[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So she traveled from the emerald universe to the 3D universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Pokemon6543.png (155KB, 320x373px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon6543.png
155KB, 320x373px
So she traveled from the emerald universe to the 3D universe?
>>
>>30040457
No dipshit. The one you find in SM is Azoth-universe Anabel. Instead of becoming a frontier brain (as the BF project was much slower in Azoth-timeline) she became that.
>>
>>30040457
No,she get lost and wake up in alola 10 year later by looker
>>
>>30041173
during the ub quests looker said that anabel was defending a tower in hoenn and she came from an ultra wormhole
there is no battle fontier tower in the SM/ORAS/XY universe
>>
File: Battle Frontier in ORAS.png (2MB, 978x648px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Frontier in ORAS.png
2MB, 978x648px
>>30040457
Mohn, Looker and the MC are confirmed for megauniverse natives, so why would Anabel be any different?

>>30040699
>Azoth-universe
That's from the taco timeline, right?

>>30041207
All Fallers went from another universe. OR Looker is AS-universe native, AS Looker is OR-universe native. Sun-universe Mohn is Moon-universe native, Moon-universe Mohn is Sun-universe native.

>>30041215
>there is no battle fontier tower in the SM/ORAS/XY universe
Wrong. Pic related
>>
>>30041277
The project isn't done yet, retard. How can she defend a tower that hasn't been built?
>>
>>30041258
Looker was carrying a megastone in ORAS, so he's megauniverse native.

>>30041320
All Fallers wen from another universe, you asshole. If Looker was a Faller in ORAS, in OR-universe appears AS Looker and OR Looker appears in AS-universe. Same about Mohn.

>>30041348
>isn't done yet
Since you have no idea about the timeline, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>30041522
You're not telling me that Groudon and Kyogre were asleep at the same time, in the same place, are you?
>>
>>30040699
>>30041036
>>30041277

Except she crossed a fucking wormhole.
On top of that her frontier brain OST that plays isn't the ORAS remaster but the RSE one.

I know /v/ and /vp/ love to be in denial about literally everything but come on.

SM Looker is from the SM universe though, ORAS Looker could be the same we met in SM since he has the same symptoms Anabel does.
>>
>>30041522
>there's a man in Opelud City which asks you for a pokemon "from another universe". This pokemon should be from the opposite version, B-universe in White, W-universe in Black.
>Maxie in AS talks about how in other universe they could awake Groudon. Archie in OR talks about how in other universe they could awake Kyogre
>in SM postgame you can travel from your universe to the opposite version universe, that's why Looker call you a Faller
>"That is what the International Police calls them. Humans who appear from an Ultra Wormhole... and those who are bathed in a great deal of the energy that pours out from them. She had come through a wormhole. She was from another world. And she was put on our team to help draw the UB to us..."
>"And now you’re repeating history. You’ve got a Faller right here, haven’t you? That’s right, boy. I’m talking about you."

>And there is not a single speck of evidence

Well, looks like you're full of shit.

>>30041643
>hur hur le frontier brain OST
This is the Hoenn Frontier Brain theme, appears in Emerald.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsW_BCoeQZA&ab_channel=BrawlBRSTMs3X

This is the Hoenn battle chatelaine theme, appears in ORAS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UNG_MJRyc&ab_channel=DorsalAxe

Anabel was a frontier brain, so she use the Emerald one. A frontier brain like Anabel would not use the theme of battle chatelaines

>b-but is a remix!
Yeah, because the battle facility in Emerald was the Battle Frontier but in ORAS was replaced by the Battle Mansion. That theme is about powerful trainers in a battle facility in Hoenn, so what's your point?
>>
>>30041215
>there is no battle fontier tower in the SM/ORAS/XY universe

Stop fucking reminding me dipshit
>>
>>30040457
yes. it is literally the same person from Emerald version.
>>
>>30042038
>version exclusives are from another universe
No one has said that. Do you know how to read?

>they called you a faller becase you went to the ultra space to fight lusamine
Even if you were right here, ORAS and BW already states different versions are different universes, faggot.

>Also the cosmog you get there doesn't evolve into the other legendary
Which literally means nothing, what's your point again? Version exclusives are a game mechanic (I think this is quite clear to you taking into account the first thing you said in your last post).

>Give up, you're a looney.
Denialfags are so cute

>>30042148
What do you mean? There's several universe where RSE was the plot in Hoenn, she does not specify any. If devon send the meteor to another universe it could reach a Hoenn without megas, infinite energy and mega-universe technology, that's the only matters
>>
>>30042567
>You did.
I said "there's a man in Opelud City which asks you for a pokemon "from another universe". This pokemon should be from the opposite version, B-universe in White, W-universe in Black." I didn't say anything about exclusives.
Please stop listening to the voices in your head. Stick to what I'm telling you.

>LOL
You must be at least 18 to post here

>if that were truly the other version universe, it would evolve into the other legendary.
Because you say it, right? Yeah, for sure GF would want to ruin that mechanic

>I-I'm not a faggot, YOU ARE!!
Aw I'm sure you're the smartest on the playground

>>30042688
>ignoring arguments already posted that countered that
>>
>>30043018
>"all fallers are from the megaverse, ergo anabel came from the megaverse"

Shit, another one who doesn't know how to read. Take a look:
>"Mohn, Looker and the MC are confirmed for megauniverse natives, so why would Anabel be any different?"

There is no hints about SM Anabel being the Emerald one because your point is

>Anabel and Looker, Mohn and the MC are Fallers, she's from another completely different timeline (non-mega timeline) but all other ones don't because potato

>BECAUSE ORAS REMIX
Already explained. There's no Hoenn Frontier brain theme in mega-universe games. You think mega-universe Hoenn frontier brains actually use the Hoenn battle chatelaine theme? Well, that's YOUR headcanon, kiddo.

I'm just saying that SM Anabel is more likely to be mega-universe native, not stating unequivocally that she's. SM Anabel could be mega-universe native? Yes. Nonmega-universe native? Too, but there aren't many arguments to believe it (at least for now), that's what I'm saying, so stop forcing Your headcanon and proyect you so hard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.