[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't mind me, just the best pokemon coming through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: best poke.png (82KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
best poke.png
82KB, 250x250px
and you know it
>>
I've always really liked Starmie. Can't understand why it wasn't more popular.
>>
>>30033193
greninja is a better starmie and you know it.
>>
>>30033193
Starmie is best Kantomon that I've always been fond of so I can't argue with you OP.
>>
Tbh One of the worst design from Kanto.
Seriously, not even a recognizable face? And it's a fucking objectmon! I still can't understand what they were thinking when making the design.
Even vanilla ice cream and sentient key mons are better.
>>
>Natural Cure
>Psychic typing
>Can use fucking Thunder
>tfw Starmie is the best counter to Toxapex, the other crown-of-thorns starfish
>>
Getting trashed by Misty's Starmie was like a sexual awakening for me as a kid.
>>
I like that it learns a shit ton of attacks: ice beam, thunderbolt, shadow ball, signal beam
>>
OU for seven generations and counting
>>
>>30033502
>shadow ball
You don't know Starmie, don't fucking pretend
>>
>>30033193
Definitely one of the best. Too bad its amorphous design puts me down from actually using it. As a kid I loved when Misty used her.
>>
>>30033417
>>30033619
Do you guys really not like it having a face? To me that makes it one of the strongest designs in the entire franchise. Especially when animated, it's still able to convey personality through the various ways its body can move (for example, the star on its back rotates). It's meant to look almost alien, and by having no face at all, it certainly achieves that.
>>
Probably the last Pokemon from Gen 1 to remain OU every generation. Thanks Gamefreak.
>>
>>30033698
It's a really pretty design actually, it just doesn't feel like it's alive or something... maybe it's that, the fact that it doesn't have a face unlike most objectmons. Though Starmie's starting to grow on me, not gonna lie.
>>
It's going down, Greninja's coming back with new snowflake powers and can now switch in freely on Pranksters.
>>
Starmie is pretty much the most "okay" pokemon in the entire series.
Utilitywise it's good at what it does, but it doesn't really stand out, and its design isn't bad, but it's not really that great either.
>>
Starmie is always fun to use.

>Fun typing
>large and diverse movepool
>Neat design
>>
>>30033390
Greninja has only one role that overlaps with Starmie's, fast frail special attacker.
Starmie can also run Trick, and a defensive set with Leftovers. Starmie also has Rapid Spin.

On the other hand, Greninja has Taunt, Toxic and regular Spikes for a hazard lead set, and priority in Shadow Sneak.

>>30033842
>It's going down
[because]
>Greninja's coming back with new snowflake powers
If Greninja's new toys are so powerful, then it will stay banned.
>>
it's not even the best spinner, never mind best mon
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.