[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are some Pokemon so perfectly designed like Aegislash, Weavile,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: I want to.png (22KB, 630x790px) Image search: [Google]
I want to.png
22KB, 630x790px
Why are some Pokemon so perfectly designed like Aegislash, Weavile, Crowbat and Toxapek, while others are flawed pieces of trash like Vikavolt, the 7th gen starter evolutions and Ledian?

Why can't Game Freak balance for shit?
>>
When will you learn that VGC is not singles?
>>
>>30042874
When will Game Freak make the entire game 2 vs 2 only if all they care about in terms of balance is VGC?
>>
>>30042922
because the games aren't made for people still earning gbp after 18 years old.
>>
>>30042959
Speak English stupid phone poster
>>
File: fugface.png (3KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
fugface.png
3KB, 321x322px
>>30042858
Is that the original image or just an edit?
>>
>>30042858
This is bait

You really just haven't tried to figure out how they work and how they can be used

But I agree GameFreak is awful at balancing and making Pokemon in general
>>
>>30042922
the singles game story is the tutorial meant to ease you into doubles.
>>
File: 1479532678880.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479532678880.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>30042979
>american education
>>
File: you.png (105KB, 553x845px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
105KB, 553x845px
>phone poster!!! huurrr
>>
>>30042858
>insulting Ledian
Hey, fuck you. Just because he doesn't spew flames or have spikes doesn't mean he's not perfect.
>>
>>30042992
Eh, the point is debatable really. Some gens they're absolutely great at it and others....at making Pokemon I mean. They're awful at balancing for singles and not that much better for vgc, that goes without saying.
>>
>>30043016
>Windows XP
Even worse
>>
>>30043016
I'm sorry but you type like a fucking retard so I naturally assumed you were a phone poster. You're just lazy.

>>30043020
The fact that Ledian is literally like a lead anchor around your neck for whatever team you put it on is.
>>
>>30042922
They have anon. It's Pokemon Colosseum/Gale of Darkness.
>>
>>30043067
Oh! So that's what they're doing with Pokemon Stars!

Pokemon Stars is going to be the first mainline game where every battle is Double!

So you'll end up picking TWO starters at the start of the Game.
>>
>design
i'm guessing you mean competitive-wise, because toxapex is not that appealing visually, not as much as many other gen VII mons (Decidueye is best even if he's shit tier, i will use him in ou singles and lose to shit but it will be worth)
>>
>Crowbat
>being this autistic
>>
>>30043060
>I exclusively play OU: the post
Ledian isn't very bulky, has no offensive prescense to speak of and is 4x weak to sneaky pebbles. It's weaknesses aren't overshadowed by it's strengths, which is where we disagree. Ledian is one of few pokemon with access to Baton Pass + Swords Dance, Dual Screens and Tailwind. It's got utility for days, and the fact that you can't see that brings your ability to play the game into question.
>>
>>30043044
/g/et
>>>/out/
>>
File: hehehoeuea.jpg (52KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
hehehoeuea.jpg
52KB, 300x562px
>>30043451
?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.