[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Lillie.gif (328KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
Lillie.gif
328KB, 540x270px
Are you giving the S/M cartoon a chance?
>>
>cartoon
>>
File: Sun & Moon.png (266KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sun & Moon.png
266KB, 1366x768px
>>30032360
Glad they went down the comedic path. It's refreshing and I found the first two episodes hilarious desu.
>>
>>30032388

>browsing bulbapedia instead of the more superior serebii.net

kys yourself
>>
>>30032360
is there any hints towards ash getting litten?
>>
>>30032402
no u
>>
>>30032402

>dumb anon drags himself

I hate Serebii.net's shit interface

>>30032414

None so far, but he has interacted more with it than any other Alolan starters.
>>
Not unless I was paid for it.
>>
All they had to do was give Bewear a Victreebel tier voice and it completely turned my opinion of it around. Love that thing now.
>>
>>30032360
Yeah. The animation style was actually pretty decent. Took some getting used to at first, but overall, not bad.

Oh, and Mallow is the ship bait this gen, not Lillie.
>>
Waiting for subs
>>
>>30032388
It's appropriate too, since the game itself is pretty light and fun in tone.
>>
>>30032360
What went right is that the animation is reminiscent of the pre Diamond and Pearl anime era.
I feel like I care about the anime again because of that nostalgia factor it fulfils.
Whilst DP, BW and XY had an animation style that was good but I didn't care for.
>>
>>30032936
>light and fun in tone
Wonder how the undertones will work then.
>>
>>30032388
>Team Rocket Trio
>There's 4 of them

When will Wobbuffet get the recognition it deserves
>>
It's honestly a lot of fun, feels much more organic than the latest series. The art in those looked really nice but had this plastic feel to me.

This looser art style with the fluid animation gives the show a lot more personality in my opinion, and the characters feel more involved, instead of just being props to move the story along, but thats just me.
>>
>not dropping the anime the second greninja fell over
>not dropping it even further once they showed the new style
Man, when people thought BW was a downgrade of Ash's character, I can only imagine how they would've reacted if they had been told it was going to get MUCH worse
>>
>>30033161
>it was going to get MUCH worse
It didn't, though.

BW's problem wasn't just that Ash was complete shit, but that he also had people around him (mainly Iris) who basically just existed to point out how shit he was.
>>
>>30033105
That's right!
>>
File: gondola.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>30032459

that and
>Checking serebii for EU events a few years and gens back
>miss like half of them because they never updated/showed the correct event dates

made me drop it too

While bulbapedia is my go-to the layout honestly could be better, the pokemon entries don't really need to be a million miles long.
>>
when is Lusamine going to appear? she's the only reason to watch this shit
>>
>>30032360
Nope, fuck and ashnime and also...
>Cartoon
>>
>>30033161
This.

The moment Greninja fell i clicked x on my browser, and let myself sink in despair after 3 years of build up have been thrown away by sheer bullshit.

Still using Ash-Greninja in Sun. fuck everything, my nigga deserved his win
>>
>>30035707
>watching that garbage in the first place
>unironically thinking Ash would ever win

You deserve it
>>
>>30032414
I saw more signs pointing to Rowlet but I could be wrong.
>>
File: 1465935559805.jpg (91KB, 597x793px) Image search: [Google]
1465935559805.jpg
91KB, 597x793px
>>30032388

It's a nice change of pace.

>>30032414

Looks like he is going to get Rowlet.
>>
>>30032360
I watched the first episodes and they were too boring
Also visually speaking it looks like shit
>>
>>30032360
Literally everything about it is shit besides Lillie, and even she will fail to impress many people because she will get little amount of screentime. There are too many characters and all the humor shit will dilute her personality.
>>
>>30036878
You do realise if they're promoting the games, her plot will get involved as time goes on?
Don't lose faith
>>
Yeah but I'll mostly watching it for Team Skull, Aether Foundation, and TRio's reaction to them.

Yeah for some reason one of the things I like most about the anime is the TRio meeting the new evil teams. I dunno, I also wish vainly that we would also see TR as the organization appear again, like in Johto. They should also have Giovanni interact with the other team leaders.
>>
>>30032360
>cartoon
>tumblr gif

Go away.
>>
>>30035144
Bulba's Pokedex layout is even worse than Serebii's.
>>
>>30032360
>looks at lillie
>instantly looks to the pokemon

based ash
>>
>>30036912
Oh man, that team rocket rouse episode where the fought against Team Flare for that other Zygarde core was one of the best episodes in the whole XY series.
>>
>>30035144
Bulbapedia also have this weird policy where when a new game comes out, they're not allowed to update their information for like 3 months. They're gonna have no info on Sun and Moon until January, maybe even February
>>
>>30032360
>de-aged Lillie from 12 to 10
>de-aged Mallow from teen to preteen
It's shit.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 267x200px
>>30036912
Watching for TR's antics is usually the sure bet.
>>
I like it, i will be disappointed if at the End of the anime ash wont downgrade to 5 years old
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.