[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's gonna get banned from OU first? Pic related? Aegislash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: UTURN UTURN UTURN UTURN.jpg (25KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
UTURN UTURN UTURN UTURN.jpg
25KB, 400x240px
So who's gonna get banned from OU first?

Pic related?
Aegislash?
Kartana?
Genesect?
Greninja?
Mega Mawile?
Tapu Lele?
>>
>playing a fanfic meta
>>
>>30045672
>shitposting on 4chan

wow, how alpha of you
>>
Aegis and Roach are leaving first
Genesect probably right after

Grenigger is a bit more checkable with Toxapex around but this might be because people are unironically trying to use Ash Greninja. It should still shit on offense though.

Kartana is bleh, so is Mega Mawile.
Lele and Bulu are monsters and might either get banned or have Lando-T usage for the rest of the meta.
>>
Roach is staying OU
>>
Mega Kangaskhan should get a retest.
>>
>>30045953
Did Protean not get nerfed to not give STAB the first turn or was that a rumor?
>>
Roach is overrated. Shitty coverage leaves it walled by most Ghosts.
>>
>>30046045
Rumor.
>>30046050
Roach isn't there to sweep, it's there as an offensive pivot that forces you to send a ghost or another kind of check and these checks are easy to trap and kill.
>>
>>30045754
How is shitposting when it's true you stupid sheep?

You must be constantly triggered when someone criticizes your precious cult fansite huh?
>>
File: you-tried.gif (29KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
you-tried.gif
29KB, 500x475px
>>30046374
Why are you even posting here?
>>
Not Zygarde that's for sure
>>
>>30046854
Zygarde will sooner or later. It absolutely demolishes balance and Stall.
>>
>>30046912
Being gimped by a ability that does nothing other than to change its form is not good.

Sure, it regains some health, but it also loses some speed and just gains 10 more points special attack. Zygarde Complete isn't even close to be as good as Rayquaza. It lacks a solid ability and by default the Complete form should be available via a key item. Power Construct is barely better than Aura Break, but all GF would need to do is to buff the damn Aura ability and make the Complete form permanent and then most of the problems are fixed.

The lore says it is stronger than Xerneas and Yveltal, but it is fucking not. One Moonblast or Ice Beam and Zygarde is gone. If the Aura ability had a buff, it could probably had been something that decreases all dark and fariy moves so that it won't be as situational as it is now.

GF can pander to Ash-Greninja, but not Zygarde, how fucking stupid. Better gain a buff next gen.
>>
It will be a bunch of offensive mons who don't deserve it. And Mega Sableye will stay unbanned despite stall destroying everything.
>>
>>30047989
The same guy from yesterday who can't beat Stall.
>>
Other potential bans:
Toxapex
Lando-I
Tapu Koko
>>
>>30047912
you're retarded. it is ridiculously bulky and hard to break without ice moves. thousand arrows makes it so nothing is immune to it.

no one gives a shit whether it can't take on xerneas or yveltal or whether it's worse than rayquaza because those aren't allowed in OU anyway. so why you're ranting about that shit is beyond me.
>>
>>30048081
No one can beat stall retard. Until they ban Mega Sableye. Already, all the winners of the Tournaments are stall players using Mega Sableye.
>>
>>30048148
The last part is absolutely untrue and the first part confirms you're retarded or refuse to have an answer to stall.
>>
>>30048148
>put choice specs on togekiss
>???
>stall removed
wooooow
>>
>>30048147
kys faggot
>>
>>30048240
The last part is true I've been on Showdown for the last bunch of hours and the continuous winner of the tournments has been maybe trash and his stall team. I saved one of the replays but I can't remember which match was the tournament final but this is him

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-479267687

Retard.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (101KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
101KB, 500x307px
>>30048147
here is your (you) retard

>m-muh stall

>s-s-smogonfag

>fwaaaaaa fwaaaa mommy smogon pls protect me from vgc

kys
>>
>>30048270
I don't get why idiots think they can come up with good solutions to things other players, much better than them, have been tried and failed at. No your retard strategy won't do anything and the winners of the tourneys and the eventuall top GXE players will continue to be stall players.
>>
>>30048364
Why didn't CyberShowdown use Hoopa Unbound, Mega Mawile, Dugtrio, Magnezone, Tapu Bulu or many of the anti-stall options available to him?
>>
>>30048364
Something like xurkitree, manaphy, or hoopa-u, would cut through this team like butter.
>b-but chansey
Setup bait and can't handle the +6.

>>30045504
In this order.
>U-turn bugs of balance (roach and gene)
>Wall/Stallbreakers (Hoops)
>Aegi
>Greninja
And one I will say might get banned that no one is really considering over the more immediate threats right now is magearna. Its coverage is wide, it has many multiple sets, bulky as all fuck and can actually patch up its speed if it wants to. By far the best steel/fairy.
>>
>>30048545
Mawilite hasn't been released yet. And it doesn't matter what you do, stall is unbeatable as long as Mega Sableye is around. Thats why stall will continue to win all the tournaments.
>>
>>30048317
>>30048408
you can't use zygarde anywhere except smogon's metagame since it's disallowed in vgc. so you're just showing how much of a backwards retard you are.
>>
>>30048605
Oh yes you're a genius, you're just the only player smart enough to beat stall everyone else in the tourney is just stupid every time.

You're a fucking retard. Stall is unbeatable.
>>
>>30045504
Pheromosa has shit movepool its OU.
>>
>>30045504
Tapu LeLe xD
>>
>>30048625
>252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Unaware Clefable: 200-238 (50.7 - 60.4%) -- 89.8% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
>+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Zapdos: 500-590 (130.2 - 153.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Sableye-Mega: 425-500 (139.8 - 164.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Celesteela: 928-1094 (233.1 - 274.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
>+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Toxapex: 728-860 (239.4 - 282.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
And for the finisher
>+3 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 415-489 (58.9 - 69.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
If you meet the elusive max HP+Spdef Calm Chansey just boost once more
>+6 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Chansey: 485-571 (68.8 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Tho it won't be needed because of Beast Boost if you KO something before
+4 252+ SpA Life Orb Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Eviolite Chansey: 364-429 (51.7 - 60.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Quagsire issues? Use Energy Ball
And for the record if you wanna run Shed Shell for Dugtrio
>+3 252+ SpA Xurkitree Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 321-378 (45.5 - 53.6%) -- 41% chance to 2HKO
Clefable would wall you in this case but it can't spam Softboiled and you can always weaken it beforehand.
>>
>>30048932
>le calcs make me win
>But the winners of all the tourneys are stall players
>y-y-yea but what about my le calcs, I put in some numbers into a calc so stall loses now right?

Are you retarded?
>>
>>30048982
>losers of tourneys lose for being retarded and not using stall breaking mons
>complain about stall
Retard
>>
>>30049020
Yes every player is retarded except for you right. You're a genius and would run through these tourneys with ease, you wouldn't lose in the very first battle at all I'm sure. Enough retardation, simply look at the top players, it's stall, just like last gen. Stall is unbeatable.
>>
>>30047912
Confirmed for retard who hasn't actually played against Zygarde yet.

Zygarde will absolutely be banned.
>>
>>30049567
kys :^)

>m-muh stall
>>
Pheromosa and Aegis are getting banned first and if you think otherwise you're bad
Genesect will leave after probably then a mega mawile or gren suspect desu
The tapus are great but I think they'll just stay OU, may be wrong though. We'all see
>>
>>30047912
Occasional reminder that Earth Plate Power Construct Zygarde 50% can actually counter Primal Groudon even though that's really not what it's supposed to do.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.