[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lurantis cia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 2RYWer.png (5KB, 1000x300px) Image search: [Google]
2RYWer.png
5KB, 1000x300px
How to I backup my save file and transfer it to the freeshop version of moon?
>>
>>30049946
>install JKSM
>backup save
>go to FBI, Titles, select Moon, Delete Game and Ticket
>go to freeShop, redownload Moon
>open it once, immediately close and open JKSM
>restore save

That's the most spoonfeed I can give, enjoy.
>>
>>30050038
thanks im new to this
>>
Why does the Homebrew / Pokegen General say the Lurantis .cia was not the problem and that the only people that got banned were those who went online early?

Is this more FUD?

>People were banned for playing online before the official release. Playing online is fine now. Nintendo has stated that bans for playing online early were permanent, though your mileage may vary.

>The .cia files uploaded by Lurantis are effectively the same as the new ones and the files on Nintendo's servers (legally bought digital copies/FreeShop downloads).
>>
>>30049946
I actually deleted the installed .cia with the data management on system settings, it asked to save backup data, installed the eshop ver and it automatically adapted it to the installed game (and i checked for game ver and it indeed translated it to ver 32, no need to do anything else)
>>
File: lewd eye.png (43KB, 148x260px) Image search: [Google]
lewd eye.png
43KB, 148x260px
>>30050949
The first line is right but the second is mostly wrong

The Lurantis' CIA has v0 version which do NOT match the eShop version (v16 for Moon and v32 for Sun, or the other way around, I don't remember), and there are many claims the cart version has it as well. Either way, not matching the eShop version is a red flag, since the whole jazz from CIAs' safeness is being indistinguishable from eShop versions, and that's not the case with Lurantis' CIA. This also causes some weirdness such as home menu showing as there was an update to the game when there isn't, but that specifically is just an automatic behavior and wouldn't cause a ban. Going online however can be a bit weird. It's unlikely that anything will happen, but we'd better not give the benefit of doubt. Just redownload from freeShop, it's something you'll only do once anyway.
>>
>>30050949
Because it's better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>30052858
Alright thanks.
How do I uninstall and remove all bannable traces with my old 3diso .cia v0 of Sun?

Just do BigBlueMenu and uninstall the title?
I shouldn't have to uninstall a ticket because I never used freeshop to download it, right?

Is there any other remnants I have to remove?

Is injecting my JKSavemanager saves from lurantis v0 into freeshop v32 safe or should I just restart the entire game for saftey?
>>
>>30053016
Follow >>30050038 to the letter and you'll be fine. Don't worry about anything else.
>>
>>30049946
any other fags here who freeshop doesn't work for and had to go online and download the .cia manually?

I got mine yesterday from 3dsiso.com and the OP says his version was ripped from a retail copy
am I immune to all this version hubbub or am I going to get b&
>>
>>30053272
>any other fags here who freeshop doesn't work

Why wouldn't it work? You're probably being a retard. And either way you could do the old way and scan the QR from 3dstitlekeys from FBI.

>I got mine yesterday from 3dsiso.com and the OP says his version was ripped from a retail copy. am I immune to all this version hubbub or am I going to get b&

If it's v0 you're still risking yourself to some extent. Stop being a faggot and either fix your freeShop or download from FBI.
>>
>>30053444
>Why wouldn't it work? You're probably being a retard.
bad wifi, download always pauses after 2-10 minutes
>>
>>30050038
I went to the FBI but they confistated my 3DS and told me it was illegal and that President Trump would hear about it what the hell???
>>
>>30053460
You can try making a CIA directly from eShop servers from your PC using FunKeyCIA

https://github.com/llakssz/FunKeyCIA

The first option should do. You may need to import the seed as well but FBI can do that easily. That's the most I'll spoonfeed you with.
>>
>>30053541
wew

thanks
better safe than sorry
>>
>>30052858
then explain why cart dumps also version 0
>>
>>30053612
Literally read the post. I did say many people are claiming it does. But it's not right for a digital version to have it and it's a sure way to detect you're using a CIA, since digital versions are easily distinguishable from a cart, and the digital version was never released as v0. Will they ever explore this? Who the fuck knows, but we're aiming to stay as safe as possible.
>>
>>30053444
Probably not his same case, but freeshop hasn't worked for a friend of mine as well. All he says is he can't download. Totally works for me though
>>
>>30050038
I did most of this yesterday, except only deleted the title and not the ticket.
Does anyone know what the ticket id for the lurantis release was so I can find it and delete it? Or do I need to put it back on my sd card and look at it in fbi again?
>>
>>30053717
It got overwritten by the eShop one anyway since it's the same titleid, don't worry. But yeah it's a good practice to delete the ticket as well when uninstalling pirated stuff.
>>
Not any of these guys but JKSM doesn't seem to want to load up when picking the freeshop version of Moon, so I can't port my Lurantis save back as a digital version. JKSM works on physical copies, though?
>>
>>30053693
are you saying that when cart dumped cia installed in 3ds will be detected as digital version? then rip those who installed the cart dumped version on 3dsiso since it is version 0
>>
>>30053862
Did you start up Moon and create a new save? You need to have save data present for it to overwrite. Otherwise I don't know what it could be.
>>
>>30049946
http://pastebin.com/MG5JLz52
Read and follow it. Should explain everything.
>>
>>30053885
Yes. For all intents and purposes, CIAs are supposed to mimic eShop versions, it's why we can get away with it, they don't have headers. But when they CAN be told apart from eShop versions, they lose its shine, and you're on Nintendo's mercy. They see what kind of game you have (digital don't have header), and what version you're using when you go online. Then could see it like this:

>cart - v0 - has a valid header = OK
>digital - v16/v32 = OK (same as eShop)
>digital - v0 = not OK (doesn't exist legitimately, this combination was never released by Nintendo)

tl;dr you didn't achieve anything by uninstalling Lurantis' CIA to install a cart dump. Use freeShop or FBI's QR or FunKeyCIA for fucks sake.
>>
>>30053928
Yep, got a starter and everything. It just loads to a red screen instead of doing the normal boot thing.
>>
>>30054273
are you using the save manager in homebrew? it doesn't work with Sun/Moon
>>
>>30054273
Idk if this helps but the first JKSM I dl'd was only usable through HB launcher and could only detect the cartridge. This was a version I got off GBA Temp.

The Github version I downloaded has a .cia that can be installed to the home screen and detects .cias as well as the cartridge
>>
>>30054273
>using kickass version

Dude no. Use the fucking CIA. Don't ever use HBL again
>>
>>30054151
Assuming a person used a lurantis digital - v0 without going online (suspecting bans for unreleased online games) he should be safe by doing the following:

1) use JK save manager to dump digital v0 save

2) delete the v0 title + tickets AND clear the extdata from system management...

3) reinstall using freeshop (v32)

4) inject V0 digital save into v32

He should be fine... right?
>>
>>30054342
>>30054458
Yeah I'm launching from HBM, I just found it odd that it couldn't read the eshop version, but the carts and cart dumps were fine. I'll give the .cia version a try, thanks for the suggestion!
>>
>>30054540
Yes. Just a save backup and restore on new version is enough, they don't really distinguish the version. Deleting the ticket is good but also doesn't matter if you're redownloading the same version from eShop, since it'll overwrite.

Basically, having used v0 is fine as long as you didn't go online. They don't go scanning your 3DS for shit you installed or something, or else people would have been banned for much less and long ago. I doubt they even have the access to that in first place given how weak the 3DS is security-wise.
>>
File: 1472591336458.jpg (6KB, 128x114px) Image search: [Google]
1472591336458.jpg
6KB, 128x114px
>>30054751
I deleted the software and data from the data management in the system settings. I did not delete the tickets however and I am using a legal cart. A-Am I okay?
>>
>>30055004
Yeah dw. The ticket thing is mostly just a good practice, but Nintendo is probably not ever gonna do anything with it.
>>
>>30054487
Dude, chill. I didn't even know there was a CIA version available, I just grabbed whatever seemed to work off GBAtemp, and HBL's copy was the first I found.

Regardless, after a bit of fighting (and accidentally overwriting my latest backup), the CIA version was exactly the answer I needed, thank you!
>>
>>30055025
Should I bother redownloading the the lurantis cia and then deleting the tickets just to be safe?
>>
>>30049946
Just so you know it's been proven that the Lurantis CIA has nothing to do with bans, you should only worry about bans if you went online before release day
>>
>>30055294
Nah. But if you really want to delete it, just look for the titleid on the ticket list from FBI and delete. There's also TIKSweep to delete unused tickets, though it deletes eShop ones as well.
>>
>>30052858
True BUT Lurantis cia doesn't have to match the digital versions (v16 & v32) because it's a dump from a cart which if you didn't know it actually has the right and same version (v0) of cias dumped from carts in other words the leaked CIA has NOTHING to do with the bans
>>
>>30055424
See >>30053693 >>30054151
>>
hey so im a fucking dumbass and tried to use save_manager which comes with the 3ds homebrew starter pack for this...

accidentally hit B instead of A to restore instead of backup which overwrite my recent moon save with an older oras I had on my sd.

so thats all gone... fun. im mad but im also mostly just disappointed with myself. would definitely recommend jk's save manager from now on, and it should be in the starter pack, not the hacky save_manager
>>
>>30054540
Don't forget to start a game in the reinstall before injecting.
>>
>>30055684
People shouldn't even use HBL shit in first place unless they're stuck on 11.0 or something. They're very limited and often less tested than CIA versions, which run natively.
>>
I just use the 3DS save backup and it works fine.
>>
>>30056029
Did you get banned though?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.