[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (117KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117KB, 400x240px
>You must be 10 years old to be a Pokemon Trainer
>Preschooler James wants to battle

Nintendo... Did you think this thru?
>>
The anime isn't the games you dumb namefag.
>>
I believe it's only 10 to leave home/journey.

You can have a pokemon but not start your journey when younger.
>>
>>30057812
>Name fag
>he cares this much
It's a fun thread, stop taking 4chan so serious friend.

>>30057835
I've always thought it was some law or something
>>
>>30057778
>applying anime rules to the games
>>
File: Serena_(Pokémon_X_and_Y).png (441KB, 681x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Serena_(Pokémon_X_and_Y).png
441KB, 681x1280px
>>30057778

The anime says that you start your journey at ten.
The games don't seem to give a shit, since we've had multiple characters start their journey older.

Hilbert/Hilda were canon 16 at the start of BW.
Nate/Rosa were clearly around the same age when they started.
Calem/Serena were blatantly the oldest protagonists in a main series game by far and certainly they had to be no younger than 18, to the point that game Serena was just too old to follow Ash around and needed to be de-aged for the anime just so she wasn't out of place. Just look at the head count on pic related. That is not the body of a child, or even a young teenager.

Another thing to consider is region.
Notice how the regions that take place in the counterparts of western countries, Unova and Kalos, have older teenagers as their protagonists.
Meanwhile, the regions of PokeJapan have much younger protagonists in the pre-teen age bracket.
Western countries tend to place much stricter rules on their youth than Asian countries do when it comes to anything deemed harmful to the child's 'safety'.
And then you also need to factor in that most of the PokeJapan regions are in much more rural and safe areas with little in the way of major cities, where kids play around in the woods all the time. Where as Unova and Kalos are based around two of the largest cities on the planet, where a 10 year old child would easily get abducted and thrown into a sex dungeon if they were left unattended too long, something that teenagers tend to escape more often than not via common sense.

Sure, Alola has a young protagonist and is technically based on a U.S. state the way Unova was, but Hawaii has had large Japanese populations for decades. At it's peak, Japanese people made up almost half. We can assume the same holds true in the game universe, and that a lot of Kanto's social mores and regards to Pokemon training rubbed off from generations of Kanto migrants influencing the culture.
>>
get your anime only bullshit out of here. the protagonists in the games have never even been 10 in the games, they've always been 11 years old minimum
>>
>>30057778
You're the only professional trainer in the game, everyone else aside the rival, gym members, ace trainers and veterans are just having fun in the route next to their town having casual battles.
Only to meet and get bullied by you with a team of six pokémon.
>>
>>30058853
>He's getting this mad

>>30058860
LOL yes
>>
>>30057778
>thru
And you have to be 18 or over to post here.
>>
>>30058916
I am lazy
>>
>>30058838
All of this makes sense.
Except Hilbert/Hilda are probably 15 with Calem/Serena being 16. Were'd you hear this "canon" from?
Have you seen what they put in the food nowadays anon? I literally know 10 year olds with tits. Its creepy
>>
>>30059056
my lil sis got her boobs at the age of 8.
>>
Literally where in the games does it say 10 years?
>>
File: 1442326222038.png (93KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1442326222038.png
93KB, 960x960px
>>30059088
>mfw I learned about that qt second hand after I sold my copy of X

>>30059095
Is she black and or mexican?
>>
>>30059056
The game scenario author Toshinobu Matsumiya himself stated that Hilbert/Hilda were designed to be 16.
Emma from XY is 16, and Calem/Serena are older than her. Even referred as adults at one point, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>30059124
arian girl, blonde, white skin, blue eyes.

and from germany
>>
>>30058968
A lazy namefag.
>>
>>30059436
>he can't argue with me so he resorts to silly insults
lol you're cute anon
>>
>>30059445
>He can't argue with me
There was nothing to argue about though? I was just adding on to your comment.
>>
>Nintendo
Someone gas this namefag already.
>>
Alola female preschooler is my waifu.
>>
the preschoolers are in fact 10
(it is because they are mentally retarded)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.