[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUTSCENES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

complain about them
>>
It's not even the fact that the cutscenes are long, it's that they're just shitty inane chatter between random people that is instantly forgettable.

Like, what the fuck. They use the in game engine as well so they could easily have just been made into gameplay segments but instead we got this shit.
>>
>>30042063
they are nice and comfy and the characters are interesting and fun
it's amazing
>>
>>30042724
stop posting Ohmori
>>
>>30042743
what the fuck's an Ohmori?
>>
>>30042905
Ohmori is the director of Sun and Moon
>>
>>30042724
are you 12?
>>
Everyone in this game needs to shut the fuck for a bit so I can play.
>>
>>30042063
The thing is that they're trying to become a story-based game but the story itself is utter shit compared to any other story based game.
Pokémon games should try to improve the areas that they're already good at, not by trying to be something it's not.
>>
>>30042929
>directed XY and ORAS before SM
How did you guys not see SM being a mess coming from miles away exactly?
>>
>>30042063
There are so many and they occur every 10 steps anywhere you go.
>lol dont follow the marker and explore you autist
Doing this yields nothing but tm's, kanto pokemon, and little else. The game forces you to slog through. If you dont think this is a problem then you're retarded
>>
Why do you keep making these threads
>>
>>30043153
:333333333333333333 yes rawr lol xdpDd

ya'll a bunch of crybabies
relax a bit

Yeah i know
>/v/, /vp/, /any board/
>relaxing about anything
>>
I went into the games expecting torture from all the complaining on /vp/ about the cutscenes

They are nowhere near as bad as people are making it seem. There are quite a lot for sure but I expected so much worse.
>>
>>30043237
I know that I am going to get a shit ton of flak for saying this but I don't think that XY and ORAS are as bad as /vp/ makes them out to be. Don't get me wrong they are by no means perfect but I still found them to be enjoyable. There I said kill me
>>
>>30043357
>>30043369
>inb4 stop sucking on GF's dick you shills cucks casuals REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
[screams in smogon]
>>
>>30042063
"no"
>>
>>30042063
Omg, that was unbearable; I seriously considered dropping the game because of them. Luckily I finished my first island so that shouldn't be so bad afterwards?
>>
>>30044505
Y-yeah...
>>
I don't even want to explore that big city because of how many fucking cutscenes there probably will be.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.