[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw sinnoh fetus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg (24KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg
24KB, 250x224px
Diamond was my first pokemon game, and is probably my favourite.
I really want to play it again, but at the same time I could just play platinum which I guess is much better, and I've only played through it once (though it may not be as much nostalgia)

Which one do i replay?
>>
Replay platinum cause I'm drunk and never finished it
>>
>>30059192
Yeah replay platinum, definitely the superior one out of the three. (d/p/p)
>>
>>30059192
Version exclusives like Stunky aren't available in Platinum. Platinum has a better story and postgame.
>>
>>30059192
>Diamond was my first pokemon game
How do these people even exist?
Why would you get into a series with 493 shitmons if you haven't played since the beginning?
>>
>>30059245
perhaps OP was still a child when gen IV came out
>>
>>30059245
Diamond was my first game, too. Never played the ones before because i was young and my parents never let me. But when i was over at my friends house they let me play theirs.
>>
>>30059245
Because my mum didn't allow me to support animal cruelty
>>
>>30059245
>How do these people even exist?
Nigga, even sequels of other games try to bombard you with shit you did in the game before so new players don't feel like they HAVE to play the previous game to understand anything. This shit is standard these days. It's disgusting.

Also, you're forgetting how controlling some parents were and how they influenced their children. You must've forgotten how back when Pokemon was becoming a national phenomenon churches were saying that teaching evolution was a sin, and how video games in general were a way for Satan to control us and teach us to commit crimes.

How do you miss a decade or two of "violent video games make people violent" media scare?
>>
>>30060133
>How do you miss a decade or two of "violent video games make people violent" media scare?
>"Mom, can you get me 'Cock Fighting: The Game of Evolution!' for Christmas??"
>>
>>30059245
Why do you even exist? Like you I've been into this since the beginning but I love seeing new people starting with their own gens. Saw all my younger cousins join the craze during second, third and fourth generation and that's pretty cool.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.