[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the sun/moon demo canon? were does it fit in with the game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mpv-shot0045.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0045.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
is the sun/moon demo canon? were does it fit in with the game?
>>
It isnt
>>
lol. don't really understand how / why it could be construed as canon, or why you would even think it a possibility.
>>
the demo is the original world that is also the anime world, the actual games are what happened after the world was destroyed and reset
>>
>>30042145
Female pc is canon. Sun is just some nobody the girl beats up and steals his greninja before fading into obscurity.
>>
>>30042145
I AM GOING TO MARRY MR. MIME
>>
>>30042525
>Female pc is canon.
This will never be the case no matter how hard you try and force this meme.
>>
the demo is def canon, the games are fanfics with "ultrabeasts" thrown in for some reason
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-10_23-46-27.png (57KB, 221x172px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-10_23-46-27.png
57KB, 221x172px
the demo is canon, sun moved into the alola but quickly lost his memory when he fought team skull, those 2 grunts who complain about you not recognizing them? they're actually the ones from the demo wondering how you forgot about them wiping out your greninja and mercilessly beating you up. Girl who went on a cruise at the end of the demo? She's just the subconscious telling sun to wake up as his mother misses him a lot. When you wake up the professor asks for your name and it's something other than Sun, because now you're a new human being with a big world waiting for you.
>>
File: 1475547302821.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1475547302821.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>>30043122

fucking actually makes sense god dammit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-06_21-09-40.png (115KB, 315x328px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-06_21-09-40.png
115KB, 315x328px
>>30043122
>old man says to stop looking for him
>no matter how many times you come back he won't have anything
>old man is actually Sun, his original memories
>he's dead and will never have anything new happening
>it's now up to you to give the new Sun a life of his own, and give up on the old man who couldn't live that life

I never asked for this
>>
Nah, don't think so.

On a related note, they really made Mr. Mime adorable in the new anime and it kind of puts a smile in my face knowing that he got a chance to enjoy a vacation he rightfully earned since he usually cleans up after the Ketchum's place.
>>
>>30042652
You do know the males aren't canon either right?
>>
I've been scratching my head on that one, why make a storyline in the demo if it's not going to be canon? Just use another character instead of the protagonist, we could've played as Hau for example
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.