[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a way I would like for Pokemon to move over to the switch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o795iyNRdU1r8sc3ro1_1280.png (1MB, 960x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o795iyNRdU1r8sc3ro1_1280.png
1MB, 960x1600px
In a way I would like for Pokemon to move over to the switch. Imagine a Pokemon game with little to no restrictions do to the hardware. Tiple battles, rotation battles, 2v2, singles, hordes, etc no lag. That means they could go all out with the post game
>>
>>30038606
How portable is the Switch? One of the biggest appeals of Pokemon for me is the fact that I can just put my 3DS in my backpack and play it on the bus or wherever.
>>
>>30038657
Well it's a home console on the go and at home with a good Wi-Fi connection you'll always be connected to everyone playing
>>
>>30038657
It's about the size of an iPad.
>>
>>30038733
See that's the thing though, for most of the day I'm usually not at home.
>>
>>30038752
The way they're marketing it makes it seem like it'll be just as easy to use on the go than at home
>>
>>30038752
It's not a WiiU thing where you have to be within the range of a home console to play it. All of the system's hardware is in the screen, so it's a portable system for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>30038820
this
>>
>>30038606
>>30038606
Triple Battles and Rotation battles were not removed due to hardware restrictions. A Triple, or a Rotation battle, would have 8 models on screen (6 Pokemon and 2 Trainers). The Battle Royal, and Multi Battles, already support 8 models (4 Pokemon and 4 Trainers).

So no, Triple and Rotation battle were removed because the new director, Ohmori, probably finds them boring. And, therefore, they would not be in the Switch third version of SM either.
>>
>>30040232
>>30040232
>>30040232
>replying to someone twice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.