[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is sinnoh so perfect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Sinnoh.jpg (3MB, 2268x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh.jpg
3MB, 2268x1593px
I just love how good this region is.
>>
Nobody here is a sinnoh fan? :(
>>
it's one of my favorite regions. probably about tied with Kanto and Johto. wish they would put more effort into making dynamic and complexly laid out and diverse areas like this again.
>>
>>30042721
>>30042834
Gen 4 sucked, just deal with it
>>
the region was great and the pokemon were alright but fuck all the caves and mountains. ruined it for me
>>
File: Kamille Augh.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kamille Augh.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>Mount Coronet

I fucking hated Sinnoh, DDP and 95% of Gen 4 Pokemon.
>>
>>30042721
Platinum is god tier

DP sucks
>>
File: 1479062809326.png (56KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479062809326.png
56KB, 400x240px
it's a very comfy region
mt. coronet is a gross maze but other than that part the region is great
>>
>>30043462
This
Delete Mount Coronet
And least have one of the best forrest
>>
File: 1479148473639.jpg (50KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479148473639.jpg
50KB, 600x400px
>Sinnoh
>Perfect
I like Platinum but Sinnoh is far from perfect.
>>
>>30042834
About half the board.
Best region, overrated games.
Snowpoint is the best city/town in the franchise.
>>
>>30042721
>hear everybody talking about how comfy the snow routes are
>get hyped and keep playing with that in mind
>finally reach the routes
>nothing great but nothing awful either
>think maybe they were talking about the town and its the truly comfy spot
>get there
>a bunch of shitty houses
>looks like something out of skyrim
>>
>>30043462
>Not liking the best, biggest most challenging mountain by far in Pokémon

Also, you only have to cross it like 3 times in the story, including the final climb to the top, and everytime you cross it, it's a different area
>>
>>30042721
I can only remember Mt. Coronet, the swamp area and the snow area.

And I don't have good memories of the first two.
At least it's not Kanto I guess.
>>
>>30043695
Caves are the worst and most boring part of any pokémon game. It wasn't challanging, it was fucking boring, which is different. Being stopped every three seconds by a team Galactic member only to fight a shitty stunky or glameow wasn't hard.
>>
>>30043764
Nah, I'd argue the water routes of Hoenn are the most boring part.

And it's not like Mt.Coronet was just dull caves all the times. I also add an underground lake with a foggy area, special chambers for legendary pokémon (Platinum), plus the grassy and snowy parts near the summit. It had so many nooks and crannies to explores
>>
Coronet was a mistake. Introducing fucking rock climb and defog on top of every other HM on the planet was a mistake. Alot of it is just really generic and tiny. If I had to choose a region to nuke it would be this one.
>>
File: trainercard-Dagan_Sinnoh.png (30KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
trainercard-Dagan_Sinnoh.png
30KB, 245x171px
>>30042834
Platinum and Emerald and maybe BW2 were the best games of the entire series

Love my Sinnoh. Tis my home region.
>>
Had my favorite Safari Zone.

T H E G R E A T M A R S H
>>
It has the best soundtrack of all the Pokemon games
>>
>>30042721
>>30042834
>another underage gen 4 circlejerk thread
fuck off
>>
Perfect, if only there would be more fire types.
>>
>>30042721
lol
>>
>>30044096
>Flareon
>Houndoom
>Rapidash
>Magmortar
>Infernape

Platinum Dex has as many Fire types as the Gen 3 dex. 1 more if you count Heatran
>>
Too many fucking caves.
>>
>>30042721
The region was great, the frame rates and time it took to make saves were what made the game hard to enjoy.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.