[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About you and Lillie, Guzma and Lusamine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: raw-1.jpg (287KB, 1698x945px) Image search: [Google]
raw-1.jpg
287KB, 1698x945px
After Plumeria's notion how Lillie is similar to Lusamine, I just realized relationship of Guzma and Lusamine is actually a darker parallel of MC and Lillie's. While it is more pronounced with male MC, female MC does have same role,dialogue and also same implication.
Both you and Guzma are vehicle of Lillie/Lusamine's objective. And both you mostly get paid with nothing but lip services.(Guzma probably got some team skull funding too, but Lillie did gifted you with 5 luxury balls...)
The one who went into UB world with Lillie is not Gladion or Hau but you, like how Guzma went with Lusamine instead of Faba or other Aether grunts. In the end Lusamine sort of ditched him for UB while Lillie left you and went to Kanto.
Other similarity including how Guzma was also a trial-goer in his youth and a competitive-focus trainer, like you. Though Kukui and Molyne has similar background, they seem to have grew up and choose occupation as researcher/programmer instead while Guzma stuck in the phase of "being the strongest trainer/beating everyone"

tl,dr Guzma is your evil counterpart
>>
>>30057806
inb4 OP is a faggot, because I actually like this angle. Good job, you made the game more interesting for me.
>>
>>30057806
And Mohn represents Hau. The big belly is a parallel to Hau's obsession for malasada.

Hau x Lillie confirmed
>>
I haven't gotten far in the game to meet Guzma or Lusamine yet, but so far I love the story and characters.

Really wish they just fuck off with Ash and focus on the actual characters of the games for once. Poor lillie is gonna end up as some stupid harem tag-along like the others.
>>
>>30058321
This
>>
>>30057806
so your tellin me we got played? FUCK that bitch I knew i shuda told her off at any chance I got
>>
>>30058588
Well Lillie probably appreciate what you did than Lusamine toward Guzma, but I think its interesting conparison as many anons here complain that we basically follow whatever Lillie want (which I agree to some extent)
>>
File: 1478762475059.jpg (128KB, 751x447px) Image search: [Google]
1478762475059.jpg
128KB, 751x447px
>>30059772
she appreciated it but then her crazy genes from mommy kicked in
>>
>>30057806
I wouldn't be surprised if guzma went to a psychiatrist,trained,hard and actually became a member of the elite four in a remake given his apparent popularity
>>
>>30058321
They already made her scared of Pokemon for some dumb reason.
Nebby when?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.