[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does catching a pokemon violate the NAP?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Does catching a pokemon violate the NAP?
>>
The NAP extends to animals?

Shit I better not butcher any cows.
>>
>>30043378
No, but trying to catch a traimer's pokemon does. In this case he has the right to contract Team Skull to nuke you and your property otherwise you're living in a communist dictatorship with roads.
>>
Here is a question, assume you are walking along your property line when you see that the adjacent property line's owner is being attacked by a pokemon. Let's also assume you had a master ball on hand.

Now you could catch the pokemon, but you would violate the neighbor's NAP. Or you could let him get killed. Which is the ethical choice?
>>
>>30043564
Ask your neighbor if he needs help.
>>
>>30043587
But what if he doesn't like the soundwaves of your voice towards his autoproperty? Would it violate the NAP?
>>
>>30043710
Text him.
>>
>when you realize the pokemon world is the same as ancap strawmans with pokemon replacing military hardware
>>
>>30043758
>When you send your son to his bedroom but he annexes your Fridge using his Charizard, so you have your Alakazam mind wipe him and reprogram him to be more obedient.
>>
>>30043758
>win a pokemon battle
>rape the loser and lock them up on my McRape Dungeon(tm) (Now with ergonomic shackles for slaves of all shapes and sizes! New colors available!)
>Their family disagrees with my decision
>wipe the floor with them with my lv 100 Smogon Approved Anti-Revenge Anything Goes Pokemon Team
>Only to realize my Platinum Smogon Waiver Of Copyright Pass just expired and violate their rights over the build and composition of my team, so I have to spend the rest of my life doing slave work to pay the extraordinary prices for legal fees in a corrupt private court and copyright infringement fine
>>
File: 12379078932170983217089213.jpg (73KB, 506x315px) Image search: [Google]
12379078932170983217089213.jpg
73KB, 506x315px
>>30043587
kek
ancaps are dumb as fuck
>>
>>30043564
Let it kill him and then annex his property.
>>
>>30045061
this
>>
>>30044875
>NAP
Slip in, pull the switch, and get the hell out of dodge. I'm extremely stealthy. No one will ever know
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.