[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, D/P remakes or [/spoiler]Eclipse version[/spoiler] confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: missingstones.png (92KB, 938x875px) Image search: [Google]
missingstones.png
92KB, 938x875px
So, D/P remakes or [/spoiler]Eclipse version[/spoiler] confirmed?
>>
>>30039627

Probably S/M2 or some kind of dual-sequel.

When asked, GF said they're not against the idea of doing remakes again. Going by the development time of OR/AS, they should have already started them by now if we're to see them at the same time OR/AS came out after X/Y.

D/P remakes will happen, but it'll take some time.

I reckon S/M sequels will be announced next year. I think they'll be dual sequels because:

-The Sun and the Moon still play big, separate roles in the story and they won't want to throw that away.
-There are too many missing Pokemon (National dex) and megastones to cram into one game so they'll split them and make them version exclusive to encourage trading
-Almost all the fossil Pokemon are missing and they're always divided by version.
-They'll likely expand on the moon/sun dimension gateway in some way and there will most likely be version specific stuff to get in both.
>>
probably DLC added when they get around to implementing pokeBank connectivity and the national dex. no point in including these items if the pokemon using them are literally inaccessible right now.
>>
Platinum 2 and SM2.
>>
>>30039862
That, and Necrozma just... Shows up with Lunala's and Solgaleo's theme, at a seemingly random location, in a very specific patch of grass, and unless you look at a place like Serebii, you'll have a hard time finding it. Makes me wonder if they'll give it the Zygarde treatment, or give it a role in the sequel/third game.
>>
>>30039929

Necrozma has virtually zero in-game text. Marshadow has none. Sequels for sure.
>>
>>30039627
Because of that shit? Hell no you raging autist.

But the loads and loads of contruction areas in almost every single town/city and all those people who are like "I'm gonna do this soon!" or "I'm build this here!" as well as the massive amount of unused Ultra Beasts (literally only 2 out of 8 are used in the story), Necrozma being the "third legendary" and the rumoured "Pokémon Stars" makes me think Sun 2 and Moon 2 are very likely.

And DPPt remakes are inevitable.
>>
>>30041584
Could you please give me some examples of those ingame statements of "I will build this and do that"?
>>
Whats the speculation on Necrozma's in game role if he becomes a box legendary?
>>
I stopped playing Battle Tree but I know if you beat him Red gives you like 5 Megastones. Others are probably found by beating the rest of the returning characters and talking to them
>>
>>30039862
if it's on the switch, do you reckon it will get Kalos at all?
>>
So long as I can get the sequel on 3DS.

I'm still unsure about the Switch desu.
>>
>>30043499
This.
I want more 3DS games, I don't want to buy a new console on launch year, fuck that.
>>
>>30039627
Unless its coming to Switch, no. Sinnoh is too big.

I'm expecting either a Kanto sequel or an Alola Sequel.
>>
>>30040976
Marshadow is just a mythical like volcanion, if you keep acting like it has story relevance you'll be disappointed when it doesn't.
>>
Why does everyone act like if Stars wasn't a thing? Did I miss something? Has iilt been proven fake or what?
>>
>>30043677
Really miss when in the older games you didn't just get the legendary, you got an item that brought you to an area with the legendary waiting there. Nowadays they just give it to you.
>>
>>30043811
>rgby: nothing because nobody expected it
>gsc: technically celebi in crystal if you were in right place at right time
>rsefrlg: deoxys, lugia, ho-oh, celebi and technically the other lati
>dppthgss: shaymin, darkrai, arceus, the other lati technically (again) and creation trio (in HGSS)
>unova: victini
>kalos: lol

did i miss anything
>>
>>30043741

It hasn't been proven real, that's why.
>>
>>30044058
No, don't think so.
>>
>>30043677

Volcanion has story relevance, there's a whole load of Volcanion lore in X/Y when you take it to a place in Lumiose city.

Marshadow has literally none. None at all.
>>
>>30039627
i want sequel versions so fucking bad
>>
>>30044058

The Silver Wing and Rainbow Wing for Ho-oh and Lugia in G/S
The Mystic Ticket for Ho-oh and Lugio in FR/LG
Aurora Ticket for Deoxys in FR/LG

Nothing wrong with having to catch the Pokemon in the wild or through an in-game event though.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.