[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I lower his attack EVs? Are they locked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 658Greninja-Ash.png (575KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
658Greninja-Ash.png
575KB, 1280x1280px
Why can't I lower his attack EVs?
Are they locked?
>>
>>30057062
Wait you can't? He's stuck as a shitmon forever?
>>
>>30057074
I tried with a festival plaza item, I don't have any berries or anything normal though.
Which is why I'm asking.
>>
I fed mine kelpsy berries and its attack EVs lowered, and the hex thing turned from blue to orange signifying they are no longer maxed

what nature is yours anyway
>>
>>30057182
So berries work? Thanks anon.
Do you know where I might be able to find some kelpsies?
>>
>>30057210
have you double-checked that the friendship cafe you're supposedly using is actually not lowering the EVs, and if you chose a meal that's even supposed to?
and what nature is your ashninja, it might play a role in the plaza EV thing
>>
>>30057260
Hasty, +spd -def
It tells me Gren is unavailable to use it

2 other mons are though actually.
So maybe nature does matter.
>>
>>30057291
my docile one (i didn't bother resetting for natures) is able to. but after feeding it enough kelpsys to reach 0, it can't eat a -attack meal. after feeding it other berries to get max happiness, it also can't eat the meals that would decrease stats it has EVs in.

so the sweets sets are probably unavailable if you already have 0 evs or max happiness. i was just thinking back to how some of the old berries worked (and still do, it's just that they became useless over time)
>>
>>30057435
thanks anon
I'll just have to keep looking for them

do you have any idea what island they might be on?
>>
>>30057462
serebii lists qualot and hondew on route 10, but really the respawns are long enough you could probably try every berry pile
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.