[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DID THEY DROP O-POWERS ? THE BEST THING ABOUT GEN VI ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: PEPE MINIGUN.jpg (34KB, 600x588px) Image search: [Google]
PEPE MINIGUN.jpg
34KB, 600x588px
WHY DID THEY DROP O-POWERS ? THE BEST THING ABOUT GEN VI ? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>No more PSS
>No more Pokenav
>No more O powers
>No more resort island for easy breeding
>No more secret bases
>No more new Mega evos
>>
O-Powers were added on gen V
>>
to this day I have no idea what O-powers do
>>
>>30031966
I just want to see my poke bro follow me around, and sit in a chair from time to time.
>>
File: image.png (210KB, 858x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 858x574px
>>30032018
>no more flying directly to routes
>>
>>30032071
They boost something. Like, you can gain more money from a battle, your eggs will hatch faster and so on.
If you are connected online, people can gift you a power. For instance, imagine you are fighting a trainer. Suddently a friend gifts you the Speed O Power and your pokemon will be faster.
>>
>>30032018
PSS is the only thing I'm sad to have seen gone. But if they were gonna copy and paste it I'd rather not see it at all. Needs to be improved and well integrated into the UI, not like ORAS.
>>
File: 1429837653744.jpg (14KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1429837653744.jpg
14KB, 251x241px
>>30032018
I can understand the loss of most of those, but

>No more PSS
>No more new Mega evos

First, why remove one of the vast improvements to the online scene?

Second, why refuse building on megas? It's just a waste to implement them and then never give us anything else and just saying "They were only gen 6 implants. We had no plans for them going forward."
>>
>>30032143
It was perfect like it was, no need to change anything.
>>
>>30032151
GF is very dumb. They put a lot of features across the games and then drop them forever.
Think about pokemon following you.
>>
>>30032162
This. Not integrated enough into the UI, are you serious? It was easily the most convenient online system we've ever had.
>>
>>30032202
That was just an aesthetic thing. PSS was actual gameplay. And a major part of the game too, not just minigames like the Game Corner.
>>
>>30032202
Well, they realized they can print money with remakes by holding features hostage to their own generation so the return of them can be a selling point, like ORAS and secret bases/contests
>>
>>30032162
No, there's a lot of much needed improvements. You're kidding yourself if you think it was perfect the way it was.

>>30032233
>well integrated into the UI, not like ORAS
>ORAS

ORAS literally just copypasted it into a menu. What I'm saying is it shouldn't be it's own separate thing.
>>
>>30032306
>it shouldn't be it's own separate thing.
But it is? PSS is a completely separate feature from all pokenav functions. Especially from a lore standpoint.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.