[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cosmog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: evolution revised.png (93KB, 683x491px) Image search: [Google]
evolution revised.png
93KB, 683x491px
> is purple
> has no legs
> floats
> has "wings"
> evolves via cocoon as only flying creatures are know to do

Where the fuck did this half-ass lion come from again?

Cosmog was clearly designed with Lunala in mind as it's final evo.
>>
before evolving it realized it didn't want to be a gay ass bat and become a badass lion instead
>>
When I first saw the pre-evos I thought it was going to be Cosmog into Lunala and Cosmoem into Solgaleo.
>>
That lions pins down that bat to make cosmogs.

Or the bat rides the lions if it's her turn to be on top that day,
>>
>>30055032
It's second form looks more like Solgaleo's face than Lunala's, for what that's worth.
>>
>>30055064

> lame zoid rip-off with no personality

> ara-ara bat legend with an actual expressive face
>>
>>30055096

No it doesn't, it's still purple and the outside rims resemble the blades on her wings more than anything on him.
>>
>>30055098
t. gay ass bat
>>
>>30055116
Look at Solgaleo's face and this time realize it's purple too.
>>
>>30055124

t.catcuck with toxoplasmosis
>>
yup, this is another "xerneas makes no sense in the x plot" situation.

gamefreak is just useless.
>>
So we can agree that Cosmoem is based of a Homunculus, right?
>>
So Tyranitar can Fly now ?
>>
Why does worst version always have best legend?
>>
>>30055032
From the golden things.
It drops the gold shit to become bat.
It becomes gold shit and drops the bat.
>>
>>30055032
Cosmog's puffy body is closer to Solgaleo's mane than Lunala's flat body.
>>
>>30057408

> ignoring that the bat actually has more gold than the lion
>>
>>30055032
>Evolves via cocoon as only flying creatures are known to do
Tyranitar would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>30057433
Fine. The gold eats the pokemon and you get the lion.
It breaks the gold to become the bat.
>>
what the fuck. Cosmog is the same in both versions? I figured the sun version cosmog would either be a completely different pokemon or would look totally different.

I only played moon and nebby 100% looks like it could turn into Lunala, but that lion shit? lazy as fuck, gamefreak
>>
>>30055032
So Moon is the "canon" one?
>>
>>30055098
Who needs an expressive face when you're a fucking Lion?
>>
File: as.png (24KB, 747x144px) Image search: [Google]
as.png
24KB, 747x144px
>>30055032
it grew a pair of nads.
>>
>>30058182

Lions are just less interesting and more overrated wolves.

I don't like cats, but Tigers and panthers are way better than shitty lions.
>>
>>30055032
The bat is one of the most boring pokemon ever conceived. The lion is more interesting and is full of personality. You know it really grew on my during my playthrough.
>>
>>30058245

t.multiple cat owner
>>
>>30058238
>not having your own harem
>not being the symbol of Pride in not just yourself but in your family as well
>also being a fat lazy fuck who isn't a deadbeat of a father because you are actually there when you're not getting killed by some dentist from Minnesota

Solgaleo also fucks Lunala to make more Cosmogs, so being Solgaleo makes him luckiest cat alive. Not even Luxray or Pyroar got shit on that.
>>
>>30058270

Your bat is bland. BLAND.
>>
>>30058270
desu the bat seems more like the cat person pick
>>
>>30055032
>Always get both versions. One version as my 'Main' version that I never delete, one as the game I can play over and over again with new files.
>Make Sun my main game this time.
>Do this so that I can play and restart Moon over and over, so that I can repeatedly bond with waifu-bat over and over again.
>>
>>30058304

It's literally shimmering purple and has a proper head/face.

The lion is just plain white pyroar with a smushed face that can't properly convey more than one emotion.
>>
File: promo-solgaleo.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
promo-solgaleo.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>>30058364
>It's literally a color and with a head/face.
>It has the body of a glorious and powerful lion bathed the in the light of the sun and covered in gold.

yes
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.