[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Banned online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Estrella_Azul.png (101KB, 2000x2037px) Image search: [Google]
Estrella_Azul.png
101KB, 2000x2037px
Hello guys,

Ive got banned from nintendo 3ds online.. How do you remove it?

If it is possible?

Darwin prrize for me!
>>
Up
>>
got old backups before installing a9lh?

When did you install your a9lh? How many months ago?
>>
Like 3 month ago...

I think i have the backups on the 3ds.

And i also have a backup of thr SD card on my pc
>>
>>30033000
the old af guide that took 5h?

Check if you have backups of moveable.sed or localfriendseed_b (might also be called emergency_movable.sed)
>>
>>30033000
Dump your movable.sed using D9, upload and give me the link. I can help you making a new seed, don't need the old backup.
>>
>>30033033
His banned moveable.sed most likely already contains the banned localfriendseed_b, how do you plan to generate a new seed out of that
>>
>>30033026
I have arm9 and luma.

I pressed start and got into the restore thing... But now i have emunand and sysnand.

Which one should I restore?
>>
>>30033066
Dump the movable.sed in sysnand
>>
>>30033080
How?
>>
>>30033064
Easy, I'm working in a seed generator linked to Nintendo servers
>>
>>30033066
you can go to sysnand file dumping and get your moveable.sed and localfriendseed_b.

They won't be much use to you as they are banned (most likely) so you want to check your old backups/nand backups from before hacking if they contain different moveable.sed, with those you can generate a new localfriendseed_b and unhack yourself

Idk about uploading any of those files on the internet though, that sounds like trouble with people stealing your shit

>>30033094
that sounds unlikely af, especially since you don't need his old moveable.sed at all for that, any would work. Sounds more like you are trying to steal his localfriendseed_b
>>
>>30033090
Launch Decrypt9 and go to sysnand options and system file dump
>>
>>30033117
Sure, I need steal that BANNED seed :^)
>>
>>30033127
I try but my homebrew menu stays in red
And cant get to it
>>
>>30033149
Lel, do what you want, but it is pretty obvious that you don't need a moveable.sed to generate a new one
>>
>>30033159
Looks like you need wait some days till we get the things ready then, everyone will be unbanned in a couple days
>>
>>30033204
Are you sure?
>>
>>30033204
see, if you can't tell why he's having issues with the red screen decrypt9 now you certainly don't understand enough of the inner works of the 3ds to "create a seed generator linked to the nintendo servers".
>>
>>30033189
Each movable.sed is linked to its own console. You can easily generate another seed but you need to connect to Nintendo servers to do it
>>
>>30033222
Then can you help me? Haha
>>
can someone please tell if it's already safe to go online. I never used the online features when I first downloaded the leaks.
>>
>>30033243
it is not though, I literally use the moveable.sed from my 2nd ds, that's why I can tell you are talking out of your ass.

If you could generate moveable.sed you could just generate one with your moveable.sed and give him that one. But you can't so you won't, you're just a phony. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but that's just not a thing.
>>
>>30033266
Yeah, but you didn't copy the movable.sed from a console to another kid, because you can't do that. Do you think that extra bytes in movable.sed file are useless?
>>
>>30033301
First of all, you only need the localfriendseed_b

The moveable.sed isn't even interesting at this point.

But yes, I actually injected the other 3ds' moveable.sed (with the "wrong" extra bytes), they literally don't get used at all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.