[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Colress use one of his nerd machines to cross dimensions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: c6f.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
c6f.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
Did Colress use one of his nerd machines to cross dimensions or is this an alternate universe version of Colress from the XY universe?
>>
>>30051139
He got on a boat.
>>
>>30051139
most likely was investigating UBs energy and fell through one of the wormholes
>>
>>30051259
Except he hasn't lost his memory, is not hard to understand that the plot of all the games also happened in the mega verse?
>>
>>30051139

you do realise the "canon" is more or less made up by fans, right?
>>
>>30051344
not him but lillie and the protag also didn't lose their memories despite entering in the UBs dimension, maybe he didn't stay long enough to get affected
any discussion about "canon" is headcanon vs headcanon anyways
>>
>>30051139
>XY is a separate universe from BW
>>
>>30051498
It seems that you have to be in the ultra space for a while to lost your memory since Guzma mentions that he was starting to feel weird and losing his mind.
>>
>>30051498
Maybe entering UB space via boxlegendary helped the protags?
>>
>>30051622
That was because Nihilego possessed him
>>
>>30051139
>for some time

SEQUELS CONFIRMED
>>
Isn't he fucking hot in that coat? How fucking hot is Alola?
>>
>>30051867
It's air conditioned.
>>
>>30051867

Maybe that's because he's just...

So. Damn. Cool.
>>
>>30051867
probably has a cooling sistem for itself ad the machines
>>
>>30051344
Is Colress even a villain this time around? He gave me a TM.

It seems like if he is a Faller, then he's forgotten about his evil mad scientist past and is just a regular ol' Pokemon researcher now.
>>
>>30051792
Nah
>>
>>30051920
Colress was never a villain.
>>
>>30051867
He's probably even hotter with his coat off desu
>>
>>30051942
He was the boss of Team Plasma.
And not the harmless RELEASE IT Team Plasma, either.
>>
>>30051553
If mega evolution existed in BW, Colress would've been all over it. In the SM encounter he casually mentioned mega evolution then goes on to say something about bonds between trainers and pokemon, suggesting that mega evolution is a been there done that exhausted the research thing.

>>30051867
A random NPC says Colress bragged about how his coat was water cooled.

>>30051920
He really seemed to be using Plasma for his own research before, honestly.
>>
>>30051836
You say that like that's the most damning evidence of sequels. Eitherway we're getting them
>>
>>30051961
But the whole reason he joined Plasma in the first place was to tap into the true strength of Pokémon. He was appointed leader by Ghetsis because he was a capable trainer and scientist.
>>
>>30051920
He was never "evil", he just was too interested in science and literally didn't understand that what he was doing was wrong. Remember fat majin buu? is the same situation.
>>
File: .png (3KB, 285x106px) Image search: [Google]
.png
3KB, 285x106px
>>30051957
ayyyyyyy
>>
There is no XY Universe. A common misconception is that XY and ORAS take place in a separate universe. XY takes place in the canon universe and is the first time mega evolution is discovered. ORAS takes place in a different universe where mega evolution has already been discovered before the events of XY.
>>
>>30051139
Pokemon researchers don't burn
>>
>>30051957
I want to draw this now
>>
>>30052758
Yes. Exactly this.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to slit their throat.
>>
>>30051961
Nah, he cares a lot about the bonds of Pokemon and trainers. Just a little too obsessed. He always came off as a misguided good guy to me.

He's also still nice to you in the BW2 Post game.
>>
>>30051151
Ah yes, I forgot about the fucking nerd machine called "A boat"... truly the genius of our time.
>>
File: nyeh.png (124KB, 472x513px) Image search: [Google]
nyeh.png
124KB, 472x513px
>>30051957
I'll say he is.
>>
>>30052758
>XY takes place in the canon universe and is the first time mega evolution is discovered
exept it doesn't
>old as hell tale about megalucario
>diantha had mega gard even before being the champion
thats like saying that pokemon didn't lay eggs till elm found one, or that the pokedex was empy before red completed it, don't take GAMEPLAY into consideration when it comes to story, everything was always there, from megas to eggs, it just wasn't implemented
>>
>>30053019
!!!
>>
>>30053044
All valid points, but mega evolution never played in a prominent role in any of the stories prior to XY. Origins is up to debate, but I consider it to be in the ORAS timeline where trainers have been able to manipulate and use mega evolution normally. The Lucario Tale makes it seem as if mega evolution is some sort of legend and hasn't been able to be used in centuries. So there's that, though that's what I believe on the matter at least.
>>
>>30051139
would he and Faba work together?
imagine him discovering totem pokemons then faba tells him UB's have the same shit and they fuck with the Wormholes again.
>>
>>30053292
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were. The Hoenn games take place at the same time of the Kanto ones, so technically Red, Blue, AND Brendan/May are the first to ever use them as far as we know.
>>
>>30053044
The pokedex was empty before Red filled it though wasn't it? I mean it's debatable where the information comes from, but I'm pretty sure Red and Blue are still the first people to ever use them.
>>
>>30053329
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they were. The Hoenn games take place at the same time as the Kanto ones, so technically Red, Blue, AND Brendan/May are the first to ever use them as far as we know.
>>
>>30053355
>>30053329
the pokedex should have at least the info of the starters since oak had access to them, its just gameplay, the pokedex wasn't empy
>>
>>30053405
That's a reasonable answer.
>>
>>30051553
correction the universes are mega and nomega
>>
>>30053506
and pre-RS
>>
>>30053533
explain
>>
>>30053405
and nidorino
>>
>>30053557
Remakes are enough of an explanation.
>>
File: h.gif (2MB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
h.gif
2MB, 250x229px
What about Looker?

At the Battle Resort in ORAS Looker is washed up on the beach with Amnesia, the exact same condition Anabel is said to have been found in. Hes also carrying an Audinite.

Looker says he last encountered the ultra beasts with Nanu Ten Years before the game, meaning hes been with them for atleast that long. But the Looker from ORAS can't be the same one, because Dexio and Sina are not that much older than they were in X and Y

What the hell does this mean?
>>
>>30053044
>XY has Sycamore state that mega evolution only occurs in the Kalos region and it's generally a guarded practice that only a few can perform.
>ORAS has it as a world-wide function and quite wide-spread, more than tripling the number of in-game characters that can use it.

No one is taking gameplay outright into consideration. XY and ORAS had two different writers. You're right that XY presents it as having already existed, but in XY it's a thing that ONLY exists in one region. That's why ORAS and XY do not mesh together. At the time this alternate universe shit was not the plan. ORAS forced that idea into action.

Also:

>XY introduces Fairy by having Sina and Dexio charting type effective-ness for the professor because it's that new.
>ORAS has Fairy as a full thing despite taking place earlier in the timeline
>>
>>30053758
2 lookers, my dear friend
or he just regained his memory
that could be it.
>>
the only bullshit "other dimension" theory I will ever accept is that the 2 version of the games are opposite/parallel dimensions and that's only because of the existence of entralink, and when zinnia talked about other hoenn she was refering to the opposite version of the one you have
>>
>>30053825
Uh anon the other dimension specifically doesn't have mega evolution
>>
>>30053825
No because Zinnia said the other world didnt have mega evolution
>>
Mega evolution was a misteak.
>>
>>30053867
Zinnia's also a functional retard.
>>
>>30053971
A functional retard who was right
>>
>>30053787
easy, they got the mega stones from kalos, either by steve gifting the extra ones that he already has to trainers or delivering from the store that sells you one in luminose, in the case of the evil team smuggling is an option, or a rare undocumented occasion when they can be found outside of it, there are tons of ways of explaining it that doesn't require multiple dimensions, it just happens that that theory got really popular really fast
>>
>>30053865
>>30053867
she was talking on a "what if" case, not a fucking affirmation as if she personally went to that dimension and checked it
>>
>>30054020
No. It doesn't work that way.

It's a guarded ritual in Kalos, and only occurs in Kalos after ORAS happens. And the stones in ORAS naturally occur in Hoenn.

Regardless of our current state if you can't admit that ORAS caused this timeline bullshit and it was not planned with XY you're an idiot. Plain and simple.
>>
>>30054085
pretty sure neither lysandre or diantha did the ritual thing on the tower
and ORAS is just a remake, you just add all the mechanics that were added since the original games came out and pretend they were always there
and zinnia is a fucking retard that almost killed everyone
>>
>>30053758
It's simple really: Looker is a Time Lord.
>>
File: Looker = Doctor.png (636KB, 1152x884px) Image search: [Google]
Looker = Doctor.png
636KB, 1152x884px
>>30056036
I thought we knew that.
>>
guys it's simple.
if we can figure out the original pokemon form of the 7 UBs, we can know which universe is real.
>>
>>30051792
if nihilego possessed him he'd be in a coma like lusamine
>>
>>30056632
But they came from a different dimension. There'd be one of these different dimensions connected to each of the "normal" dimensions for each separate universe.

...if that made any sense.
>>
>>30056718
not necessarily I guess
>>
holy shit guys! GUYS!

if you dont do any z-move, NOT EVEN ONCE,
there's no looker postgame
>>
>>30051139

Nah. It's just Colress.
>>
File: 119-boom126.png (16KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
119-boom126.png
16KB, 256x192px
>>30053325
>>
Every returning NPC who isn't named Anabel is very underused.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.