[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sun and Moon annoyances/minor gripes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: All together.png (1MB, 3300x3300px) Image search: [Google]
All together.png
1MB, 3300x3300px
What are some of the small things that have annoyed you with these games?

Mine is for sure the low catch rate of the new Pokemon. I spent 40 minutes searching for a Wishiwashi and just kept running into fucking magikarps.
>>
The new batch of monsters feels incomplete. If a few more of the single-stage gimmick-mons were given evolutions, I feel it would be a lot better.
>>
They fucking forgot to make HA's show up on called in Pokemon. I mean, sure, they're there -- it's just absurdly rare. Probably close to 1/100 chance. And most HA's you can't tell if they're present, so catching anything with an HA is going to be an enormous pain in the ass.

Breeding is worse than it's ever been.

Online is way worse than gen6.

Postgame sucks.

Basically, for every single thing other than the actual main plotline the game is garbage. The main adventure is great, it's the best they've ever done, but everything else about the game is shit.
>>
>>30035861
Let's hope they don't do the same thing in GEN 8.
>>30035821
Nothing really,aside of the low amount of new pokemon (73) it fixed all my problems with xy.
>>
>>30035821
Availability of new mons; why is Dhelmise really rare and only on the 4th island? What about evolving Crabrawler and Charjabug? Or if you want a Sensu Oricorio, or want to use Type: Null.
>>
>>30036383
BW 2.0
>>
>>30036383
It's going to be a pain to obtain HA Passimian for my HA collection when I get Moon.
>>
>>30035821
I still don't like night / day evolutions.

I have the physical cartridge, can I just change the system time without screwing things up?
What about xfering to another 3ds with the time set?
>>
>>30035821
catch rate =! encounter rate
>>
>>30038020
this
>>
>>30035821
are you joking OP? all i ever find are wishiwashi. Theyre literally the filler fishmon of this generation.
>>
I'm glad that the regional pokedex is 295 so the region has connection and you can actually find new pokemon,unlike XY.

My annoyance would be the cutescenes since i don't give a damn about pokemon story.
>>
>>30035821
Too few new pokemon are available early game.
I have to wait until route 8 until I can get the pokemon I want, considering most pokemon are old gen pokemon.

This is why small generations are a fucking problem, because returning players don't get to experience anything new.
>>
Fuck Bruxish's encounter rate
>>
If Pyukumuku and Komala had evolutions I think it would make the pokedex feel more complete. The new pokedex feels incomplete without them. Also, there's too many old pokemon, it's hard to even see the new mons when they're so rare.
>>
>>30039996
Hey,at least it isnt XY,295 regional dex (73 of them are new) isn't that bad.

But,yeah they have to slowdown with this bloating the dex with old pokemon fetish that they have or people would get burned out of the series
>>
>>30036884
Just fix it with powersaves mate. That's what I'm going to do.
>>
>>30039915
I really feel you there anon. Preach.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.