[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who's waiting until Stars comes out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1472427681103.gif (1011KB, 352x198px) Image search: [Google]
1472427681103.gif
1011KB, 352x198px
So who's waiting until Stars comes out?
>>
Yeah just like Grey version and Z version came out, right?
>>
Why do people believe rumors beats me
>>
>>30041633
First, let's wait until confirmation and not just someone's fringe reporting, hmmm?
>>
File: IMG_9455.jpg (43KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9455.jpg
43KB, 320x237px
They mean stars in the all-stars sense.
It's just a Pokémon stadium with a gym leader castle mode the encompasses all of the games for the anniversary.
>>
Me.

And if it never comes out, I'll just buy a cheap used version of Sun/Moon. They just don't look very exciting to me.
>>
File: 1479584542807.png (166KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479584542807.png
166KB, 800x480px
>>
File: pokemon fenekkin2.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon fenekkin2.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>30041633
>Wait 5 months for pokemon star to be announced
>Finally a pokemon direct!
>Pokemon star is actually Pokken all stars, a port of the arcade and wii u game with all of the fighters released so far plus 3 new ones
>Main line pokemon game in the Switch never ever
>>
>>30041633
Technically we all are, if it's real
>>
>>30041841
>>30041909
They're the ones who predicted what the Switch was going to be and got it mostly right I think. Their sources are probably legit.
>>
What if Stars is basically Stadium 3 with every regional character? The Kanto Cup, the johto Cup and so on.
>>
>>30041633
>waiting to play sequel versions akin to B2W2 without having the first game to sync to the new ones when it comes out

smart
>>
>>30042765
>They're the ones who predicted what the Switch was going to be and got it mostly right I think.

>mostly
So it was just speculation about obvious facts.
Even a fuckton of anons on /v/ got most of it right on fucking day one. It wasn't hard to predict what was going to be.
>>
>>30041633
>So who's waiting until Grey comes out?
>So who's waiting until Z comes out?
have a free (OP)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.