[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were definitely getting Sun/Moon 2.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2041.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Were definitely getting Sun/Moon 2.
>>
>>30037087
Jurassic PokePark when?
>>
>character in the game says something broad about the future
>OH WOW WE ARE TOTALLY GETTING A PART 2 OR A THIRD TO THE SERIES GUYS TOTALLY.

If I had a nickel everytime you of you under aged kids faggot posted shit like that.
>>
That's a Jurassic Park reference, anon
>>
>>30037339
Finally we'll be able to catch fossils in other balls!
>>
>>30037212
>whole alcove dedicated to a place
>ample amount of other hints to support a sequel happening
>hurr durr not gonna happen I'm always right!
Either underage projecting or a brash motherfucker.
>>
That might actually be interesting even if it's just a Jurassic park reference
>>
>>30037212
>>OH WOW WE ARE TOTALLY GETTING A PART 2 OR A THIRD TO THE SERIES GUYS TOTALLY
Except that only applies to one set of games from one generation.
>>
>>30037087
Thing is there's literally no reason to make a sequel

Ghetsis and the shadow triad escaped and thats why there was a romm for a seuqel in Unova. Also N was very confused at the end and we needed to know what he will do now.

Who will be the bad guy here?
Lillie's ending is very optimistic unlike N, we know she'll be fine
>>
>>30037495
Just how Pokemon XY got sequels right?
>locked power plant
>ample amount of other hints to support a sequel happening
>>
>>30037573
Yes, and as of now that's an exception, not a rule. I'm not OP so I'm not claiming any things definite, but just so you know anyways XY sequels probably didn't occur because there was no suitable window between ORAS and SM to release it.
>>
of course it is comfirmed, same happened with Kalos power plant and ORAS Battle frontier.
>>
>>30037649
I'm still butthurt about this.

Kalos will forever be worst region because of this
>>
>>30037087
We're
>>
>>30037655
Former area was quarantined and remakes don't get sequels. OP's area is actually visitable as of now.
>>
>>30037573
>locked power plant
You know that was only to make the route "harder" by making you search for the plant that Flare had taken over right?
Like a hide and seek mission.
Pretty stupid you couldn't explore in game but a crap excuse for a sequel
>>
>>30037562
I don't know, i feel like there could be done something with the damage made by lusamine with the ultra wormholes
>>
>>30037744
I feel like this could bridge us into a new Era of Pokémon games with a wider area of travel crossing the regions looking for Ultra Wormholes and UBs
>>
>>30037087
that's been obvious from the start. i just really hope that Stars will be sequel versions instead of a shitty port of SM
>>
>>30037212
What gets me is
>Sun and Moon are so imperfect OMG I was so hype FFS whhhyyyy Game freak :'(
Followed by
>OMG you guys new game what do you think it'll be like?! I bet the story is gonna be sick and they're finally going to fix everything we all hate about the games :) hype!!!!!
>>
>RV

>Just like when Hammond met with Grant at the fossil site

ohmygod
>>
what else would Colress do in Alola?
just chill and research? I don't believe that piece of shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.