[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come old unpackaged DS cartridges are dirt cheap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: games.jpg (200KB, 980x664px) Image search: [Google]
games.jpg
200KB, 980x664px
Just received these today, collectively they were merely a dollar. If you look at other sellers, they are practically nothing as well. Hell, at this rate I should wait until SuMo is worth ~a nickel as opposed to buying it now. Is this due to the demand for older games just plummeting, if so I've been wasting my money for years.
>>
those are fake you fucking retard
>>
NRFB
>>
File: 342.png (9KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
342.png
9KB, 235x236px
>>
>>30058132
Psht, even if they are they work just fine. Much better than getting a real copy anyways, even though I doubt that your correct.
>>
>>30058171
The colours aren't accurate.
SS isn't silver and HG looks like the sides of my toliet bowl after I've eaten Mexican food.
>>
>>30058212
I know that SS isn't silver, it's blue you blind twit.
Considering that this HG cartridge looks exactly like you've described, you've confirmed that they're real. Good day.
>>
>>30058124
they're fake, and are known to damage the card reader in your 3DS and even corrupt/brick it upon using the game.
>>
>>30058246
They're completely functional, >>30058232
proved to me that they're real.
>>
>>30058269
lol this is funny
>>
Professional Nintendo cartridge examiner here.
I can in fact say that these fine cartridges are without a doubt 100% legitimate Nintendo products.
Please don't listen to these fools my good OP
>>
>>30058290
I know, there are too many trolls here today. If I alerted them of discarding my games, they would probably mock me directly afterwards.
>>
>>30058312
At least not everybody here is a scam artist.
>>
>>30058124
if they work they work but the fake pokemon gba games were dogshit the save wouldn't even work properly
>>
>Rating Pending
>>
>>30058124
>stickers on HG/SS not metallic
>sticker on Black off-center
Congrats, OP. You just helped fund some Chinese NEET's lifestyle.
>>
>>30058377
I don't believe that one can generate a living off of selling things for less than they were purchased.
>>
>>30058389
we both know these are made for less than a dollar. these sell on ebay for more than that, so yeah, they're making a profit.
>>
>>30058124
>Nintendd
>>
>>30058124
Congrats you just wasted your money
>>
>>30058389
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. These would cost less to make than the guy is making by selling them to retards like yourself.
>>
>>30058415
Nice try, that's just the O font that the company utilizes, it's even on my other products that have been functional for years.
>>
>>30058377
>Chinese
Lol even that
These go for less than a dollar on alibaba (Chinese ebay), any retard can make profit of those
>>
>>30058432
>underaged actually think these threads are funny
>>
Wait so if these are bootlegs, do they not work at all or are they just the HGSS ROM illegally loaded onto a bullshit cartridge?
>>
File: 1479527872913.png (254KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1479527872913.png
254KB, 500x419px
>>30058432
okay then
>>
>>30058124
If you hold them up to a light source, are they translucent red? If not, they're fake.
>>
>>30058432
Yeah that one was a bit too obvious there, champ.
>>
>>30058463
They aren't, I've tested both SS and HG and they work in a pristine fashion. I might even buy more to sell them to Gamestop, I can't believe their trade-in policy has been obsolete.
>>
>>30058473
I'm not braindead, that isn't part of the criteria to prove that they're fake or not.
>>
>>30058509
Yes it is dumbass, all the DS carts have IR chips in them which require the carts to be translucent.
>>
>>30058509
It is though due to the ir used in them.
>>
>>30058548
That's all just a matter of opinion.
>>
>>30058564
Opinion does not factor any change in hg/ss using IR to communicate with pokewalker an B/W and sequels with each other for Keys and such.
>>
>>30058597
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about since from what I can tell the cartridges shown here are clearly legit.
No idea what this IR nonsense you're talking about is but please stop spreading false information on this board. Thank you!
>>
>>
>>30058612
(you)
>>
How has this thread got over 10 replies?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.