[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr, turning off exp share makes the game more challenging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1475863947619.png (148KB, 1272x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1475863947619.png
148KB, 1272x1316px
>hurr, turning off exp share makes the game more challenging
Why does /vp/ think more grinding = more difficult?
>>
You're not supposed to grind, you're supposed to use tactics to beat your higher leveled opponents
>>
>>30036572
You dont even have to grind though. Even with the damn thing off my team is 3 levels above kahuna. Granted im still pretty early in the game though.
>>
>>30036572
nobody forces you to grind if you are a bit underleveled, you fucking retard.
>>
I never saw a problem with the Exp Share itself, since plenty of other RPGs give the whole party exp for defeating an enemy.
The problem wasn't with the share, it was how Exp was distributed in Gen VI so that you'd be overleveled if you used it. SM seems to have fixed that.
>>
Fuck off Hillary, you are a fucking loser.
>>
Bait aside, it's not so much difficult as much as you're preventing your Pokemon from getting too over leveled.

I dont like stomping my way through the game, because then I finish it too quickly.
>>
>>30036572
You don't need to grind retard.
>>
>>30036629
That was just to let you train more than 6 mons. How do you guys dont get this?
How is this bad?

In SuMo with ExpShare on I was slightly underleveled but I trained:
>Decidueye
>Rimbombee
>A-Raichu
>Wishiwashi
>Mudsdale
>A-Muk
>Minior
>Kommo O
>Rockruff
>Salandit
>Mimikyu
>>
Why does the rival kid have the starter that's weak against mine?
>>
>>30036572
didn't grind, with exp share off, and I still have the same or more level in each relevant battle, avoiding as many trainers as possible and even then the first battle agains Ilima almost sweeps me because my only mons where grubbin and rowlet and both were outspeed by its smeargle with ember, a crit leafage saved me
>>
File: 1479493516340.jpg (111KB, 768x545px) Image search: [Google]
1479493516340.jpg
111KB, 768x545px
Is Hillary Normal/Ghost type? now?
>>
>>30036572
>He grinds

The point of turning of the exp share is that it leaves you at a lower level that makes stuff challenging. You DON'T have to grind.

Then if you catch a new mon and modify your team you just turn the thing on at best.

>>30036975
If you keep going like this, assuming you play on set, you'll see the level difference gets higher, specially after the second part.
>>
>>30036572
Well that's why they think any other Pokemon game is difficult.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.