[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys PLEASE stop sending magnemites,meowths,caterpies,wingulls,yungoos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 1479435042581.png (371KB, 961x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1479435042581.png
371KB, 961x1052px
THANK YOU.

I'm tired of WT rare pokemon like Alomomola,Feebas,Bonsly and Lilipup and getting this trash.
>>
>>30049541
Hey, Magnemite is both cool and a tradition.
>>
>>30049541
No. You're an idiot if you expect anything otherwise from WT especially considering the game was just officially released yesterday.
>>
>>30049541
>rare Pokemon like ... Lillipup
Fuck off

Also the game was JUST released and no force of nature will ever stop little kids who only own shitmons from trading their Caterpies.
>>
>>30049580
Can't people even send second island stuff? god,it isn't that hard.
>>
The amount of wingulls on WT is disgusting. I've been wonder trading stuff off from the second island just to collect them to get them out of circulation.
>>
>>30050005
Seriously why are there so many wingulls?
I can't even imagine how Platinum WT is going to be.
>>
File: 20161119_162936.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161119_162936.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
This is the only good thing from wondertrade so far
>>
>>30050188
>pkhex trash
why even bother?
>>
I just got a litten in wt
>>
>>30050188
When is Gamefreak gonna make a hack filter that actually filters hacked Pokemon?
>>
>>30050331
This,i don't want hacked mons in my game.
>>
>>30049541
Deal with it faggot.
>>
>>30050260
>pkhex trash
Compared to what?
Your shitmons aren't anything special because they were genned in-game, bud
>>
>>30050622
Then why even bother wting and not just making your own shit?
>>
>>30050331
>>30050570
Good luck with that, we've been able to make PKHeX mons that are completely indistinguishable from real ones for a long time now.
>>
>>30049541
>Send a Yungoos
>Get a Yungoos

Makes me smile.
>>
>>30049541
i've been sending a-vulpix and eevees through while waiting for my gf to catch up to me
>>
>>30049541
you realize there are literally multiple millions of people playing right now, right? it's not just a handful of people, you're going to get shitmons if you do wondertrades. the fun of wondertrade comes from the rare good trade, you're supposed to do a ton of them, and if you're angry about shitmons, you've missed the point, and also are not taking into account that the game literally just fucking came out.
>>
>>30049541
>We still get idiots who think that WT is supposed to pay them out
WT is paying it forward, and an elaborate alternative to just releasing your pokemon.
It's always to benefit people who happen to be missing common pokedex entries or aren't as far in the game as you, and can actually benefit from your trashmon.
>>
>>30050674
I don't wt at all, I'm not the one whining about it.
>>
>>30049823
they are. the fun of wondertrade comes from the occasional gem after doing it MANY times, but you've somehow got it in your head that only like 10 people are playing... anon, the game JUST came out, and there are MILLIONS of players. it's basically fucking random. the problem is not wondertrade, it's your ludicrous expectations.
>>
>>30050708
So,there's the small chance that one of my recived WTs is from pKHex?
>>
>>30050331
it absolutely does filter blatantly hacked mons, aka ones that couldn't exist. the problem is that if done right, some hacked mons can be completely indistinguishable from real ones, which is The Point. at that point it's no different from a real one, and there's no real reason to complain. you have no way of confirming or denying a perfect hack's legitimacy.
>>
>>30049572
>Wonder Trading also gives you FC
We Join Avenue again!
>>
>>30050828
Also,when it coomes out in europe it would incrase even more.
>>
>>30050842
yes, but you will never know, and since you will never know, why does it matter? hacked mons that couldnt actually exist ARE filtered out, if you get a hacked mon in sun and moon you will literally never know or be able to know
>>
>>30050893
I fucking loved join avenue. The music, the management, the complete disregard that npcs give you when they run around you. All so beautiful.
>>
if you stand inside the castle in festival plaza, by the table to the right, you can talk to who you just wondertraded and get 2 FC every single time. fun fact
>>
>>30050570
DEAR /VP/AGGOTS!

I FUCKING HATE YOU. NO THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT, THIS IS NOT TL;DR AND YES I'M FUCKING LIVID.

FOR MY ENTIRE POKEMON CAREER I HAVE COLLECTED LEGIT CARDS, POGS, AND GAMES. I HAVE COMPLETED EVERY GEN'S LIVING DEX MYSELF AND HAVE NEVER ONCE LOWERED MYSELF TO DEGENERATE SCUM LEVEL BULLSHIT! AKA CHEATING!

I HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED A POKEMON THAT WAS HACKED AND HAVE PROUDLY TAKEN IN MY POKEMON AND GAMES IN THE VGC EVERY YEAR KNOWING THEY ARE CLEAN!

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!
I ALLOW MYSELF TO DO ONE FUCKING TRADE AND THE ENTIRE CARTRIDGE IS FUCKING RUINED! EXPLAIN THIS SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!

OT: STONER
ID: 42069
BEEN TO: URUGUAY, JAMAICA, SWITZERLAND, SAUDI ARABIA, UNITED STATES!
SHINY
WEEDLE
NICKNAMED HIGHWAY
ALL 6 IV'S ARE 4 WITH ALL STATS ON THE WEEDLE BEING FUCKING 20!!! MOVES ARE SPARK, EMBER, HAZE, REST!

ALL FUCKING CONTEST METERS AT MAX, HAPPINESS AT MAX, THE FUCKING THING HAS ALL FUCKING RIBBONS! YOU CAN'T EVEN GET THOSE! HOW THE HELL, WHAT THE FUCK GAMEFREAK?! WHY LET PEOPLE TRADE THIS SHIT?!!!

WHAT THE FUCK!
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!
I HAVE NEVER HAD TO GO TO GAMESTOP TO TRADE IN A GAME BEFORE AND GET A BRAND FUCKING NEW ONE! NEVER! AND HERE IT IS THE FIRST TIME BECAUSE OF IDIOTS LIKE YOU ON /VP/ ON 4CHAN! JESUS CHRIST! STOP FUCKING UP OUR GAMES! I'M SO GOSH DANGED MAD I COULD LITERALLY DESTROY ALL OF YOUR MERCHANDISE AND NOT GIVE TWO SHITS!!!!

I HATE ALL OF YOU! FOR FUCKS SAKE! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND EVERYONE ELSE! TAKE YOUR SHITTY HACKS OFFLINE YOU PIECES OF SHIT!
>>
>>30051053
(XE)
>>
>>30051053
Lies.
Some ribbons lock the pokémon out of the GTS.
>>
>>30051053
Just release it.
>>
>>30050893
¿Festival Plaza General (FPG) When?
>>
If you use wonder trade to get something good you're a retard. 90% of the people you're trading with are behind you in-game so they won't produce anything good.

I've been using it to throw desirable/rare mid-late mons like Stufful, Rockruf, Mimikyu, Cubone, the gay Koala, Wimpod, etc. I'm sure it's making some people's day.
>>
>>30051053
TL;DR
>>
>>30051053
>DEGENERATE SCUM LEVEL BULLSHIT! AKA CHEATING!

>mad about jokemon
It's the one legitimate reason to hack.
>>
>>30050331
The reality is that your autism makes you believe pokemon are real, but from a software designers perspective, a pokemon is a string of numbers, and its very easy to make a string of numbers better than another.
>>
>>30051192
Yeah, I turned off EXP Share to grind on catching mons. You need a bunch to level up Poke Pelago anyways so it's not terrible to catch extra harder to find mons to wonder trade off as well.
>>
>>30051053
>ID: 42069
But trainer IDs are six digits this gen.
Why would you lie like this.
>>
>>30051527
It's pasta from Gen 6
>>
>>30049541
>I'm tired of WT rare pokemon like Alomomola,Feebas,Bonsly and Lilipup and getting this trash.
>rare pokemon like
>Lilipup
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.