[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you expect from Pokemon Stars? I expect >No exclusive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Nintendo_Switch_10.0.jpg (534KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo_Switch_10.0.jpg
534KB, 3840x2160px
What do you expect from Pokemon Stars?

I expect

>No exclusive mons, Cosmeom and Rockruff just switching to day/night evos
>An actual national dex
>UBs get hidden "Earth" abilities as Beast Boost alternatives(Nihilego gets Levitate for example)
>Johto Alola forms
>Necrozma new forme
>Delta episode like plot for UBs/necrozma
>>
>>30055291
Nothing its going to be a shitty port of the same damn game n you faggots are still going to buy REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>30055291
I expect it to not exist
>>
>>30055349
Even if that was the case, the HD assets with AA and improved frame rate would justify it.

Fuck, if you're on O3DS or an unhacked N3DS, it can be bad.

It gets a passing grade on a hacked N3DS though, barely.
>>
>>30055353
Took the words right outta my mouth.

I'll add - I hope it does end up existing. But knowing Nintendo, I'm not gonna hold my breath.
>>
>>30055291
I expect just a straight port of Sun/Moon and not a third version just because a known liar said it would come, because it's fastest and cheapest.
>>
>>30055372
>AA
Do Nintendo even fucking believe in this yet, new console or not?
>>
>>30055443
It can't be STRAIGHT UP, because they need to re-work menus for the single screen.
>>
>>30055443
>called Stars
>not a 3rd version

ummm lol
>>
>>30055467
Yeah. You know what I mean though.
>>
>switch-exclusive pokémon game
>people actually think the switch the successor to the 3ds and not to the wii u
>>
>>30055482
>called Stars
When did I imply that? I expect them to get a new Pokemon game out on the Switch when it takes over as their handheld and home console, but believing a specific rumor from someone who just spews an endless stream of bullshit for attention isn't part of it.
>>
You made this post like it's was a given fact this is what will be in "star"
>>
>>30055465
3DS has AA for a bunch of games, Ocarina of Time has it even.

Many games turn it off if you turn on 3D though.
>>
>people actually believe the obviously made-up rumor about "pokemon stars"
>>
>implying the sun isn't a star
>>
>>30055578
>implying three digletts aren't a dugtrio
>>
>>30055496
It's to both, there haven't even been rumors of a Nintendo platform outside of Switch.

And Nintendo merged their handheld and game divisions a few years ago in prep for this.

Nintendo dedicated home consoles are over, they realize that, so a single platform representing both handheld and console allows them to keep having a console without it being a sub 15m sale flop.
>>
>>30055578
It's a codename, like rainbow for SM. Pokemon Prism would be nice.
>>
>>30055543
It's what I expect, and pretty realistic.

The only thing that's dreamer territory is johotomon alola forms.
>>
I expect stars to come out in late 2017 as a third version to sun and moon.
The game will be released on 3DS and also the switch.
Like all 3rd games I expect minor features to be added, the story changed a bit (more than emerald or platinum changed theirs though) and of course quality of life and more post game.
also secretly hoping for more alola forms for some pokemon which are currently not found in the alolan dex
>>
>>30055666
>being this deluded
>>
ffs, nintendo has given up on 3rd versions since gen V and eurogamer are known liars. Why the fucc are you faggots believing this bullshit?
>>
>>30055781
They did sequels for BW, which is essentially the same shit.

Gen 6 was trash, it only makes sense they moved on to Gen 7 asap.
>>
File: Zelda-E3-2016.jpg (56KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-E3-2016.jpg
56KB, 840x480px
>>30055291
I have no expectations but here are some hopes since the Switch can run a game as big as BotW
>Difficulty modes
>Proper sizes for Pokemon in battle
>More diverse arenas for multiplayer battling
>Graphically stunning
>More post game content
>More islands to discover and visit
>>
>>30055986
>Graphically stunning
It'll look like an early PS2 game running in PCSX2

Which is great for Pokemon, it won't be until Gen 8 that you get lower WiiU visuals.
>>
>>30056038
Knowing GF gen 8 on the switch will be as laggy as SM
>>
>>30056070
>Gen 8
>Looks like a top tier PS2 game in PCSX2 like DQ8
>More than good enough graphically, other games on Switch blow it out though while being 60fps
>15fps in double battles
>>
>>30056038
This. Sun & Moon visually look like a PS1 game, albeit them being much smoother. GF is a decade behind when it comes to graphics
>>
>>30056114
SM looks closer to Dreamcast, character models were terrible on PS1.
>>
I want Lillie to come back or that they let Chicken to Kanto to confess her lesbian love.
>>
>>30056260
>>>/u/
And don't forget your goggles.
>>
File: yeah-nah.jpg (30KB, 344x291px) Image search: [Google]
yeah-nah.jpg
30KB, 344x291px
>Pokemon Stars
>Switch
>>
>>30055291
>What do you expect from Pokemon Stars?

I don't expect it to exist, and for this rumor to die the moment the inevitable DPP remakes are announced.
>>
I can't believe people think an actual news outlet like EG would make shit up. Stars is real.

>>30056453
FRLG are older than DPPt.
>>
>>30055781
>muh patterns
>>
>>30055291
Do not get invested into rumors.
>>
>>30055291
That people are taking this "Switch will have a Pokemon game on it!!!" and running with it a bit much, it's asinine to think that Gen 7 will appear on the Switch. It's all pretty much "My Dad Works At Nintendo" level speculation and rumors.

While I'm at it.. Pokemon Stars is a shitty name that normies will eat up, so the rumor mill (aka the so-called press) ran with it. I wouldn't be surprised if a friend of one of these editors at IGN, or whomever broke the story about it, got drunk one day and said "You know what would be on fleek? POKEMON STARS! Cause Sun and Moon are astrology shit, get it?" I am aware that it's astronomy. I also have no idea what current normie slang is, and "on fleek" is the last one I heard (and wish I hadn't).
>>
>>30058037
>it's asinine to think that Gen 7 will appear on the Switch
This thread's particular rumor is from a known bullshitter, making it completely worthless, HOWEVER if Switch takes over as Nintendo's handheld (all signs pointing to "absolutely"), the next Pokemon games are going to be on it no matter what.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 363x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 363x338px
>>30056556
This. Literally all of their NX/Switch reports have been correct so far. The denial in this thread is delicious.

>>30055291
>No exclusive mons, Cosmeom and Rockruff just switching to day/night evos
But people already found Lynacroc's third form empty placeholder on the Global Link page
>>
>>30058081
I could totally see Gen 8 being on the Switch, just not Gen 7.
>>
>>30055291
>Game just came out
>VeePee niggers are already naming sequels

I know it's inevitable, but kill yourself anyways
>>
File: 1429657804597.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1429657804597.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>30055666
>What is pokemon Grey
>What is pokemon Z
>What is pokemon Star/Eclipse
Get fucked, 3rd game fag
>>
Ever since gamefreak announced that they were making a Pokemon game for the Switch, I knew it was either going to be a third version of SM or Diamond and Pearl remakes. I'd be fine wiht either, but this is my personal hope for Stars

>Alolan forms that go outside Gen 1, and specifically try to focus on Gen 2. I'm totally fine that they went for Gen 1, considering that was on the eshop, but now we need to go beyond Genwunner. Which I do have faith that they'll do, they only really play the Genwunner card when they want to feel safe.
>Mega Evolutions. Nothing from Gen 4, or at least very little from Gen 4, saving those for the remakes. Would like a bunch of fifth gen Megas, but I'll be good with a few.
>Since I haven't seen anyone talking about any sort of Zygarde esque plotline, or anyone referring to Zinnia, I'm going to assume that that whole "Z Episode" leak was a shame. Which sucks, because I really liked the idea. put that in there.
>Battle Tree expansion. I know there's only nine trainers and that that one Frontier brain chick is there. I don't need a full out World Tournament, but have more characters.
>Triple battles and rotation battles. They were cut out because of the framerate in the game. Switch is as powerful as the Xbox One/PS4. Bring those back in.
>Rockruff and Cosmog exclusive evolutions gone, make them day/night evolutions.
>>
>>30058367
Someone suggested that they could add gen 2 mons in Pokémon Go next year and shortly after they would release Stars with Alola forms of gen 2 mons. It actually makes sense, although I don't know how long the Go fad will last.
>>
>>30055578
>implying the moon isn't clouds
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.