, why play at all if you're so concerned about efficiency? why bother catching and training pokemon - hacking and injecting is so much more efficient.
>They give us ONE each of the Gen 2 ball, with a seemingly lowered catch rate this gen. I don't see how that's anything less than infuriating.
try... 0 of those balls. that would be worse.

imagine...

>Small world that will get boring after a week, I guarantee it.
well, they're doing better than you, 'cos I'm bored of you and it's not even been 5 minutes.

>You can't even find a good point about this game if you try.

- some of the new pokemon
- better 3d models for trainers and overworld.
- new permanent forms, lots of potential.
- poke pelago looks like it takes the boring grind out of a shit ton of stuff
- you seem pretty pissed, which is a point in their favour.
>>
>>30077044
Gyms had puzzles and sometimes just getting to the gym was a puzzle itself

Whether your opinion of that was good or bad is irrelevant; it added variety to the game, plus more trainers to beat which is always good. I don't play pokemon to do animal crossing fetch quests, i have animal crossing for that. i play pokemon for battling with pokemon.
>>
>>30077093
You can copy and paste what I said all you like, but it doesn't make it work for your argument. There are still puzzles in SM. There have always been puzzles in the game outside of gyms. Gyms and their puzzles did not add variety to the game, they took the content that already existed in the game and made it a *little* tougher.
>>
>>30077093
>more trainers to beat which is always good
another spot of shitty AI that serves no interesting purpose or challenge is not "always good"
>>
What was it that Aonuma said in regards to BotW? "I remembered that getting lost is actually quite fun"? Hopefully Gamefreak heard that and will apply those words to the new gen. Extreme linearity and being told exactly where to go (from multiple different sources) even though there is only one way to go? I don't even now how to describe how bad that is. This is not a good thing in exploration-based games.
>>
>cutscenes
>X called for help!
>all the characters talk about how great Alola is, instead of the game just showing that Alola is great and letting me decide for myself
>can't interact with most objects, but you can still interact with SOME, which causes me to run around hitting A at everything like an asshole
>kind of goes with the last one but I CAN'T SIT DOWN AND MY LEGS ARE TIRED
>>
>people actually want HM's back

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Sure was fun having a HM slave taking a spot on my team. Fuck you. Fuck off.
>>
>>30077261
>another spot of shitty AI that serves no interesting purpose or challenge is not "always good"
>the final fucking boss of this game do nothing but spam pain split
>several trainers with a single pokemon that are only there to be 1hitKOed
>the entire Battle Tree
>this is good AI
>>
>>30066465
Yeah, and since Pokémon don't exist in real life let's just take them out of the game.
>>
>>30077262
This. Loved the game, but after playing R/G/B/Y for the first time in 18 years earlier this year I realized that independence is something that the series sorely lacks these days.

Handholding for the first few hours is fine. For the entire game, it's a little annoying.
>>
>>30065370
>no gen 2 pandering
nigga did you even go to ula'ula island?
>>
>>30077325
>can't interact with most objects, but you can still interact with SOME, which causes me to run around hitting A at everything like an asshole
They've been lazy in this area for a while now. I remember being disappointed in the number of interactable objects in XY/ORAS, haven't replayed BW/2 in a while so I'm not sure about those. I mean, this is a rather small thing to complain about, but it goes to show how much they put into it. It's nice seeing the differences in everyone's lifestyles. Little things really do make a huge difference.

Do TVs only tell you about malasadas now? It's so fucking boring.
>>
>Rename gyms
>People thought this would be the best game since B/W2

lol
>>
SOS battles happen to frequently and too successfully. It's fine that it happens at all, I just don't want a Pokemon to call for help as soon as I get it in catch range just for it to call for help, then later always call for help (and succeed) on the turn I defeat the add, and/or as soon as I get to throw a ball and it fails.
>>
File: 627834095753.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
627834095753.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
1) SOS battles would be annoying if only a select few Pokemon could initiate them, but since you'll be seeing one literally every other encounter, they're absolutely insufferable.

2) No DexNav. I'm trying to catch everything in Sun, but some spawns are just convoluted and asinine (specific grass patches, SOS exclusives). I have to pull up Serebii every 5 minutes just to make sure I'm not missing something, which is not fun. "Gotta catch'em all", my fucking ass.

3) Speaking of spawns, what the fuck even with these encounter rates? Why are so many Pokemon, even brand new ones, locked behind 5% and under spawn chances? Good going GameFreak, 90% of all players will never even witness a wild Mareanie.

4) Very uninteresting batch of trainer NPC's, which is a real shame. Seriously, there's like 20 generic old people for some reason.

5) I'm glad customization is back, but it feels even worse than it was the first time. Dyes are great, but the clothing options feel very restricted, and the lack of hairstyles is pitiful.

All that said, I'm enjoying the new generation. There's a lot to love beneath it's faults. Lots of QoL improvements, Gladion is a fantastic "rival", the soundtrack is GOAT, etc. It's a shame there are so many bizarre choices dragging down the overall experience.
>>
>>30077979
Outside of totem battles, SOS battles wouldn't be too bad of there was a limit to how many Pokemon could be spawned.
>>
>>30073274
Eh, it was either this fishing system, or having to do it without registering a key item

...Holy fuck I just realized key item registration was removed
>>
>>30073947
Alolan Pokemon are more like half way to a new Pokemon. We're seeing specieation starting to occur, but it isn't at the point where they are distinctly different enough to count
>>
>>30065265
1. Framerate.
2. Removal of triple and rotation battles.
3. Hordes were better for EV train
4. HP fairy still doesn't exist
5. Only one of each apricorn ball

They aren't bad games but it's clear that the 3DS wasn't ready for them. I wish they waited for a more powerful console.
>>
>>30076188
Actually, you can catch that wimpod that runs from you (assuming that's the one you referred to). You have to surf around it and approach it from the direction of its cave, it freaks out and runs back into you.
>>
>>30075860
this isn't built up to like giovanni

this would be like if some nobody like Erika were in the elite four instead of, say Agatha.
>>
>>30066447
>implying ultra beasts aren't just legendaries with different names
>implying anyone cares about the national dex
>>
>>30066871
>I can't remember the last battle where I didn't one-shot the opponent. Literally no strategy or thinking involved whatsoever.
You mean like in literally every pokemon game's main story?
>>
>>30067476
>sex before marriage
disgusting...
>>
>>30079202
The people saying "this game is actually hard!" got my hopes up for a second, not going to lie.

I'm not sure why I expected this game to be anything other than worthless garbage, I'm honestly depressed with how incredibly shitty every aspect of this game is.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.