[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Totem Wishiwashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1478889500980.png (129KB, 600x635px) Image search: [Google]
1478889500980.png
129KB, 600x635px
>all that amazing build-up
>huge scary fish monster oh shit
>Wishiwashi used growl
>Wishiwashi used water gun
Are you fucking my ass? This is RBY-tier shit movesets. What a sad pathetic fight.
>>
That water gun hits fucking hard especially when its summon uses helping hand
>>
>>30040975
For you maybe.

My team was Dartrix and Rockruff, that fight was HELL.

Rockruff is literally useless because he gets oneshot by water gun in the rain, so dartrix is the only option, and after about 3 growls he is barely even doing chip damage to Wishiwashi anymore with razor leaf, all the while Wishiwashi was kicking my shit in with rain boosted waterguns while his healslut kept topping up his health.

I had to use a dire hit to win.
>>
>>30040975
If it knew anything other than Water Gun you all would complain it's too hard
>>
>>30041001
No it didn't.
It was like a 3HKO on my Brionne even with helping hand.
Meanwhile my scald utterly fucked its shit up. I 1v1'd the stupid thing.
>>
>>30041039
>Picking Brionne

The game was practically taking pity on you
>>
>>30041039
>resist with high Sp. Def

you're a retard
>>
>>30041025
The other wishiwashi never healed mine. It just used aqua ring and helping hand.
>>
>>30040975
That water gun is a 135BP move though

>>30041039
>my Brionne

geee
>>
>>30041039
Popplio is the easy mode starter for pretty much the entirety of early game.
In terms of difficulty, the starter picks are basically:
Rowlet > Littlen > Popplio with Rowlet making the game the hardest for yourself.
>>
>>30041086
if you kill the small one it summons an alomomola
>>
>>30041086
Once that wishiwashi is dead is summons an alomomola who starts spamming heal pulse on it. This Alomomola is also very bulky so you cant really do much to take it out either after all the growls from Wishiwashi.
>>
>>30041073
>middling Sp. Atk
>resisted scald almost 2HKO an almost broken Pokemon
wew
>>
>>30041118
>>30041125
Why wouldn't you just focus on the totem until it unschools?
>>
>>30041148
>starter is probably higher level
>>>>rain
>>
>>30041166
For me it was because the totem outdamages me in most situations with water gun (against my dartrix) and my only grass move is razor leaf, which hits both targets.
>>
>>30041166
because Alomomola will Heal Pulse it back to 2/3 health and it'll school again
>>
I just looked up its full moveset.
Holy fucking shit.

>Water Gun
>Growl
>Rain Dance
>Soak

HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS?

First it's already raining. Secondly it can SOAK you so you resist its fucking only attacking move. BRAVO.
Wishiwashi learns feint attack at level nine. Give it that. Give it Brine instead of water gun.
This is basic shit. Almost as bad as Blue's exeggutor.

>>30041201
Level 18.
>>
>>30041231
Only if you kill the other wishiwashi though.
Just focus on the totem and it's no problem at all.
>>
>>30041250
Mine spawned Alomomola first. Then after I KO'd that one it spawned another.
>>
The issue it, with those stats a better STAB or just better moves would've make it stupidly hard. My only two solutions right now (I'm about to go do it) is to evolve my Dewpider or use X items on Fomantis. Going to do the former because I might as well catch up on the little xp it's late on.
>>
>>30041280
Oh fair enough.
I wish mine had done that. It should spawn Alomomola all the time honestly. Pretty sure it can learn helping hand too.
>>
>>30041280
Yeah, I'm sure this is where the conflicting difficulty complaints come from. Mine spawned wishiwashi first and I didn't have much trouble, where the people who got the alomomola first usually say it's a pain in the ass because its tanky and can heal/boost the totem.
>>
>>30040975
Can't wait for romhack with Scald/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam/Double Edge totem wishiwashi
>>
>>30041233
Soak is there solely to get rid of your stab boosted moves. Do you really want that thing to be able to use Brine?
>>
Wishiwashi in general has a shit movepool overall. It's wasted potential tbqh.
>>
>>30041106
Pretty much this, considering the Rowlet line is the least viable starter line this generation.
>>
>>30041383
Literally unbeatable
>>
>>30041424
A slowpoke could have a decent go.
>>
>Mahukita used Force Palm
>Totem Wishiwashi is paralyzed

easy fight kids
all skill no luck required
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.