[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to build him? How is he end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-093Haunter.png (40KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-093Haunter.png
40KB, 250x250px
How to build him? How is he end game?
>>
You can farm his chassis, systems and neuroptics from lavander tower. But you will need to complete the "in his shadow" quest to get his blueprints.
>>
You'll be tempted to put all his points into Ghost Mastery, but that's a trap; the returns drop off very quickly. Invest in Vengeful Spirit for the DoT procs.
>>
First of all, give him Ghost Pierce, High Ghost Pleroma, and Concentrate. Last move is whatever you feel like, as long as it's Ghost-type and has high BP.
Then you have to farm Pichu hordes for Ma Incense, give him as many as you can.
You have the XP grind DLC, right?
>>
File: jagfans.jpg (66KB, 344x505px) Image search: [Google]
jagfans.jpg
66KB, 344x505px
>mfw shitters build an 8/0/51 Haunter and think they will get a raid spot
>>
>>30032042
>not getting a 0/31/20 Haunter for max dps
>>
>haunter
>endgame

what the fuck are you guys talking about?
>>
REMINDER

Your Haunter is shit unless you transmog frilly dresses onto it.
>>
>>30032142
Wait, do people still do this? Did I wander into 2003?

Just use the Forlorn Key and swap DEX with AGI. After you slot him with two indigo souls you can just grind at the shrine in Cerulean without worrying about AoE or bleed damage. Takes a while, sure, but you can watch tv while you do it.
>>
File: will.png (66KB, 298x332px) Image search: [Google]
will.png
66KB, 298x332px
>it's a haunter in your party doesn't have bis trinket life orb and does shit dps episode
>>
what game are you talking about?
>>
File: dont forget the blargh taunt.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dont forget the blargh taunt.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
You guys take this stuff way too seriously.

You put all your points into Fade and Licky Licky and sneak into pvp areas, licking people from behind for the 1.5 backstab bonus and watch as they're para'd for literally five minutes straight until someone gets tired of it and starts spamming Foresight to find you.
Most fun I've had in years.
Oh, and NEVER forget to blargh taunt.
>>
>>30032346
People like you are why the betagame is dead.
>>
>>30030308
This thread has been contaminated, you have been warned.
>>
File: Black_Fog.png (24KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Fog.png
24KB, 200x185px
>>30032366
You could even say it's a... ghost town?

Fuck it, Haunter thread
>>
>>30032447
Imagine if that thing evolved.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.