[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post things Vp/ was dumb enough to think were true.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (38KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
38KB, 480x360px
ITT post things Vp/ was dumb enough to think were true.
>>
>>30049041
any youtube clickbait gets circulated around this shithole because this board is filled with underage
>>
>>30049041
It's not our fault that GF purposefully made red herrings. It's not a coincidence that GF willingly made Pheromosa and Buzzwole resemble Lusamine and Gladion.
>>
File: 1478316263816.gif (802KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478316263816.gif
802KB, 800x450px
>>30049395
In what world does buzzwolle look like gladion?
>>
>>30049395
Forget them, Lillie and Nihlego was the most blatant red herring
>>
Pheromosa, Nihilego, and Xurkitree resemble Lusamine, Lillie, and Guzma. Anything else is really reaching.
>>
Lusamine's infatuation with the UBs is why their likeness is partially lended to certain key characters (aka those involved with Aether and therefore associated with the queen bitch).

It's not coincidence, but it's not some crazy theory like it was made out to be either.
>>
>>30049502
The color scheme, and the fact that Gladion has clothing with tears that makes it look like something is gonna burst out, just like Buzzwole's muscles. It's obvious that Gladion's clothing was designed with Buzzwole in mind solely as a red herring.

Also, Xurkitree looking like Guzma. It's obvious that the looks were all red herrings because GF has this creepy obsession with wanting to surprise us, even if they have to utilize objectively bad writing such as red herrings to do so.
>>
>hurr red herrings I'm so smart
See >>30049605 to put an end to this bullshit please
>>
>>30049041
>was dumb enough to think were true.
I mean, the design is still clearly based on her even though there's no real connection ingame.

It could've been cool if the artists were in touch with the writers. Actually I feel like a lot of the issues with this game are due to communication issues. It's a bit sad.
>>
>>30049679
gladion's design is reminiscent of incineroar, not buzzwole. nothing about buzzwole is connected whatsoever besides being black and red. meanwhile look at incineroar and gladion's shoulders.
>>
Pokemon Stars
>>
>>30049592
Xurkitree first appears in Alola at end-game. Nobody has an idea that it exists before that.

Same for Pheromosa/Buzzwole where they first appear in Alola during the middle of the game. Lusamine could not have possibly tried to resemble herself as Pheromosa.
>>
>>30050829
They still look similar.
>>
>>30049502
It's name was "Expansion" which implied the muscles would have a deflated state.
>>
I liked the crazy theories because it made the game look bigger than it ended up being. Type:Null for example has close to zero relevance to the story despite being so hyped up and based on Arceus.
>>
>>30049679
Gladion's clothing is a result of Type Null being disobedient. It's directly said in the game itself.
>>
File: 1470233698882.png (259KB, 910x627px) Image search: [Google]
1470233698882.png
259KB, 910x627px
>th-the starters will have split evos guys! CoroCoro said they share a secret! and popplio's evolution is too feminine for it to be the only one! it's just going to be a moon exclusive evo! and Litten will have another evo that stays quadruped!
>>
Ballio
>>
>>30051023
Starters having split evos would be pretty cool if you ask me, and the Popplio line would be a good introduction for that. I didn't count on it when people were talking about it before lol.

Also not sure what they'll even do for the Rowlet line since Decidueye looks fine as both genders, and the 2nd evo for Litten would only be furbait.
>>
Lillie being scared of the PC finding out who/what she really is would have been so cute.

It was a red herring, but it would have been better if they'd just gone with it, like the "you are a synth" theory leading up to Fallout 4.
>>
>>30050901
>Expansion" which implied the muscles would have a deflated state.
No that's like saying the other UB02 is called Beauty so that implies that it must have an ugly state. That not how words fucking work
>>
>>30049768
>I mean, the design is still clearly based on her even though there's no real connection ingame.
There is a connection though. Lusamine purposefully dresses her and her kids like them.
>>
>>30051149
not really. i'll take character development over a shitty "i'm an alien btw" tweest.

>like the "you are a synth" theory leading up to Fallout 4.
global rule 2
>>
I wish the "UBs are People" theory was true, because TF turns me on
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.