[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got this What should I expect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: shopping.jpg (8KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
8KB, 200x150px
Just got this
What should I expect?
>>
>>30032888
A good pokemon game.
>>
>>30032888
a good pokemon game
nothing more nothing less
>>
>>30032888
Iris dies.
>>
>>30032888
Get over the hump of the first 2-3 gyms, and the game becomes great. There's just a lot of tutorial stuff that's unskippable in the beginning. I honestly prefer BW1.
>>
>>30032888
>Here you have son, I bought the new pokiman game as you asked
>>
>>30032888
Weaker story than BW, but a shitload of extras that make it one of the best entries in the series.
>>
>>30032888
best pokemon game along with HG/SS in my opinion
>>
>>30032894
>>30032897
woah

>>30032908
this, game gets good as soon as you beat Burgh, though I do know some people who enjoyed the sewer part beforehand. just like BW1 the starts a lil slow, but it's one of the best games in the series.
>>
File: pokemon_gen5starters1.png (55KB, 655x275px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon_gen5starters1.png
55KB, 655x275px
What starter? Will probably drop them later tho.
>>
>>30033280
Tepig
>>
>>30033280
i just started playing it and i got oshawott, seems the most decent of the three imo
>>
>>30033280
See if they'll just give you a gun instead.
>>
>>30033280
Go with Tepig - Emboar is bro
>>
>>30033280
Oshawott is solid, decent in-game actually
Nice water HM slave too
>>
>>30033327
thats a good point.
>>
>>30033280
They all kinda suck and I say that as someone who's favorite gen is gen V. I generally go with Snivy because his line is my favorite of the three and I feel Gen V has some cool fire and water types, but not too many cool grass types.
>>
A boring game.
>>
>>30032888
pretty decent main storyline followed by god tier post game

also lots of good music being interrupted by low hp music
>>
Tons of little secrets and decent amount of exploring.
>>
>>30032888
One part that might not be as appreciated as it was at the time for you, if you have played gen 6, is the increadible amount of different pokemon you can catch in BW2.

BW(1) only had the new gen 5 pokemon up to the elite 4, to introduce you to them, then BW2 just made everything available. So many different pokemon were catchable before ~3rd gym.

Other than that, there are a lot of different extras I highly reccomend you check out. Like the pokestar studios - try to do all the movies yiu can, when you first arrive. Also the Pokemon World Tournament, but thats mostly after the E4.
>>
>pegi 3
>>
>>30033280
Go for Oshawott

None of them are worth using in game anyway, but Oshawott makes for a good HM slave.
>>
>>30035516
Then i think i'll play BW1 instead of BW2,i'm really burned out of old pokemon thanks of XY.

How's BW1? long?
>>
>>30035851
Not particularly, but you can probably get 20 hours out of it if you don't rush, not including anything like the Battle Subway or musicals.
>>
Somewhat related. I just bought a 3DS and got X, Omega Ruby and Moon as a full combo. Just that I'm busy and I haven't touch my 3DS since then.

Which game should I start first?
>>
>>30036012
Why didn't you bought Sun and Moon?
>>
>>30032888
One of the best pokemon games.

>>30033280
Oshawott.
>>
>>30036012
In the order they came out
>>
>>30036030
Why? They are practically the same game except the hours and some mons that I can trade later. Also, my store made me a good deal with Moon after buying those games.

>>30036074
I don't want to be dissapointed so I will start in that order then.

I lost some hype with Sun and Moon after all.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.