[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically like Hau

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
108KB, 500x500px
I unironically like Hau
>>
Not my type but he's cute in the cute-friend kind of way
>>
reminds me of Barry, one of my favorite rivals

anything is better than Serena and co. though
>>
>>30055008
Better than the dancing fatfuck and that forgettable ginger midget
>>
Not a high bar but he's better than all those idiot friends in XY. I enjoy his up beat obliviousness. Bonus that he gives me revives so dang often.
>>
I hate him he sucks
>>
>>30055008
If he was a female he'd be everyone's waifu.

What a failure.
>>
Same here, OP. Hau a cute.
>>
>>30055033
Barry is a little more up his own ass than Hau is though.
>>
>>30055008
he's cute
like, ridiculously so
would hug and then fug, repeatedly

>>30055090
S/M gives you way too many Revives.
like, way, way, way too many
>>
>>30055234
I die to the totem pokemon so much that it balances out.
>>
He's a nice kid, and he gives me nice shit, still fun to bully him though
>>
>>30055134
He can still be our husbando, moron.
>>
I unironically think he has a good battle them
>>
You know what would be cool?

If there was a Pokémon game where we had a rival like Hau, with the pokémon our starter has advantage over and everything, but he would share our dream of becoming the strongest trainer in the region. And alongside him, would be another rival that had the starter that was good against our starter, and she would be a bully bitch.

She would constantly belittle us and our other rival/best friend through our adventure, using tough pokémon and shit. But over time, she would undergo character growth, until we reach Victory Road and beat her one last time.

By that point, she would congratulate us, and apologize for being a jerk. She would then comment that your friend had completely steamrolled her before you, then walk off.

You go through the Elite Four, then you approach the Champion. But then he says that he's not the Champion anymore, and he moves to the side to reveal "The New Champion of the Region".

It's your other rival, the one like Hau.

He is happy that he made it, and knows that you are here to challenge him for the title. He agrees, but tells you he's not going to hold anything back, because this is his dream too.

After a difficult battle, you win, and he stands in silence. Then he congratulates you with a genuine smile on his face. He tells you he's disappointed he didn't get to stay Champion, but he's glad he got to reach that peak, to look at himself in the mirror and say his team was the strongest in the land, if only for a brief time.

After all is said and done, the two of you go home, still best friends, and you invite the ex-bitch to come with you, and extend your hand of friendship to her. She happily accepts, and the three of you walk off into the sunset, knowing that the three of you have each other, and your pokémon, forever to count on.
>>
>>30055134
So, Bianca and Shauna?
>>
>>30055008
I like Hau better than Lillie
>>
>>30055653
Bianca is bae
>>
>>30055008

He's so chill, I bet he would give you a handjob to help you relieve some stress.
>>
>>30055643

Pest blot, 10/10.
>>
>>30055643

You skipped Gen 5 didn't you? That was literally Cheren and Bianca except Cheren didn't beat the League.
>>
>>30055789
No. Not it was not.
>>
>>30055911

Genderbend the characters, make Cheren more of a dick, and have Bianca win the League and there would be literally no difference.
>>
>>30055991
>>30055991
>literally no difference if you ignore all the differences

To say nothing of the fact that you'd also need to change Bianca's motivation for travelling
>>
File: 1479293961853s.jpg (2KB, 107x125px) Image search: [Google]
1479293961853s.jpg
2KB, 107x125px
>>30055991
Sounds like a pretty sizeable difference to me, judging by what would need to be changed.
>>
Is he black or was he designed after the hawaiian kid in the Jap kid trailers?
>>
>>30056072
>>30056086

The only difference that would actually have any meaningful change in the game is having Bianca win the League.
>>
File: f36fae26394de4f3c120a48fabd27172.jpg (114KB, 782x1024px) Image search: [Google]
f36fae26394de4f3c120a48fabd27172.jpg
114KB, 782x1024px
>>
>>30056110
They designed Hau to be Hawaiian, and they picked a Hawaiian kid for the trailers.

It's not that hard to figure out
>>
>>30056141
Sure anon
>>
>>30056174
But tumblr keeps telling me that he's a trans black
>>
>>30056072
not that anon but he's right.

1) Gender doesn't mean much for character development like that

2) Cheren being more of a dick is definitely the biggest change.

3) Bianca winning the league certainly didn't happen, but rivals as champions was done once and doesn't need to be done more
>>
>>30056188
Then maybe go back there
>>
>>30056256
Yeah, the whole gender thing would just be an aesthetical difference. But my main focus was combining the dick rival and a rival being the champion with the two rivals thing to create something like that.

I like having rivals that are also my best friends, but I wouldn't mind having a straight-up dick rival return at all.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.