[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Charming Personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: charm.jpg (25KB, 603x412px) Image search: [Google]
charm.jpg
25KB, 603x412px
I am the only one that feels she won't be as charming in the anime compared to the game?
>>
>>30056321
Cosmog doesn't even exist
>>
>>30056321
Anyone with any kind of character development from the games is going to be ruined in the anime.
>>
Her character arc is her whole appeal in the game.
I doubt they will even have Lusamine show up, so it's not even a possibility in the anime.
>>
>won't be
Already is, nigga.
>>
>>30058057
They always put the evil team bosses in the anime so there's no way they'd cut out Lusamine, they'll probably tone her down though
>>
File: images-29.jpg (22KB, 324x453px) Image search: [Google]
images-29.jpg
22KB, 324x453px
>>30056321
>After his constant failure,anime try to make Ash look better by stealing well-written, driven and likable female characters from the game and force harem hijinks on them
Pretty pathetic. At least May,Dawn and Serena are either 1/2 self-insert characters and Misty/Iris weren't explored much or have significant roles in storyline.
>>
>>30058153
It feels weird for Lillie to be a co-star for Ash of all ppl. Like you said player char or minor char from the games are fine since they can be expanded on. Lillie however is arguably the best written character from the games, so there isn't really much to expand on. They'd have to tone down things or change her role completely.

I'm getting Best Wishes N flashbacks at the thought if how horribly Lillie will be handled.
>>
>>30058273
Black and White should have been the beginning of new character Arcs. They really went all out with that story and I would have loved it if the game's story was translated to the anime, not this fucking piece of shit kid named Ash.

So far I'm loving Sun and Moon's story, but it's gonna just be ruined in the anime.
>>
Watch Lusamine just be an embarrassing overbearing mother instead of an abusive psychopath.
>>
>>30058365
BW got mainly fucked by tsunami when it came to Plasma.
For all we know, that would've been the only good arc if Plasma v Rocket happened.
>>
>>30056321
>tfw you will never hug Lillie
>that ending
t-thanks gf
>>
>charming
I think you mean 'fucking nuisance.'
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.