[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was her fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Lurantis25.jpg (276KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lurantis25.jpg
276KB, 640x480px
What was her fucking problem?
>>
>going online in a leaked unreleased game

Lurantis did nothing wrong. Anon was in the wrong here
>>
Her stats are ridiculously shit to the point of no salvation, her movepool is ass, her abilities are garbage, and her role with her hidden ability is outclassed by Servine.
>>
>>30060814
Leaf Blading your ass in half.
>>
>>30060814
what is your fucking problem?

what is my fucking problem?

what the fuck is anyone's problem, really?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_myx6hvgosR1qfezyo.jpg (162KB, 342x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_myx6hvgosR1qfezyo.jpg
162KB, 342x750px
>>30060831
>Servine
>Using Servine over Serperior
U wot m8?
>>
>>30060857

>what is your fucking problem?
I have problems with pokemon

>what is my fucking problem?
Asking to many questions

>what the fuck is anyone's problem, really?
On a mongolion picture forum
>>
It's just straight up PU tier for no reason.
>>
>>30060814
Nothing really to abuse Contrary with. If it gets Superpower via tutor it will be much better
>>
>>30060871
I think he's referring to both Lurantis and Servine being more at level of non-OU pokemon but still comparing which performs better than the other.
>>
>>30060835
Solar Blading, you mean.
>>
>>30060899

It'll still be shit because it's mega slow so you would have to switch into Sticky Web and then Superpower on something that can't do anything to a monograss just for it to be usable since even with +1 speed its attacking abilities are lame.
>>
File: reasons.png (805KB, 610x941px) Image search: [Google]
reasons.png
805KB, 610x941px
>vikavolt is slow
>golisopod has shit ability
>all starters are slow
>morelull evolution is ugly
>salazzle evolution is stupid
>crabrawler evolves into some retarded shit
>komala and pyukumuku have no evolution
>alola forms are a fucking disappointment
>before datamine only gay dugtrio, jewish golem and fucking garfield were left to discover

>MFW
>>
>>30061227
Gamefreak cant into balancing
>>
>>30060904
>Solar Blade
Without Chlorophyll, Lurantis is not viable under sun.
>>
>>30063086
I thought I saw something new but I could be wrong. When I fought Totem Lurantis, it used Synthesis then followed up with Solar Blade already charged up. There wasn't any strong sunlight either. Is this a new thing or could Solar Beam get charged the turn before with Synthesis as well?
>>
>>30063291
Totem Lurantis is holding a Power Herb.
>>
slow
mixed
attacker
>>
>>30063333
Slow FRAIL mixed attacker with no special move pool.
>>
>>30063303
Must have missed that. Thanks
>>
>>30063355
Lurantis is around as bulky as Rotom-A. I mean, the typing doesn't do much for it in general since it's a grass type with no sleep moves, but that affects both offense and defense.

Course, Tsareena is bulkier than both...
>>
>>30063528
It's bulk is completely average, but that's extremely frail for a slow pokemon.
>>
>>30060814
her fucking problem is that her genitals are not compatible with humans.
>>
>>30060826

Why did his version have a changed version string?

Was he flagging it for Nintendo?
>>
>>30064772
He was purging all possible identifying information then compiled it by hand. Made a few mistakes.
>>
>>30064744
>Lurantis is based on a plant that resembles an insect to trick insects into trying to mate with it so that it can procreate
>it's not in the bug egg group
>>
>>30064744
You don't know that.
>>
Tired of grass types being bullied
>>
>>30065032
Masuda is bullying them for being super effective against his favorite type.

And his fluffing up of water types is bullying ice types too.
>>
File: 1456016593989.jpg (254KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1456016593989.jpg
254KB, 640x480px
>>30060814
Who makes these?
>>
>>30060814
she wants to be cocked by bugs but she can't
>>
>>30065117
Idk saved it from a pokebox thread
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.