[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CUTSCENE AFTER FUCKING CUTSCENE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 13

CUTSCENE
AFTER
FUCKING
CUTSCENE
>>
THREAD
AFTER
FUCKING
THREAD
>>
Honestly it's not that bad all the cutscene complaints are annoying , it feels good and refreshing / as if pokemon is trying to take steps into a modern era and have actual story telling.
>>
>>30036969
Fuck off
>>
>>30036969
The modern era sucks balls.
>>
>>30036471
/thread
>>
It'd honestly be fine if the camera could dynamically move in to place instead of fading to black constantly.

Moved 50 meters up the road to the next friend encounter? Fade to black. This part of town has a different perspective? Fade to black.Going through a gate? FADE TO BLACK.
>>
>>30036969
People like you are the reason why we have shitshows like Uncharted all the fucking time in modern video games. If you want a story, watch a fucking movie. I don't want to be forced to watch my character be trapped in a room for 5 minutes while the NPCs give an exposition dump or some shit because they want to copy Unshitted and asserect because it gets 10/10 reviews for no reason other than incompetent reviews. The fact that it takes 10 whole minutes to get your starter and more than an hour to just get to school is painfull.
>>
>>30036969
I hope this finally kills Pokemon. I have no idea how the king of rehashes has survived for so long.
>>
It's basically the fucking anime with a couple of battles in between
>>
>>30037258
excessive cutscenes in one game will be the death of the second biggest video game franchise in the world? lol ok
>>
>>30037453
>second biggest video game franchise in the world

Kek.
>>
>>30036969
>storytelling is only possible through cutscenes
>>
Problem with cutscenes in S/M is that they have no reason to be cutscenes rather than just talking and saving alot of time. They look like ass because they use the ingame engine.

Also your main characters expression never changes at all besides ONE TIME when he sees the legendary. Fucking OoT Link has more character than him
>>
>>30037509
Your tears are delicious.
>>
>>30037541
You'll have to forgive the Poke fag. It's obvious most Pokemon fans don't try to broaden their horizons much.
>>
>>30037556
lol seriously, almost dying and having their blank stare smiling was so bad
>>
>>30036437
>>30037111
>>30037254
>>30037453
This anon is right.
I'm a classic frat boy guy, I know what most of the girls and the guy finds me pretty hot so I can do pretty much whatever I want. I play vidya (in public and on my 3DS nonetheless), I read manga and I watch anime and I browse 4chan every day. I talk of all this stuff with pretty much everyone too. Explaining to people what are the bronies gets everyone to think I'm super smart and funny. I actively use 4chan stuff to get laid. You're manchildes because most of you are ugly son of a bitch without style, I'm not so I can do whatever I want.

I didn't buy a video game to read a bunch of stupid shit, I bought a video game it fucking play it to move around the world, kill things, and find stuff, I know some of you guys like to read information in the games walls of text and even read the books the game has like on elder scrolls but most people prefer to just say yes or no to a quest and get their ass moving on it, we don't have all fucking day to read boring ass text. This is why they simplified the fucking dialog, if you faggots want to read text then play visual novels, in this time people don't have patients or time to waste reading text, heck they are already wasting time by playing the damn game so why waste more by reading long boring text to figure out how to save some cow?
>>
>>30037641
is this copy pasta?
>>
>>30037641
What.
>>
>>30037704
>posted on every single thread.
No, just people with extremely similar opinions.
>>
>>30037641
>>30037704
I seriously hope this is pasta. If not, it's absolutely embarrassing and cringy.

Saving it for later use
>>
>>30037704
It is now, but there is someone that actually posted this and was serious about it.
>>
>people go for mark after mark immediately instead of exploring what little there is to explore
>complain
>>
It doesn't matter OP, the vast majority of people kept complaining that Pokémon games barely have any story, specially for a JRPG. Now GF fixed this and every normalfag on twitter is happy with this decision. Except this being the norm from now on.
>>
>>30037763
It comes from /v/ who cares. That board is a shitstain.
>>
>>30037808
This. You better use those pokemon to explore all areas.
>>
It's a video game with a pretty solid storyline. What the fuck do you expect, op...
>>
>>30037866
>except
*Expect
>>
>>30037808
I have no problem with the cutscenes, but the "follow the red" flag mmo thing it's not for me.

I do prefer to wander around and discover stuff, and for events to be a surprise unless it is something mentioned in the story before.
>>
>>30037894
>but the "follow the red" flag mmo thing it's not for me

Nigga, even if this red flag shit wasn't thing, you'd still immediately know where to go next.
Just ignore it.
>>
File: 1476774780171.gif (1MB, 375x283px) Image search: [Google]
1476774780171.gif
1MB, 375x283px
>mfw this all could've been avoided if they added a simple fucking skip button
>people who like the story watch the cutscenes
>people who want to get it over with can skip
>>
>>30037928
Yeah, this is a legit complain. I don't know why you can't skip cutscenes and Z-move animations. I expect this to get fixed in Stars, similar how Platinum fixed a lot of shit in Gen 4.
>>
File: LSG.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
LSG.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
> the Pokemon franchise is gonna die cuz annoying cutscenes

Fuckin lel

The cultural impact of this franchise is nearly as big as fucking Star Wars at this point. It's not going anywhere.
>>
>>30037915
Well, I do admit that's true, after all it's not hard to figure it out that after going trhough "Route 2" you need to go to "Route 3".

You can miss a lot of optional stuff in the game by simply following the flag, though. Like the battles against the Captians, that will not be fun if you do it post-game, since they will be too weak in comparison to you.
>>
>>30037979

that and the majority of pokemon players outside of /vp/ eat story/cutscene shit up
>>
Yeah, the first hour of the game is ridiculous. But after that it gets a lot better. Have patience, anon.
>>
>>30038027
Why do normies try to ruin everything I like
>>
>>30037453
>in one game
Don't fool yourself, it's a growing trend.
It's only gotten worse game after game since gen 5.
>>
>>30038027
>>30038078
To me normies were always the ones whining about dialogue exhisting in videogames and complaining about games that are not do-whatever-you-want at the cost of any story and character open world games.

People who like story and character interactions (especially if there are cute girls) are the minority outside of some 4chan boards and other weeb places.
>>
>>30038814
>>30038078
>>30038027
Normies are the ones who can't handle stories. If you have issues with some story and skip cutscenes (the first time around), YOU are the casual.
>>
>>30038932
>Play a game for gameplay
>Casual
>Play the same game just because you think it's a movie and require no input from you
>Somehow not casual
(You) sir are a filthy fucking casual
>>
>>30038932
/vp/ is allergic to any attempt at story or character driven games.
Just see how people call the first hour or so of the game which is mostly used to establish character, and not teach mechanics, a "long tutorial"
>>
>>30039053
Obviously exceptions exist. Pokemon isn't that.
>>
>>30036437
I was JUST going to make a thread about this.

WTF is wrong with this game?

I just wanted to catch Pokemon and goof off, but I can't even run ahead to the next route without being stopped every 5 feet for a cutscene and some forced interactions.

I don't mind storytelling in games, but the other gens were never this bad. Part of the reason I couldn't stand BW2 -- the game was so fucking linear.
>>
>>30039142
It's pretty story heavy but it's not a bad story.
>>
>>30039053
>any game with more than 5 minutes of cutscene is a movie
You will spend much more time playing this game than following cutscenes and you know it, unless you're just rushing from objective to objective, which I do have an impression a good chunk of /vp/ does since there were people finishing it in 10 hours or less.

By your logic pretty much every RPG is casual shit, since they have a big amount of sotry segments.
>>
>>30037979
Yeah, just like it died with BW.
>>
>>30039204
This. I'm at 10+ hours and I just reached island 2. I caught every pokemon so far taht I can and am still fixing my team.
>>
>>30039191
>Lillie-chan and her bitch boy slave isn't a bad story.
>>
>>30039204
Your definition of 'rushing' probably includes anything that isn't re-catching old kanto mons for thirty minutes every route, huh?
>>
>>30039204
I do get the impression people are in a mad rush to the endgame for some reason
>>
>>30039423
Lillie chan is great.
>>
>>30039495
You better think she's fucking great, considering she's up your ass the entire story and is the true protagonist.
>>
>>30039434
>Not catching them all
Also, with the appearance rates of several new pokémon, you're likely to spend more time trying to catch them than catching older pokémon.
>>
>>30039519
I am catching them all. I just have all the shitty kanto mons already and have for over a decade.
>>
>>30039204
Almost all JRPGs are casual shit tho. Anything that has any RPG mechanics is automatically easier than any non RPG. Just look at Undertale and compare it to any other bullet hell game.
>>
>>30038932
>>30038814
But normies always complain about roguelikes not having any story. They hate gameplay and choices.
>>
>>30039511
I do.

I mean, honeslty: it's pretty well done. I can see how people could complain but i feel she is done well.
>>
>>30039563
I have yet to see that. My sis is massive casual. Can't handle any story.

Wait, what the fuck are you talking about: Hating gameplay?
>>
>>30039608
>It's well done
>Your protagonist being an irrelevant nobody in someone elses story who gets forced on you the entire fucking game is well done
I want them to swap Lillie with an old hag, because I know 99% of the story's defenders would evaporate instantly.
>>
>>30039640
Not all stories need YOU to be the main hero of the known universe. Oblivion, with all it's flaws, made you NOT the chosen one but the chosen one's helper. Sometimes uniqueness plays well. I think Lillie is a likeable person whom you help out and it's unique for Pokemon.
>>
People should be exploring more and not rushing the story and stuff. No game is good that way. I was so excited to find an eevee accidentally on route 4.
>>
>>30039713
All good stories need you to actually matter and be relevant to the plot. In this game, you're nothing.

>Holding up Oblivion as an example of a good game.
Holy shit, that evaporates any smidgen of credibility you might have.

>muh Lillie-chan
Look. You want to fuck the cute blonde loli. That's all it is for you people.
>>
>>30039728
You were excited to find a pokemon available for six generations now?
>>
>>30039741
>Holy shit, that evaporates any smidgen of credibility you might have.
READ MY POST BEFORE YOU POST.
SPEEDREADING RUINS EVERYTHING, YOU GIGANTIC CASUAL FAG

>Oblivion with all its flaws did something right
"Y-you said it's good! I don't have to l-listen! I win! Jumanji!"
>>
>>30039749
Yea. But seriously, I think this gen had the biggest variety early game thus far. /v/ said I'd find Eevee much later.
>>
>>30039789
I did read what you said. You held it up as a good, quality example of what you're trying to push. That is exactly what I'm criticizing you for.
>>
>>30039807
>Yea.
Why? There's nothing exciting about seeing kanto shit yet again if you're a regular pokemon fan and not some retard hooked in by GO after 20 years.
>>
>>30039741
> relevant to the plot
Kek. And you aren't?
>>
>>30039810
It's an example of a game that did this trope well. It did. I didn't say it was a good game.
>>
>>30039832
You're not. You're the braindead, smiling retard who does the battling. Every single story point and event is tied to Lillie. You don't do anything, you don't have any story relevance. You're a tool.

>>30039855
Oblivion didn't do a damn thing well.
>>
>>30039826
Huge eeveefag but it's also, as I said, many were wrong about where you could find them. I miswrote /v/ when I meant /vp/ who SHOULD know what the fuck they are talking about. Basically, exploration has benefitted me as it should msot
>>
>>30039876
>Oblivion didn't do a damn thing well.
Daedric quests, Dark Brotherhood quests, Shivering Isles, most faction quests. Basically, quests.
>>
>>30039887
Exploration has lead to you finding an old mon you probably used every single game before now. Good job? That's like searching your bedroom and finding a year old sandwich and getting excited.
>>
>>30039908
>Daedric quests
So you just like hearing an evil god whisper in your ear?

>Dark Brotherhood
The murder skullfuck group is the most one note thing in history.

>Shivering Isles
Not the main game.

>Faction quests
So you enjoyed diving into the same old caves only with Necromancers now?
>>
Pokemon SM is an interactive film. As a video game it's bad. I just finished it and want to hang myself.

It's Skyward Sword all over again.
>>
This game makes XY look like a masterpiece. Not even memeing. Handholding to the max, cutscene after cutscene, no exploration with forced linear paths...

This game could have been really good but they fucked it all up big time
>>
>>30039957
Great arguments. Spot on. You definitely showed me who the boss is.
>>
>>30039957
>So you just like hearing an evil god whisper in your ear?
You say that like it's a negative. Just admit you are wrong and don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

even the shithole /v/ accepts Oblivion had good quests
>>
>>30039636
I think you're out of touch.

My frat bro brother plays these games: CoD, AssCreed, and then every fucking open world game on the planet, and then Uncharted etc.

Casuals nowadays love cutscenes.

One of the biggest complaints about Dark Souls is the 'it has no story' one.
>>
>>30040033
>Using /v/ as an authority
You just keep piling on stupidity.
>>
>>30039204

the cutscenes annoy me but it seems like there are a lot less once you get to the second island, I think the first two hours or so are pretty bad but I just finished the second grand trial (beat the second kahuna) and I've been having a blast, I literally played like five hours straight. I think I'm over ten hours total playtime and I'm still not even finished with the second island, and I have only caught like 15 different pokemon I think (mods pls no ban I promise I will catch em all later)

If the game's pacing continues like this I will imagine it will be a solid 30+ hours just to finish the story and that is a solid deal for a single-player game these days, especially when these games tend to have as much replay value as they do with using new teams and doing nuzlockes and shit like that.

XY had really fucked up pacing, the time between the first two gyms was great but then suddenly everything after that felt rushed. Sun/Moon are far more challenging than XY as well even WITH the exp share on which is nice.
>>
>>30040049
The game accelerates massively on the third island, without reducing the amount of cut scenes. Still one every route or so.
>>
>>30036969
Dispose of yourself in a dumpster
>>
>>30040047
>the shittiest of shit opinions has to admit that the video game they hate has good points
There. Easier to understand now?
>>
>>30040047
>piling
>>
>>30040088
Or maybe their opinions on quests are just shit? That's the problem when you try to use the "Even X likes Y!" argument.

>>30040109
Piling is the proper present progressive of pile.

See http://www.dictionary.com/browse/piling?s=t
>>
>>30040076
>still a useless cutscene after every route even on the third island

Looks like I'm taking this back to gamestop to see what I can salvage
>>
>>30039983
Don't fucking remind me of SS. Horrible game save for one or two areas (the forest that later became flooded was pretty cool, so was the desert)
>>
>>30040152
Nah, Oblivion had great quests. If you disagree, it just shows you just have bad taste in stories and that's why you only like games with JUST gameplay. Which is fine. There are many games that cater to that.
>>
>>30039987
>akes XY look like a masterpiece. N
THANK YOU. Finally someone says that. I hope that the next game will be like A Link Between World after Skyward Sword.
>>
>>30039987
But is there like any glitches or bugs?
>>
>>30040239
Oblivion had a billion same-y dungeons only sometimes an NPC said something to you. The quests were shit.
>>
>>30040875
Might be personal taste, but I loved the DB quest where you had to pick off people one by one at the party or whatever.
>>
>>30040923
It's the only vaguely interesting thing in that questline, I suppose.
>>
>>30037509
Whats bigger lolbab?
>>
File: 51pQFSD00EL._SY300_.jpg (14KB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
51pQFSD00EL._SY300_.jpg
14KB, 257x300px
kek
>>
>>30036437
I can't stand it either. It doesn't help that half of it is stuff that could just happen by normal talking but every single time it fades to black for a few seconds and starts it completely uncontrolled by the player.

Oh well, I was enjoying my Gen 2 run way too much anyways.
>>
>>30041003
Mario and Tetris, Pokemon is third. But the VAST majority of those sales were of the first 2 generations.
>>
>>30036437
don't like it? stop playing Pokemon...
>>
File: 1473940483806.jpg (16KB, 444x452px) Image search: [Google]
1473940483806.jpg
16KB, 444x452px
>>30041289
don't worry, I already have
>>
>>30041339
good.
>>
>>30041339
I will stop too...
can't take gen VII
already hated gen VI
it was good while it lasted
>>
>>30036437
Just don't rush to story objective you fucking trained brain dead animal. You can play at normal pace and the cutsenes aren't more common than in older games.
>>
>>30041460
'Normal pace' involves wasting time recatching Kanto pokemon, right?
>>
File: PG.jpg (34KB, 366x358px) Image search: [Google]
PG.jpg
34KB, 366x358px
>>30037641
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
I liked the story and shit. Amazing first playthrough.

A 2nd playthrough will be impossible though.
>>
>>30041460
>don't try and complete the game
>instead waste time on purpose!
>you're not meant to TRY to win anon!

Jesus christ.

They should have made 2 modes for the game
>Newfag Mode
Exp share on, AI difficulty really shit, cutscenes and tutorials every 10 seconds
>Normal Mode
No exp share, hard AI difficulty with decent levelled pokemon, no cutscenes
>>
>>30041460
Your right. Why didnt i think of recatching the same pokemon we've had for the last 20 years. I mean who wants to catch new ones when you have hard hitters like meowth and diglett right off the bat? Off yourself you moron
>>
>>30041574
So basically the normal mode should have no form of narrative at all and should be vague as shit about everything?
>>
>>30041460
But you can't really waste time. You're pretty much forced to go forward nearly all the time and the best thing you'll get going off the path is a TM.
>>
>>30041631
Or you could just have the choice of manually walking up the NPCs and talking to them if you want to hear what they have to say...
>>
>>30041692
I'm guessing you want all the NPCs to act like 4chan users and tell the player character to either get good or kill themselves
>>
>>30041692
How are the scripted dialogue scenes of the 2D games any better than cutscenes. It's just a different way of doing the same thing now that they have gone full 3D.

I don't understand why /vp/ in general is so triggered by having a scene with shifting camera angles instead of a bunch of dialogue boxes. It's pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>30036969

>GET IN THE BAG NEBBY! x500000
>actual story telling

kys faggot
>>
>>30038814
>To me normies were always the ones whining about dialogue exhisting in videogames and complaining about games
>>30038932
Baloney, story-focused games like Uncharted, TLOU and Telltale games would not be popular if normies didn't like that.
>>
>>30041769
4chan hates everything
>>
>>30037254
Leave uncharted alone you degenerate fuck
>>
>>30036437
Stop rushing from point to point like a fucking casual. Actually explore the game and try to catch pokemon, you'll find the cutscenes are way more spaced out if you do that.
>>
>>30039987
>Handholding to the max
But it's harder than XY.
>>
>>30041818
because grinding for levels in tall grass between markers is FUN!
>>
>>30041740
You guessed wrong.
>>30041769
The cutscenes are forced. In older games you have the option of where to go and who to talk to.
>>
>>30036969
If I wanted fucking story I'd read a book.
I want to play a game.
>>
>>30041631
Works for Dark Souls.
>>
Currently on the second island and can't remember the last time I saw Lillie. Game's a bit heavy on the cutscenes at the beginning but I haven't been too bothered by them since.

But then, I'm not a gigantic faggot, so maybe that's where the difference is.
>>
>>30041769
The animations take a lot of time, while before you could set your test up to instant and speed read through them.
>>
>>30042108
Of course it does. After all it's the only game series that 4chan likes
>>
>>30041927
No you don't. You have to talk to certain people and clear certain objectives to be able to proceed. Pokémon has been well known at least for a whole decade for blocking the player's path until they talk to someone, battle a gym or go stop the evil team's minions in town.
>>
>>30036437
I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF IT

OH GOD THE PAIN

I HAVE YET TO GET A FUCKING POKEMON
>>
>>30042108
Dark souls is completely built around that concept.Pokémon even at its earliest, with minimal story and potential sequence breaking, was not.
>>
>>30041818
Yay I sure am glad I caught my 400th Spearow in 20 years!
>>
>>30042168
Yes but you walked around and explored and found it naturally in your own time.

Not walk 2 inches along the fucking one route path and then the game blackscreens and a fucking cutscene starts you retard.

Not to mention the necessary speech in older gens is like 3 or 4 taps of A at a time. Here it goes on for fucking several minutes of spamming A.
>>
>>30042337
You know the interlude at theaters where you get ice cream for 5 mins?

It's like a nice little interlude between the m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ cutscenes where you get to go grab a spearow.
>>
is it really that bad or is this just /vp/ overreacting again?
>>
>>30042562
/vp/ is just overreacting again much like a lot of other things. Nothing new
>>
>>30042562
It's that bad. Cut scenes every route or so.
>>
>Take your time and explore the area! The cutscenes won't seem as frequent then
Maybe if the areas weren't so small.
>>
>>30042562
If you read slowly it isn't bad at all; if you read quickly it's annoying; if you think a couple thousand pages in an evening is light reading, then this shit is hell.
>>
>>30042562
it would be half as bad as everyone says if the fucking cutscenes would run at a decent pace. they are even slower than DP in combat
>>
>>30042168
>Pokémon has been well known at least for a whole decade for blocking the player's path until they talk to someone, battle a gym or go stop the evil team's minions in town.
So actually being able to do something but reading text and pressing A and wait until uniteresting characters with 0 character development have their animations played out?
Like exploring and battling? Like actual gameplay?
>>
>>30043031
>Lillie
>Zero character development
Finding them interesting or not is a more subjective thing, but she does have a fair amount of developement. Gladion too, to an extent. It's just Hau who's annoingly static.
>>
>>30036437
So, X & Y?
>>
>>30037249
Probably has to do with 3DS' shitty hardware and Pokemon 6th gen shitty engine, where the world can't be one continuous map like in every previous generation
>>
>>30036471
fpbp
>>
File: 1476701588029.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
1476701588029.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>30037641
>>
>>30036969
Good games tell the story through gameplay, don't support laziness.
>>
>>30037258
hi /v/
>>
>>30037641
I'm definitely not alpha but I would categorize myself as an alpha loner. Most other loners seem like complete little bitches compared to me. I'm 6'2, lift, watch sports play casual vidya. I just don't like people much. Hell I was captain of sports teams in school. People just bore me. I don't find people's lives interesting unless they do something I admire like musicians, athletes etc. I'm sorry but I just don't give a fuck who you're going out with or what happened at work.

People aren't shaming you for being a loner. They're shaming you for being beta and an easy target.

But I do actually agree with the point.
>>
>>30037866
I really liked the story in Black and White, how'd they fuck it up so bad here?
>>
File: 1349767413174.gif (453KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1349767413174.gif
453KB, 210x210px
>>30042562
Overreacting. It's really cutscene heavy at the start but then it opens up, especially if you explore. And engine aside, the animated cutscenes still have more impact that just sprites talking.

I certainly didn't feel like the campaign had less gameplay than the other games. The cutscenes don't replace any content, they're just added.
>>
>>30044872
The only 'exploration' you can do in this game is to recapture kantomons.
>>
>>30045009
You explore as much as you do in other games, i.e. go to routes before you're supposed to, and some optional areas. Nothing has changed in that regard.
>>
File: 1461875192796.jpg (32KB, 460x291px) Image search: [Google]
1461875192796.jpg
32KB, 460x291px
>>30036969
Unironically kill yourself.
>>
File: SM.webm (3MB, 840x720px) Image search: [Google]
SM.webm
3MB, 840x720px
>>30036437
>>
>>30041339
>>30041440
see you tommorrow. And also on the next-game hype train fags
>>
>>30041339
>Was going to quit at ORAS
>Sister bought me sun without asking
>Expects me to pay her back.

Yeah no.
>>
>>30036969
I love how it's all the same person replying to you to make it seem like a lot of people have the same opinion.
>>
>>30036437
I know this is bait, or I just like something about the cutscenes that you don't, but I'm really enjoying myself so far. The story is fun, the characters are likable for the most part, Team Skull is cute, and Grubbin is now my bro. Life is pretty nice in Alola
>>
File: No more feels.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
No more feels.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>30045554
You are a delusional retard.
>>
>>30037641
>wow anon your so smart knowing what a brony is lets have sex

The only way I see that happening is if your just coasting by on looks alone
>>
File: 1479521244563.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
1479521244563.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>30045554
Wew lad, can't comprehend that not everyone isn't a A-button mashing autist like you?
>>
>>30045571
I guess it's a matter of whether or not you enjoy the characters and story or if you just want to roam free and catch pokémon with as little interference as possible.
>>
>>30045788
It must be that. I hear it opens up in island 2 though, so I'm excited for that.
>>
>>30045820
Compared to the start of island 1? Maybe, but you still get a cutscene every route.
>>
File: 1479104449354.jpg (98KB, 663x593px) Image search: [Google]
1479104449354.jpg
98KB, 663x593px
>>30045302
Top fucking kek
>>
>>30041659
>best thing you'll get going off the path is a TM.
That's because there is literally nothing better than finding a TM now.
>>
>>30044809
>something I admire like musicians, athletes etc
I'm just gonna go kill myself for getting this mad at copypasta.
>>
>>30045503
>tfw i'm a stupid fucking manchild and someone does something nice for me
nah jk buying something "for someone" and then expecting payment is just retarded.
Like not just retarded but a special kind of retarded that comes from a special kind of person. I know this because I know someone like that. I'm sure you know this, but you can just go ahead and not pay these people back when they do that.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.